Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANYONE TALKING POSITIVE ABOUT BFL.....  (Read 2104 times)
m3sSh3aD (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:00:07 AM

IS A PAID SHILL! ANYONE LOOKING INTO BFL, STAY CLEAR WITH A BARGEPOLE!

THESE ARE CONVICTED CRIMINALS AND WE ALL KNOW LEAPARDS DONT CHANGE THERE SPOTS!

THEY CANNOT PRODUCE THE MONARCH AS 28NM IS WAY OVER THERE HEADS< EVEN JUST THE DESIGN WORK! THEY CAN NEVER HIT THERE TARGETS EVEN WITH A CRAZY 20%+/- WHICH IS 480-720GH! THATS A HUGE GAP!

THEY DELETE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ANYTHING CRITICAL TO ASK/SAY ABOUT THEM AND STOP PEOPLE VIEWING THINGS THEY DONT LIKE! THERE RETARD FOLLOWERS KEEP SAYING GIVE THEM A CHANCE SO IGNOR THERE SHILLS AND JUST UNINFORMED GREEDY PEOPLE WHO CAN ONLY SEE THE $$$$ WHICH IS BLINDING THEM FROM THE TRUTH. OR THE FACT THEY'VE INVESTED AND NEED THER $$$$'S BACK, EITHER WAY< DONT JUMP INTO THAT SINKING BOAT WITH THEM!

IM PERSONALLY 14 MONTH WAITING FOR A SINGLE AND I'VE LITTERALLY FORGOT THIS INVESTMENT. IT DOES NOT MATTER ITS THAT FAR DOWN THE LINE! WE DONT HAVE THE OPTION TO UPGRADE (NOT THAT WERE CRAZY ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THIS CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH (WITH NO REFUNDS). THE FACT IS THEY CAN'T SELL THERE OLD PRODUCT ANYMORE SO NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO KEEP THE MONEY FLOWING. IT'S ALREADY DELAYED TO AT LEAST FEB! BY THEN ALL THE OTHERS WILL BE OUT ON MASS!

BFL ARE COWBOYS! BE WARNED AND DONT GET INVOLVED FROM THE START! KNC MINER FOR THE WIN! ORSOC ARE NOT COWBOYS!!! QUITE THE OPPOSITE!

THIS IS ALL A WARNING AND SORRY FOR CAPS, MAYBE A FEW MIGHT LISTEN IF I DO AND IT MAY ACTUALLY STOP SOMEONE DOING THE WORST MISTAKE IN THERE LIFE!

PEACE & GL IN YOUR FUTURE VENTURES (WITHOUT BFL)

BFL WILL BE KNOWN IN THE FUTURE AS A HORRIBLE STAIN ON THE BTC AND WILL BE SET AS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW NOT TO DO THINGS! TRUST ME! THESE PEOPLE ARE THE NYNEX OF CABLE!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:02:12 AM

This post is offensive to Cowboys.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:04:57 AM

Oh yes.... Sorry cowboys, its just a derogitive term thats used and nothing personal Tongue
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:05:05 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278395.msg2974918#msg2974918
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:06:30 AM

No to these kind

Cheesy Shocked Cheesy Shocked Cheesy Shocked

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:08:12 AM

No to these kind

At BFL they wear caps, not cowboy hats!
m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:11:40 AM

Josh is the biggest childish misinformer i've ever encountered. When i've personally gone 1 on 1 with him he as either not replied or been unable to answer simple questions that should be easy for someone in his position. He officially hates my guts and i wouldnt be supprised if he CANCELLED MY ORDER LIKE HE DID WITH MANY PEOPLE HE DID NOT LIKE! THIS IS OFFICIAL AND HE DOES DO THAT!

Hes the front man so gets most the stick and from what he's saying there... Is that not illegal? Hes moaning about false advertising and then...... DOES FALSE ADVERTISING! He's so retarded and so low on any moral fibre its sick. But thats what this world produces these days, BANDITS LIKE THIS TOOL JOSH! SILVER SPOON F**K TARD!

He gets up my back, im going rig his plane so it cuts out at 10,000 foot up haha Smiley
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:14:40 AM

Josh is the biggest childish misinformer i've ever encountered. When i've personally gone 1 on 1 with him he as either not replied or been unable to answer simple questions that should be easy for someone in his position. He officially hates my guts and i wouldnt be supprised if he CANCELLED MY ORDER LIKE HE DID WITH MANY PEOPLE HE DID NOT LIKE! THIS IS OFFICIAL AND HE DOES DO THAT!

Hes the front man so gets most the stick and from what he's saying there... Is that not illegal? Hes moaning about false advertising and then...... DOES FALSE ADVERTISING! He's so retarded and so low on any moral fibre its sick. But thats what this world produces these days, BANDITS LIKE THIS TOOL JOSH! SILVER SPOON F**K TARD!

He gets up my back, im going rig his plane so it cuts out at 10,000 foot up haha Smiley

From what I read,he rents his planes..........well,maybe after thier lastest windfall,he'll get a Lear at least  Cheesy

Karma is a motherfucker.......it WILL bite back  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:18:19 AM

From what I read,he rents his planes..........well,maybe after thier lastest windfall,he'll get a Lear at least  Cheesy

Karma is a motherfucker.......it WILL bite back  Cool

Ill get the NSA + GCHQ on it, They can pop off anyone they want Wink (Michael Hasting anyone?)
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:38:03 AM

There is a class action lawsuit thats wrapping up its initial filing.
m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:45:29 AM

Ooo, I know many people interested in following that (with/waiting/received refunds from bfL products). Is there any link so the interested can follow this. I just hope my single gets here before this starts cause I see the doors shutting very soon!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:22:20 PM

If there is anything you can safely share with us (now or in the future) please do.  I am sure there are many people that would be interested and that it may help.
stormlighter

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:25:12 PM

Enough with the BFL threads.. We get it. They dont ship in time and dont do refunds...
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:20:47 PM

No to these kind

A cowboy is a cowboy even if it has amorous relations with other cowboys on the side.

More appropriate given their location would be to label them Royals fans.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 12:04:29 AM

Hence,... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280290.0
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 12:05:27 AM

No to these kind

A cowboy is a cowboy even if it has amorous relations with other cowboys on the side.

More appropriate given their location would be to label them Royals fans.

The same exact image came to mind when I read that post, but envisioned Josh and Sonny as the leads.
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:25:30 PM

Now it is offensive to gay cowboys.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:44:31 PM

Enough with the BFL threads.. We get it. They dont ship in time and dont do refunds...
No! There are not enough BFL threads!, they are still advertising on this forum, with FALSE ADVERTISING <- ILLEGAL, They have placed atleast Seven FALSE AD's on this forum alone <- ILLEGAL, They FORCE refunds upon you if you outwardly speak your mind about how terrible you think they are, so poof goes you nine months of waiting, Oh yeah, They are NINE FUCKING MONTHS BEHIND SCHEDUAL and trying to create a new miner called the Monarch? that wont ship till feburary according to the LIAR BFL_Josh, Who intentionally misleads people into thinking things that are compleately false so that they will order a pre-order wich has "ALL SALES FINAL" slapped on it aswell as "NO REFUNDS" even though the law states that if they cannot hold up thier end of the deal (AKA they say "i'll ship next month" and they dont WICH IS FRAUD BTW!) then they are legally obligated to inform ALL PRE-ORDERS THAT THEY HAVE MISSED THEIR ESTIMATE AND FAILED, ASWELL STATE THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO REFUND and ask them "are you willing to wait till XYZ?" If not Im legally obligated to refund you right now, If they Cannot contact said pre-orders, Then by law they must refund the money within 30 days!

The fact that they have ads on this forum goes to show that the bitcoin community has not yet realised how much of a crooked business and threat they are to Bitcoin itself!
I can see it now "one of the largest bitcoin hardware manufacturers was a Long-Con that stole millions!" AKA, BITCOIN LOOKS LIKE A PONZI because thats what all the anti bitcoin people say, that bitcoin is a ponzi, and they look for any reason to say this.

Also, A CONVICTED FRAUDSTER IS ON THEIR STAFF AS CEO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.0
Ninteen MILLION dollars "missing" from this long con scam

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:46:07 PM

It will be enough when they are Chapter 11 or behind bars.
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:19:24 AM

It will be enough when they are Chapter 11 or behind bars.

BFL = Shady.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: