Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 10:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Blog and a Question/Offering My Services  (Read 458 times)
Sothh (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:37:55 AM

It may be very off topic, and shameless advertising, but I thought I would post my personal blog here and see anyone would take interest.

Link: http://livingtwisted.blogspot.com

Its just random things I think of, and my first real blog.

Now to the question, or more problem I am facing.

I lost my job a few months back because I "fail to communicate."  I suffer diagnosed mental disorders that make working a "normal" job nearly impossible (not because I am not intelligent enough, but because of my social problems.)  Right now my entire income is from bitcoin mining, which is less than $100 a month.  I would love to work online, involved with bitcoins and markets and all such lovely stuff, but I don't have any contacts.  I don't know anyone, and in America, over 70% of work comes from knowing a person in power.

I can do programming, content creation (images, videos, text, anything really,) and virtually anything someone with a BTC business would need.  I can communicate very well in written form.  If anyone needs any help, let me know.  I am even willing to work for free at first, just so my skills are used and I get a tiny bit of exposure.

Thanks guys.
SpaceJelly

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:35:45 AM

If you're a programmer, have a look at CIYAM Open May be what you're looking for?

It's been posted on here before, but you may have missed it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=132006.0

1Je11yL4Fqw5nvaP6KUs2JDABBp29vKeEU
1JeLLyv8o7YwooSg53qEdDSPXeAT3ShQoc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: