Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does Bitcoin protects people from ??  (Read 1016 times)
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

The anonymous transactions and disclosure and also the personal information of yours and hiding our wealth safer and helps us to improve our life and to be ready in future and protects to poverty and large taxes.

Bitcoin protecting our identity when making transaction. Its not to avoid taxes but we should keep our privacy in digital world. Privacy in digital world is very valuable and bitcoin offering our transaction become anonymity.
But the important thing about bitcoin is can use as store of value too like gold. If peoples knowing about bitcoin and use it, bitcoin more safe than gold because protected by private key

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lima0396

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

It makes my identity hidden when making transactions online and also my data and information to privacy for being a decentralized .
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

I think BTC and ICO prjects protect people future for the retirement.
If you need my recommendation,  I can say to you that you need to study about Socratus. It is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paperwork. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits. I really like their philosophy! And I think they deserve investing. Moreover, if the one buys their tokens, they will be provided with an additional discount and special conditions.
Jhet09

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

Bitcoin can protect your money and i know bank is the safe to hindi your gold or silver but in bitcoin you can more silver or gold by investing it and in bitcoin you can guranteed that your money is safe and thats why you can trust bitcoin.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

It makes my identity hidden when making transactions online and also my data and information to privacy for being a decentralized .
Keep dreaming. The majority of the people buy their first coins through centralized services that require at least some form of verification. If you don't do anything to get rid of that taint, you have no privacy at all.

It's actually quite dangerous to easily assume that you enjoy a great deal of privacy just because you're using Bitcoin, while in reality privacy barely exits in this industry anymore.

There have been quite a number of drug dealers that were busted just because they thought that Bitcoin's anonymity would protect their identity and such. It's pure ignorance but people will slowly learn in the coming years.

Monero is gaining popularity consistently.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

You see the final btc price is $ 19500 then what do you say? If you protect it from thieves, you will protect your future. Bitcoin has nothing to protect but just for the sake of investors, those inside e-money are here to earn and earn so, the only concerns here are the investments in the future
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Keep dreaming. The majority of the people buy their first coins through centralized services that require at least some form of verification. If you don't do anything to get rid of that taint, you have no privacy at all.

It's actually quite dangerous to easily assume that you enjoy a great deal of privacy just because you're using Bitcoin, while in reality privacy barely exits in this industry anymore.

There have been quite a number of drug dealers that were busted just because they thought that Bitcoin's anonymity would protect their identity and such. It's pure ignorance but people will slowly learn in the coming years.

Monero is gaining popularity consistently.
It helps people in terms of safety and security.  Bitcoin users are in full control of their transactions since no single institution controls its network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money. It offers strong protection against identity theft. We can also protect our money with backup and encryption.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

bitcoin is protected by private key such as wallet and private key. the second is what protects the bitcoin from people who intend to enter into bitcoin with the intention to steal the contents of a bitcoin purse someone. traders do not lose money due to negligence maintenance of private key ..
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

Bitcoin can protect your money and i know bank is the safe to hindi your gold or silver but in bitcoin you can more silver or gold by investing it and in bitcoin you can guranteed that your money is safe and thats why you can trust bitcoin.

To me i think that bitcoin is providing good financial support to people, specially to those people who have some experience in trading, because trading bitcoin can give a good profit to experienced people. While those people those people who do not have enough experience in trading they can also make good money from bitcoin investment for a long time.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Bitcoin can also be a store of value, it's digital gold. The only danger to bitcoin is an internet outage all over the world.

absolutely true, if the internet in the whole world is stopped, it's the history of Bitcoin.
but that is not possible because all Banks, Governments, Financial Institutions also need computers, electricity and the internet to interact with each other.
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

Bitcoin protects people from the centralized world economy, where everything is controlled by the government. For example, bitcoin allows community users to determine the price they want to sell or buy. It also protects users from information leaks due to its well-known security and anonymity
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

Bitcoin protects people from the centralized world economy, where everything is controlled by the government. For example, bitcoin allows community users to determine the price they want to sell or buy. It also protects users from information leaks due to its well-known security and anonymity

kyc will completely eliminate anonymity, this is unfortunate, but I think if the government does not control the flow of currency fluctuations and especially if they endorse bitcoin. all greed will become wild and uncontrollable, this will make the impact of mental destruction even greater.

I only understand that bitcoin protects people from ignorance, there is an increase in economic degrees and even hope for a better life competently.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency protect us from taxes and protect the identity of its users and the Bitcoin system allows people to protect their property from anyone's reach.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency protect us from taxes and protect the identity of its users and the Bitcoin system allows people to protect their property from anyone's reach.

Corruptions from government officials who were greed is the very strong reason why bitcoin could protect us from that kind of manipulations. Bitcoin return back those money wasted from the undesirable over taxation which every peopel are going to pay forcibly. That's right bitcoin freedom really empowered every individual to have definite confidentiality towards their every digital assets.
Markscott86

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

For me, I don't know with bitcoin that protect the economy of people like gold or not, we can see that gold have their own commodity and doesn't affect by inflation. bitcoin may be affected by inflation but not much like the cash or local currencies. so many people use bitcoin as their investment to a get away from inflation and profitable.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Gold and silver are hedge against inflation/price rise and they protect people's wealth during wars, natural disasters such as Earthquakes, hurricanes, cyclones, economic crisis, 9/11 terrorists attack etc.. so gold and silver are a store of value.

Stock markets are indicators of sales in the economy. When there is sales for the company as per study, they are profits and share price rise. if there is loss, the share price falls.

As a commodity, what does Bitcoin price show or protects people from ??   Grin
I don't really understand about this mtter, but in my opinion i think bitcoin is trying to protect people from the unfairness of existing financial system that often make the third party gain more benefit than the other.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
DavidEdward

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

I find the bitcoin price a big risk. I have not received a profit from Bitcoin. Bitcoin trading can be risky because the price of this currency is difficult to predict in advance or fall in the future. Despite the low cost, many risks and recommendations made, but with the unprecedented "crazy" price increase in Bitcoin's history, many people are still searching for opportunities to get rich.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

Gold and silver are hedge against inflation/price rise and they protect people's wealth during wars, natural disasters such as Earthquakes, hurricanes, cyclones, economic crisis, 9/11 terrorists attack etc.. so gold and silver are a store of value.

Stock markets are indicators of sales in the economy. When there is sales for the company as per study, they are profits and share price rise. if there is loss, the share price falls.

With Bitcoin, people are protected from those rubbers. Because we will not be carrying bags of money in case of bigger transactions. But it will be so risky if the internet signal is lost.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

Bitcoin is like Gold and silver the difference between them is that Bitcoin has no stable value and a digital wealth otherwise Gold is has a value that cannot be lower rather than bitcoin.Bitcoin as a digital wealth they protect people by not holdaping, kidnapping and others. That's only my opinion .
LeadHenry

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

Very disappointed, I do not see bitcoin protecting its price. In this trading day, Bitcoin has increased slightly but still at a very low price level. Compared to the end of July, Bitcoin has lost more than 20% of its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: