Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH make everyone poor? ETH price at $300 again soon? ETH bubble popping?  (Read 930 times)
aznboy84

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

Now its ALWAYS the small coins that go x50 like Waltonchain, IOStoken, Metaverse, Vechain, Raiblocks.. Those can still go x50.. Those can still make you rich.... But buying overpriced, expensive ETH.. how stupid are people? They are leading us right into a gigantic crash.
Maybe you are right with this, but you should know that ethereum has features, it is not for holding purposes.

I am usually buying ETH because that is the only method of payment for most ICO's, and i am always investing in them. So i really need ETH on my balance.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

Everyone has their own decision to buy ETH at a cheap or expensive price, I believe the price of ETH will be good in the future.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

Now its ALWAYS the small coins that go x50 like Waltonchain, IOStoken, Metaverse, Vechain, Raiblocks.. Those can still go x50.. Those can still make you rich.... But buying overpriced, expensive ETH.. how stupid are people? They are leading us right into a gigantic crash.
Maybe you are right with this, but you should know that ethereum has features, it is not for holding purposes.

I am usually buying ETH because that is the only method of payment for most ICO's, and i am always investing in them. So i really need ETH on my balance.

The price of Etherum is now shaken, the price declines considerably. But as you said that nowadays many platforms use Etherum so this can make us comfortable in doing Etherum investment. Some conditions do not benefit us, but that I think only a moment. Now Etherum is becoming one of the coins that is increasingly in demand by many people. The popularity of Etherum can be said to be a competitor of Bitcoin. So like the title above that I do not agree if Etherum can make a person poor, Etherum can give us a chance to be successful when we can use it well.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

Anything is possible but it will be difficult, because the demand for ICOs is still very high and as long as Etheeum platform is becoming attractive to this developers I believe the price will continue to grow, project like NEO, Qtum, Boscoin and ICON  have a chance of doing this kind of run also
chromium jedi

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

in my opinion will not return to $ 300 especially after the hardfork ETH the price is still quite stable
yeah, after HF price not drop too much just like other hardfork
burst the bubble already happen but the new price is not going to $300 again
between $700-$1000 is good

pawanjain

Activity: 2730
Merit: 721

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

I don't think ETH will make anybody poor since it is still at only $1k while its potential is being at least $10k now . ETH cant be considered as a bubble since it took long enough for ETH to rise to this price. It's technology is crazy enough for it to be at this price. There are so many ICOs which are using as a mode of payment. People are constantly trading ETH daily and that is why it has raised to this price.
There is no bubble and hence it won't pop. ETH is a long term currency which has a long way to go. Hold it to gain more profit at the end.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

I believe this mid-year eth will back up at $ 1400. this will not make you poor, just a matter of time and everything will be fine

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

Why do people pay so much for 1 ETH now? $1100? When for $1100 they can buy 11 different low market cap coins that all have chance to go x50? Who is going to pay $10000 for 1 ETH ever and why would they? Because 1 ETH goes to $100k? And then 1 Million? And then ETH owns the whole planet?

I believe the only people push ETH so hard is those who got it for $10 or $1 and want idiiots to pay $1100 so the price keeps rising for them. Its a scam.
The price of Ethereum is on an all time high and thousand dollars is a bit too much for ETH in my opinion  Grin as i am using it to send the alt coins all the time since majority of the projects are using them and with a thousand dollar gas it will be expensive to send alt coins too if the price starts to move up from this situation ,i am not trading with ETH but it is needed to send altcoin and so i am forced to buy whenever i am planning to send my tokens.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

It seems to me that OP forgot about all the coins have the same story. Bitcoin, too, was once worth 1 cent. You offer to sell it? Lol. My opinion is that Ethereum is the most promising coin after bitcoin. Now the price has dropped on bitcoin thus lower prices on eth but I am sure that is temporary.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

People buy ethereum because it is a stable coin that will grow, and buying it does not worry that they will lose their investment. Buy an unknown and very cheap altcoin, what's the point? How much will you have to wait for it to multiply your investment? If you already buy altcoins, you need to be 100% sure that they will grow.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

$ 10,000 for eth is nonsense, at least for 2018
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

are you kidding? Ether a bubble? From all the crypto coins out there, ether is the one doing better in this time of "crisis". Not saying it wont fall, but there comes from recent all time highs, and is not pulling back that much, so the decrease we are seeing might just be a correction followed by consolidation period and nothing else. On the day of the big dip, ether recovered from $760 back to $1100, and now is just holding seeing what happens in the crypto world. I'm quite confidante that ether will soon see all time highs again.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

I enjoy you line of argument but people believe that Ethereum has along way to go and must surely catch up with Bitcion. This the staying hope to invest in Ethereum.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

No,i don't think so.Ethereum is the most stable coin in cryptocurrency.There are many ICO using ethereum as the mode of payment.In 2019 will be POS.
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

I don't think it is possible atleast for 4-5 months.We have just overcome one crash of bitcoin and what we have evidence make it more clear that ETH is one of the most stable coin of them all.When every coin was at downfall,ETH was the only coin which was stable.There hasn't been any such bad news that has come up regarding ETH or any such instances which gives us the hints of what can happen.Not even last year trends are with this news.Soo unless something out of box happens it will stay growing.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

IMO, I don’t think we will be seeing $300 soon, ETH price has been quite stable given that the market is in red. Unless Bitcoin has a free fall, or else ETH should stay around this level.
Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

Why do people pay so much for 1 ETH now? $1100? When for $1100 they can buy 11 different low market cap coins that all have chance to go x50? Who is going to pay $10000 for 1 ETH ever and why would they? Because 1 ETH goes to $100k? And then 1 Million? And then ETH owns the whole planet?

Are people completely NUTS? Its already shown in the last 6 months that high market cap coins are too huge and have lost their momentum. Now its ALWAYS the small coins that go x50 like Waltonchain, IOStoken, Metaverse, Vechain, Raiblocks.. Those can still go x50.. Those can still make you rich.... But buying overpriced, expensive ETH.. how stupid are people? They are leading us right into a gigantic crash.

I believe the only people push ETH so hard is those who got it for $10 or $1 and want idiiots to pay $1100 so the price keeps rising for them. Its a scam.

Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

I can not yet say that the bubble ethereum has already swelled. He recently climbed, I saw up to 1417 dollars, then dropped to a thousand and now is somewhere in this range. In comparison with what functions this coin performs, it should cost about as much. The truth is then and the commission for transactions in it decently rises.
      Here bitcoin, yes, here it is obvious that its cost is too inflated and it is not in favor of all the crypto currency.
mahmutbey

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

I don't understand that why the people are coming here and trying to pump fear about some coins. Take a look the ethereum's price chart. It is maybe the coin which has the best stabilized prices. Of course everything is possible in the cryptocurrency world and also of course the choice is your, but I think, ethereum is not a bubble.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: