Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is really needed for crypto?  (Read 433 times)
UglyDolphin23

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

As I understand it, idea of cryptocurrency is contrary to the existing system. Of course i select the second option.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

Both are needed to have a smooth process. Its not a secret anymore that cryptocurrencies are existing already. Its part of economic change that the government should also understand. I think we just need some serious talk between the government and these cryptocurrency authorities. To have an equal regulations to make crypto officially legal as we adapt the economic change.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

The modern world must accept the decentralization of the cryptocurrency market and not fight it, the very appearance of such financial relations suggests that the old monetary system is obsolete and that in order to develop the world economy, we must choose a new path of development and not cling to the old. Many are tired of state control and most likely they will support the second variant of the development of events.
yes it is import that the modern world should accept the decentralization of the cryto currency market, it is now the need of the time that there must be one currency present in all over the world which have the same value everywhere and we can use it without changing it into any other currency. I think that bitcoin is the best option for that, as bitcoin is now bitcoin too much popular even in backward countries therefore we can use it as one currency in all over the world.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

I think that state support should be taken. More academics should work on this technology and act together. Everything will be good for the crypto.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

I think the most important thing that crypto needs to have is the support of government to adopt it in countries economy because as for now legality issues is a big problem of cryptos. Since many country are against bitcoin because they are afraid of its capability to make transactions without any trace they think this can tolerate illegal acts as well as abuse of government officials and powerful people but if time comes that it will be resolve I'm sure cryptos especially bitcoin will be having a brighter future.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:11:36 AM

The government doesn't have any relationship to btc in the first place. This is decentralized mode that enabled everybody to let their personality keep in private.
I am prepare in number two as what I think bitcoin role in crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

It should be a balance in both worlds, at some point we should meet half way in terms of regulations and decentralization, right now that is the main problem that we need to solve, I believe if we can lessen  the scam and frauds so people can trust crypto more,  we can make cryptocurrencies mainstream. but the solution is still to be discovered maybe 5-10 years down the road we can make this possible

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

While the government does not take its final position in relation to the crypto currency, I prefer the second way. I think that many people will choose this way. And my guesses are confirmed by the fact that now there is a strong interest in private coins.

Crypto exist because they want liberation from centralize body. The success of crypto depends on the ability of the coins from flexibility and not guided by center rule by the government. I'm not in favor of regulating the altcoins because it will be control again by the powerful countries and that's not good to small time investors.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Hilga

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

Crypto is prohibited by the government so we need to make it legal. Then, crypto (bitcoin) can be accepted in the entire world as a legal payment, as well as the government establish tax for it. I do hope, having legalized, crypto is able to force economic development and it is easier to use bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: