Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5k to invest in crypto .  (Read 1279 times)
meo550 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

Buy bitcoin and after that buy several perspective altcoins... Look for my signature)
March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

At this time I think you should invest Bit, bit prices may return this month.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

$5k is not a little money. You should do your own research and don't be lazy.
But I'll give you some suggestions!

1. Binance Coin (BNB)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. Ethos (BQX)
4. Tron (TRX)
5. NEO

Personally I think these coins are the best for long investment.
But, I think it's really a bad idea to invest money based on someone's opinions. Just do your own research bro, it will be more worth it! well, you can see google also for more reference.
meo550 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:37:11 AM

$5k is not a little money. You should do your own research and don't be lazy.
But I'll give you some suggestions!

1. Binance Coin (BNB)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. Ethos (BQX)
4. Tron (TRX)
5. NEO

Personally I think these coins are the best for long investment.
But, I think it's really a bad idea to invest money based on someone's opinions. Just do your own research bro, it will be more worth it! well, you can see google also for more reference.

thanks bro i really appreciate your replay .
The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:00:11 AM

I'm happy you're joining the party mate. Now, before you start investing that big amount of money, I would advice you to just read about everything that you can about this world. From the concept of blockchain, passing trough what BTC offers to the currency system, and what do miners, fees, wallets mean. After that you then have some basic notions of what moves the gears of the system.

Then you can start researching on your own, maybe adventuring into Ethereum and start seeing the main differences with the BTC network, mainly the so called smart contracts.

Like everything in life, you must invest in an environment that you grasp the basis so that you can read some news and see how they can impact your investments. As far as alt coins go, I recommend that you start searching for VEN, Monero and NEO for starters. They are (in my opinion) a really good set of coins that you should consider an investment. If you have further questions ( to as where to make exchanges, where to get coins) just let me know and I'll be happy to help you out man.
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:07:42 AM

I suggest you go all in with solid coins like ethereum and neo,ethereum classic is good right now because it has a lot of upcoming fundamentals this year.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:12:34 AM

Bitcoin, ethereum. I like both coins because the price is very tempting and the future prospects of both coins are very good and this is worth a try
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:13:41 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:53:34 AM by @ngelcryptopia

You can check out this, very useful guide to gain understanding on the different technology used in different blockchain
https://mycrypto.guide/
Good read.

Top 10 coins are usually good investment coins, but don't expect it to multiply in value in short time frame. Also, these coins will fluctuate a lot in value, so be prepared to hold it for a long time and ignore short term volatility.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

yes you are in a critical position. i was too at that time. please be patient and observe the market. what i say please convert your fiat to eth and then invest on ICO's. thats the better thing now. thats how i came from the losses. my recommended ico's are now wepower,arkblock,medichain.  if you think investing on coins the best options. i can recommended to you  wabi,sia,xrp,ins. but better 70% capital put for the ico's

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:22:34 AM

if you have $ 5000 and want to invest in crypto, i suggest you buy altcoin APPC, or join the ICO Crowd Genie, because this ICO will be successful and make the investors become rich.

meo550 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:33:05 AM

I'm happy you're joining the party mate. Now, before you start investing that big amount of money, I would advice you to just read about everything that you can about this world. From the concept of blockchain, passing trough what BTC offers to the currency system, and what do miners, fees, wallets mean. After that you then have some basic notions of what moves the gears of the system.

Then you can start researching on your own, maybe adventuring into Ethereum and start seeing the main differences with the BTC network, mainly the so called smart contracts.

Like everything in life, you must invest in an environment that you grasp the basis so that you can read some news and see how they can impact your investments. As far as alt coins go, I recommend that you start searching for VEN, Monero and NEO for starters. They are (in my opinion) a really good set of coins that you should consider an investment. If you have further questions ( to as where to make exchanges, where to get coins) just let me know and I'll be happy to help you out man.

thank you mate , i really appreciate your help , thanks .
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

If you are looking for a coin to invest in, make some research about Xtrabytes. You'll see that this coin will be worthy of your money. Its has lots of potential in the future.  It has good trch nology and the developers are very active. It is still undervalued and you can buy it in less tahn a dollar. It will surely give you huge profit next year.
ninjagod

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

Should probably buy skycoin  Wink
farcro

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

I have a similar amount of money and this is my portfolio:
30% ADA (long term, about 2 years)
25% APPC (short term, about 1-2 months)
25% XVG(medium term, about 4-5 months)
20% BTC (just for daily trading and increase my other coins with the profit)
The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

thank you mate , i really appreciate your help , thanks .
Let me know by a PM if you need further help man! Regards!
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:02:03 AM

I would suggest that you diversify your investments, invest in ICO, invest in BTC, and invest in altcoin.
Invest 50 percent of the list in your list.
20% investment ICO
30% investment in altcoin.
Such an investment plan could give you a high return and a small risk.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

You can do that ofcourse but first buy BTC then do some search about coin you want to buy. Then have a better plan before trading so you can have a precise entry and exit.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

In my opinion to minimize the risk in investment devide that amount of money in to 2 option, firstly use 50% of that money to buy some popular coin like Bicoin, ETH, DASH, LTC, WAVES, NEO. And then other 50% use it to buy some coin/token that just listed in the market that has good fundamental so you will get cheap price and the price has posibility to going up by multiple, these token could be UTRUST, APPCOIN and DEEPBRAINCHAIN.

meo550 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

In my opinion to minimize the risk in investment devide that amount of money in to 2 option, firstly use 50% of that money to buy some popular coin like Bicoin, ETH, DASH, LTC, WAVES, NEO. And then other 50% use it to buy some coin/token that just listed in the market that has good fundamental so you will get cheap price and the price has posibility to going up by multiple, these token could be UTRUST, APPCOIN and DEEPBRAINCHAIN.

what do you think about lisk ?? , should i invest in lisk and waves  and ark , thank you .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: