Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain BTC values to co-worker  (Read 435 times)
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

well you can start by explaining the blockchain technology first, it`s benefits and the difficulty of hacking. After this phase explaining the value of bitcoin and miners would be easier in my opinion.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:08:28 AM

Bitcoin price is determined by the market, when Bitcoin supply in the market is less, Bitcoin price will increase, and vice versa if Bitcoin supply is on the market more, Bitcoin price will be cheaper. why the price of Bitcoin is expensive, it's because the supply of Bitcoin is not much.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

I would probably explain it based on experience and people who've had success in BTC (and other altcoins for that matter). However, in your case since you said you're fairly new to this crypto currency, it would be best to explain based on what you've learned so far. The good thing here is, you don't have to explain in an effort to get them to believe what you believe in. It will be more of providing information and educating these people that you talk about. Whatever they do to the information that you provide is up to them.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:19:47 AM

let him trade it on paper as i did with stock market.
Sometimes I wonder why this simple idea is not practiced more, you do not need any kind of special equipment or anything, grab a pen an paper and begin to make trades that way, it is not very exciting since nothing is at stake but that lets you test your skills, and it allows you to make hundreds of mistakes without losing any money so it is the perfect way to learn.
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

When explaining to my co-workers or co-employees about bitcoin I always include its responsibility, since bitcoin is indeed also considered money even if its not physically like cash. People must still be able to properly handle its use. I also remind them that if they improperly used bitcoin to any no good reason they can still be held liable to it. So yeah its always an add on knowledge and lesson when teaching and explaining bitcoins to my office mates.
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

To do this, you need to install a special program on your computer, and the system will automatically earn money. Satoshi first get on the bonus account, after which the user can translate them once a week to his wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: