Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need tracker for PC allowing multiple portfolios to try out different strategies  (Read 88 times)
Nondeduvel (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

Hi, I’m looking for a crypto tracking software/program/app with the following requirements. I have already looked around but it's Pandora’s box... Maybe someone knows exactly what I’m looking for. The first one is the most important one:

-   Multiple portfolios possible. I need to be able to use 5 different strategies at once in the same exchange.

-   Online program so I can use it from several PC’s and preferably accessible on mobile as well.

-   Automatically linked with at least Binance, preferably Bittrex as well

-   Trades can be done from within the program with stop limit and conditional orders

-   Overview of your gains and losses etc.

The following is not absolutely necessary but I’d like to have the possibility of setting the buy orders in the following way:

- A coin will only be bought if the buy threshold has been reached. Meanwhile, the BTC it that is needed for the buy, stays available for other calls.

- Instead of buying with a chosen amount of your available BTC, when a buy is triggered with a limit, the buy will happen with a predetermined percentage of your available BTC.

Thanks for the help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: