Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do i chose to use Fuzex vs Tenx,Centra,Tokenpay  (Read 106 times)
abduljacklu (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

First and foremost i am new to cryptocurrency community,that is why i decided to do this fulltime,
I am spending 8hrs of researching to find new potential new projects that will give me a lot of gains in the future.

and what i have found is this,Fuzex cryptocurrency that can hold cryptocurrencies for payments
that can act like debit card and a cryptocurrency wallet at the same time.

The features are superb than any existing project like this,

1.You can store, manage and use up to 30 credit, debit, reward and cryptocurrency accounts
2. It has built-in buttons to power on/off, enter pin codes, make selections, and authorize
payments on the FuzeX Card itself.
3.It has E-Paper Display (EPD) to view balances across accounts, barcodes for reward card
scans, and QR codes for blockchain addresses.
3. EMV (IC Chip) for multi-cryptocurrency payments
4. Near Field Communication (NFC) for credit and debit card payments
5. Barcodes for reward payments
6. QR Code for cryptocurrency wallet addresses for P2P transfers
7. Bluetooth connection between FuzeX Card and FuzeX Wallet to ensure security
(Users have the additional option to securely lock the FuzeX Card when the
Bluetooth connection is disconnected)
8. Remote wipe technology to clear data from the FuzeX Card
9. Battery life between 45~60 days
10. Plus a sleek, slim, rechargeable portable battery bank.

Furthermore, the FuzeX Card pairs with the FuzeX Wallet to function as a hard wallet storage of private keys. Fragmented private keys are encrypted and stored between the FuzeX Card and FuzeX Wallet. he private keys are only accessible by unlocking the FuzeX Card (via a pin on the card) and FuzeX Wallet (via an account password).

You can check the promotional video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqi2RHTq9xo
You can join the pre-sale tokens here https://www.fuzex.co/

This is the comparison between Fuzex and other existing projects like fuzex

CantIdentify

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

Well I think TenX is not that bad
a lot of people are hating on it
I am confused
I watched an interview of the CEO on cointelegraph channel: https://youtu.be/5EMq-aUCVb0 and I like this guy, he seems trustworthy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: