Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH make everyone poor? ETH price at $300 again soon? ETH bubble popping?  (Read 930 times)
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

This is strictly my opinion but I see eth at at least 3,000 usd this year. I think it's platform is genius and very useful in crypto, many of these altcoins are the flavor of the day while eth has a proven record
It should fly past that level when more money gets transferred into the Ethereum system. The system is getting more people to use Smart Contracts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

This is strictly my opinion but I see eth at at least 3,000 usd this year. I think it's platform is genius and very useful in crypto, many of these altcoins are the flavor of the day while eth has a proven record
It should fly past that level when more money gets transferred into the Ethereum system. The system is getting more people to use Smart Contracts.

what about all the people who got eth for $0.10 dont you think they will cash out before you to buy houses and lambos? why do you think big coins dont grow anymore last 6 months? its because so many people are cashing out now... only small ones still grow big...
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

Why do people pay so much for 1 ETH now? $1100? When for $1100 they can buy 11 different low market cap coins that all have chance to go x50? Who is going to pay $10000 for 1 ETH ever and why would they? Because 1 ETH goes to $100k? And then 1 Million? And then ETH owns the whole planet?

Are people completely NUTS? Its already shown in the last 6 months that high market cap coins are too huge and have lost their momentum. Now its ALWAYS the small coins that go x50 like Waltonchain, IOStoken, Metaverse, Vechain, Raiblocks.. Those can still go x50.. Those can still make you rich.... But buying overpriced, expensive ETH.. how stupid are people? They are leading us right into a gigantic crash.

I believe the only people push ETH so hard is those who got it for $10 or $1 and want idiiots to pay $1100 so the price keeps rising for them. Its a scam.
Bro, are you serious? ETH is the second coin in all respects after bitcoin. Also, ETH is very popular and this coin as well as the network has a great future, is not it?

Eth is a good coin but we must be accept that this price will correct just like bitcoin and of course bounce back after the dump. This is not a scam, you’d better make time to study more about cryptocurrency. Only those with a great technology will pump higher this year and it includes eth.
Suskunadam

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:30:49 PM

I agree that ETH seems a little overpriced for now, and that the much more cheaper other altcoins have a lot more potential to go x50, but calling ETH a scam seems totally nuts. It has a solid platform and a bright future, I believe.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

Why do people pay so much for 1 ETH now? $1100? When for $1100 they can buy 11 different low market cap coins that all have chance to go x50? Who is going to pay $10000 for 1 ETH ever and why would they? Because 1 ETH goes to $100k? And then 1 Million? And then ETH owns the whole planet?

Are people completely NUTS? Its already shown in the last 6 months that high market cap coins are too huge and have lost their momentum. Now its ALWAYS the small coins that go x50 like Waltonchain, IOStoken, Metaverse, Vechain, Raiblocks.. Those can still go x50.. Those can still make you rich.... But buying overpriced, expensive ETH.. how stupid are people? They are leading us right into a gigantic crash.

I believe the only people push ETH so hard is those who got it for $10 or $1 and want idiiots to pay $1100 so the price keeps rising for them. Its a scam.
I think the whole thing is that people are looking for a currency that is stable, because when everything falls, the etherium does not fall so much like the rest of the coin. But I agree with you that it is better to buy cheaper coins, to risk but to earn a lot more
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

I think the whole thing is that people are looking for a currency that is stable, because when everything falls, the etherium does not fall so much like the rest of the coin. But I agree with you that it is better to buy cheaper coins, to risk but to earn a lot more
The Altcoin niche' is filled with money going in 365+ days in a year, the price is not going to get stable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

ETH bubble, ETH scam, this make me laugh. I see the point you say this because you lose opportunity from ethereum, you know about ethereum when the price already so high, that why you try to make ethereum looks bad by promoting low coin with the intention that people will invest to it, so if many people invested at coin as you say you will get benefits.

i can see where you are coming from. but have you really thought this thru? for one, everyone who bought ETH when it was $1400 for a short time lost money. all those who bought eth for $1 are happy and keep pushing it. so is this a scam for you? if the people who bought it for $1 want more and more people to pay $1400 for it? i do think it is.

see something as spacechain. barely anyone knows what it is. it got the qtum founder on board, the founders of badu, hotmail and skype. its got a spacex investor on board also. they are all team members. not just investors. nobody ever so far paid more than $0.40 for spacechain. just like eth back in the day.

now people call spacechain a scam because its new. because its not big yet. because they cant find a whitepaper. because they dont trust their own self as most rather invest in something big that everyone keeps praising. but who are the people that got rich with eth and bitcoin? those who bought it where spacechain is now. those who bought it when nobody knew if it will be a success. eth got hacked! they still bought it. and held it. and now they can pull out millions while sad people get ripped off paying $1400 for 1 eth.

so who is the smart investor? the one who buys things cheap? or the one who buys thinks expensive & late? .....

sure not everyone can be a visionaire and see the potential of a new coin. but its always in history these people who make the fortunes.thats a part of the reason why in the world so few people are rich. why all the people getting into eth too late will lose a lot of money. there will be better products than eth. better teams. better visions. better technology. nobody knows what it is yet. but buying into something that is currently valued at a 100 billion dollars is basically the dumbest thing you can do in an always changing market as crypto. out of 20 new projects i invested in not every one went x20 or x50. but some did. none lost me any money at all because i bought cheap.

eth? you simply wont get the x20 or x50. so why risk your money in eth?!
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

Because its promising. ETH can possibly be like what bitcoin have achieved. Your "expensive eth @ 1k" can be 11k in a few months and those "stupid people" will be richer.

GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

Ethereum is the most stable coin in the market,that's why people invest in it!
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

Hello author! I don't agree with you at all! Before I answer I want ask you somebody force you to buy ETH here? For me for example its too low price because I am not agree about BTC = 20.000$ - ETH is 1.000$! Ethereum and another alts have a lot of technical problems! I am agree but situation will change soon because people in crypto don't want loose their money because of crypto kitties, high taxes and slow transactions! Please read Vitally page or reports and you can make an analyze! If you are not just a hater) By the way we have choose buy or not.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

Some one needs to be tutored on what is the meaning of scam/fraud, A, B, C of investing and crypto in general.

i shake my head to the person who created this thread.

https://cryptotvplus.com
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

You need to be naive enough to think that these shitcoins (Waltonchain, IOStoken, Metaverse, Vechain, Raiblocks, etc.) can represent a better investment than ethereum. It is clear that your main motivation to invest in this market is to obtain easy and quick profits, and perhaps in that case it is valid to speculate with those small coins that you mention, but for serious and professional investors, none of these shitcoins offers the potential which has ethereum as a reliable long-term investment.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

it could happen considering that there are many other enctipiton plattforms in existance (waves, neo, more will come since ethereums speculations attracted many programmers,)

people are quite blended by vitalik buterin, ethereum is a highly personified system and those systems arent necessary as stable as the speculants think, the overhype is the fault of the speculants they get poor buterin is not responsible for this, it will be better for him if ethereum would be at 300 usd the plattform is then cheaper to use and more competitive with waves or neo, the speculants are alone on this.

if you observe for example waves or neo which are alternative encription plattforms to ethereum, you clearly can observe that they outperforms the market, and ethereum, this reafirms my suspicion of ethereums overhype that speculants caused

HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

What would ETH pop?  Ethereum is one of the few coins out there being widely used for its intended purpose.  I mean, the whole market could pop, but I don't see anything particular about Ethereum that makes me think it is going to under perform the market.
valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

ETH price wont drop  to $300 again except if something went wrong on their network. ETH will keep increase in value because it has real life use.
speaking about the smart contract features. Many Dapp will deploy more project on their network and that will keep driving the value up.
ProfWigSlipper

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

When all the shitcoins pop and go away the entire crypto market will crash, but the real ones will reestablish and eth will be one.

ETH is a giant bubble machine, when the bottom 50 of the top 100 coins all fade away, another 50 are rising to temporarily take their place. If/when a better ICO/bubble machine takes over, then ETH will potentially crash by over 90% of current prices.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

Always goof to hold some ETH and invest the rest into ITC. This one is very underrated and bullish at the moment. Known as the IOTA of china. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
deepblue01

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:02:24 PM
Merited by kharismac999 (6), TMAN (1)

No....it is not like that.
there is many reason why ETH price is getting higher

1. because many people buying ETH for ICO. there is a lot of ICO going on nowdays and a lot of new project are using ETH network.

2. because ETH is the second alternative for buying any altcoin in cryptocurrency market and a major pair for buying any token in ETH

3. because ETH tx cost much more cheaper than BTC and much more faster.

4. because many big company project prefer to use smart contract rather than making new Coin which has it is own blockchain

etc...

I believe ETH still can rise more until the big problem come (SCALABILITY) just like bitcoin.

i already give you some of my knowledge. you can thanks to me with some merit Tongue

ETH is a giant bubble machine, when the bottom 50 of the top 100 coins all fade away, another 50 are rising to temporarily take their place. If/when a better ICO/bubble machine takes over, then ETH will potentially crash by over 90% of current prices.
when ETH is going down badly. ALL of HIS TOKEN is going suffer aswell.
your thinking is not make anysense Tongue

rost1989

Activity: 308

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

Eth is infrastructure coin. It will not have x10 or x50 in a month or year. It has steady growth. We live in Eth and invest in it.  Currently there are no great competitors to Eth.  Maybe neo,  qtum... That's why people pay.  They pay for it as utility not investment.

Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

Of course when the price of a coin grows so much so fast, there is always a certain possibility that it comes down almost as fast. Much of the short term destiny of Ethereum will depend on how Bitcoin will behave in the coming days or weeks though.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: