Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero (XMR) Wallets?  (Read 136 times)
StrongCore (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

Hi,

Any good wallet for Monero (XMR) Like myetherwallet.com ?

Thanks.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

Hi,

Thanks.
You can used online wallet from official web site! This wallet can used online or import to core wallet app!
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

The five different types of wallets to store Monero are online web wallet, full node wallet, GUI wallet, hardware wallet, and paper wallet.
I suggest you Online Web Wallet: This is by far the simplest way to store your Monero. Branded as “MyMonero,” this web wallet does not need any installation. It works equally well on both your computer and your mobile Internet browser. The drawback is that other MyMonero’s servers can see your Monero balance. So it is not completely private.

https://getmonero.org/downloads/
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

The five different types of wallets to store Monero are online web wallet, full node wallet, GUI wallet, hardware wallet, and paper wallet.
I suggest you Online Web Wallet: This is by far the simplest way to store your Monero. Branded as “MyMonero,” this web wallet does not need any installation. It works equally well on both your computer and your mobile Internet browser. The drawback is that other MyMonero’s servers can see your Monero balance. So it is not completely private.

https://getmonero.org/downloads/
You can used this wallet! But you must keep memo word to login and backup your key
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

I am using MyMonero. It looks like this is the only wallet of full value. So I don’t even think to find any other wallet. Maybe I’ll try work with cold external usb wallet for some time in future. It would be interesting experience.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

Ya, there are many Best Monero wallet I knew about those But I can't explain here those all wallet with Details If want to know about those Click Here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: