Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Dropil - Next Gen Cryptocurrency Investments & Retirement Plans - PRESALE!  (Read 25562 times)
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:40:39 PM

I agree. This looks like a good project but too low key. Hey admin, any chance of paying for ICO using Paypal? Crypto value has not sufficiently recovered and am a bit reluctant to spend my btc and eth now  Grin

Not much buzz around this ico unfortunately
mrelich

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:06:50 AM

This is a very promising project, which could offer a nice investment returns and also returns from DROP price increase. I've read your Whitepaper and I like it.
AldaronFTW

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:24:55 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 01:38:22 AM by AldaronFTW

Wow! It is a truly a great idea to create a bot, that I have no proof it even exists, that would invest my money...
BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!

Is there any proof that Dex investing bot exists?

On a side note, I don't like that your Database Analyst has no past professional experience with databases. I would not put my money into system based on badly designed/analysed database. Especially when your bot would have to use data from it.
glendonDDD

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said! Wink
Evanston45

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

Wow! It is a truly a great idea to create a bot, that I have no proof it even exists, that would invest my money...
BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!

Is there any proof that Dex investing bot exists?

On a side note, I don't like that your Database Analyst has no past professional experience with databases. I would not put my money into system based on badly designed/analysed database. Especially when your bot would have to use data from it.

Yes, there is video of Dex working and showing returns over multiple market conditions, its not hidden at all.
maronk

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Awesome ... Drop distribution and Dex platform is now live!!  Shocked  Shocked congratulations on the achievement of Dropil ICO  Wink
Great work on getting us running Wink
bounty_bitcoin_92

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

When and on what exchange Dropil tokens will be enlisted?
sergemoz

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

Although I love the whole idea and how Zach demonstrated the platform's features, I have to point out that the rollout of Dex and Arthur was rather premature. I deposited my 10k drops and used them on Dex, but I don't see anything that can let me know how Dex is working and using my deposited drops. After depositing drops the deposit page does not change at all and still asks to deposit more. I can see in the dashboard that my drops have been successfully deposited into Dex, but I have know idea what my money is doing in the background. That would be acceptable if this was some alpha or beta version test of Dex, but not when you roll it out.

Secondly Arthur still does not let me use its features even though Arthur has been live for some time. It still has that same message telling me that to use it I have to have $50 worth of drops in my wallet or in Dex, which i do.

So at the moment I'm not very happy with the way it is working.

Zach, Jeremy and Patrick, please plan your next roll-out differently, where the investor will feel more secure about their investment.

Thank you for your work.
co13999

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

I agree that the project theme seems to be something needed in the cryto eco space, but the roll out was more amateur then professional. Similarly, the ability to cancel your present investment and re/invest more drops is not working. DropIL being one of the the first to provide this service is good if the product is good but watch out DropIL if you sputter the competition is at your feet.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

Dropil is now available on CoinCodex, you can add DROP to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

Dropil is now available on CoinCodex, you can add DROP to your CoinCodex portfolio!
whether it is true we try to see together. if indeed it is a good news and the awaited.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

I put 50k dropil into dex and it is bringing around %0.25 profit daily. In a month it should be %7.5 with aggressive choise.

But the problem is there is no data available about this. I can't see what bot did to get profit. It should be there to show us the data. Otherwise, it can be a ponzi which can randomly show the profit we are doing.

They should add this immediately.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Evanston45

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

I put 50k dropil into dex and it is bringing around %0.25 profit daily. In a month it should be %7.5 with aggressive choise.

But the problem is there is no data available about this. I can't see what bot did to get profit. It should be there to show us the data. Otherwise, it can be a ponzi which can randomly show the profit we are doing.

Then others could back engineer the program...that’s the secret sauce. It’s been made clear you can see how it worked in the YouTube videos of it being back tested, but revealing their secret ain’t happening. I would also love to see it in action to give me piece of mind that it’s legit, but so far, everything has been spot on that I have no reason to doubt the team. I’ve been happy with the results of Dex and the support the team has shown.
beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

Then others could back engineer the program...that’s the secret sauce. It’s been made clear you can see how it worked in the YouTube videos of it being back tested, but revealing their secret ain’t happening. I would also love to see it in action to give me piece of mind that it’s legit, but so far, everything has been spot on that I have no reason to doubt the team. I’ve been happy with the results of Dex and the support the team has shown.

Without transparency we can't know it is fake profit or real.

If they back engineer which i find it very unlikely dropil stays as original. It becomes even more valuable.

Evanston45

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

But if you can cash out tomorrow (assuming your 15 days are up), it’s gotta be real, so that’s the proof
Christini

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

Thanks for great project. Do you have any plan about which is exchanges will the token be listed? and when. Thanks again                              
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

I think this is just the beginning of the Autonomous trading era and we will see many more apps that will create profitable results for investors and traders.The biggest advantage right now on their platform is the free use of services.
beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

But if you can cash out tomorrow (assuming your 15 days are up), it’s gotta be real, so that’s the proof

In every ponzi, you can cash out till you can't at some point.

They raised millions of dollars to keep ponzi up for a long time.

Don't get me wrong i don't say it is a ponzi, i just say they need to show us more for transperency.

RickBorges

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

Does the project still work?

Huh
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

Does the project still work?

Huh

ICO is over. But the project is fully alive. You can see more on their website: www.dropil.com

Personally it has been one of my best investments in 2018. They return around 3,75% profit per 15 days and you can then reinvest that. So that gives more than 200% per year.

Also their trading bot performs very good in both bull and bear market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: