Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever bought a product with Bitcoin and what do you want to buy?  (Read 16951 times)
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

Today, many people use Bitcoin for investment purposes. There are a lot of people who have paid with Bitcoin before, what do you think about this?

It will be most shining day to me when i will buy a goods with BTC. But matter of sorrow that our government did not accepted it yet. I am not hopeless and waiting for government acceptance and that day i will be the most happiest person in the world. We are lucky that different journals, Magazines, newsrooms already delivering speech about it. Wish for BTC Win. Grin Grin
The same is with me and I think that 99% people is this forum didn’t use their bitcoin for shopping. Most people used their coins for online gambling but nobody use it for buying something. I think that the time doesn’t come yet for the use of bitcoin everywhere. It needs more time. I will use all my coins in the future because I want to buy a house, car and much more with my bitcoin.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

Today, many people use Bitcoin for investment purposes. There are a lot of people who have paid with Bitcoin before, what do you think about this?

I have used Bitcoin to buy something before, but it wasn’t online through a website, it was just a friend of mine that had some stuffs for sell (an iPhone Cool, so he sold it to me and requested that I should pay him with Bitcoin. Then he came across Bitcoin newly and never had any, so I took the phone and made Payments in Bitcoin. That’s the only time I have used Bitcoin to buy something,and I have never tried to purchase anything online cause it seems risky to me.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

I think investing in bitcoin and paying with bitcoin is the same. When you hold bitcoin, you always want Bitcoin to be more expensive. At this time, you will participate in the trading of Bitcoin! And use bitcoin to buy more expensive items!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
henlity87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

I have used Bitcoin to buy something before, but it wasn’t online through a website, it was just a friend of mine that had some stuffs for sell (an iPhone Cool, so he sold it to me and requested that I should pay him with Bitcoin. Then he came across Bitcoin newly and never had any, so I took the phone and made Payments in Bitcoin. That’s the only time I have used Bitcoin to buy something,and I have never tried to purchase anything online cause it seems risky to me.
I don’t have too much bitcoin to use for my necessities of daily life. Till date I want to make profit from my bitcoin investment, that’s why I never think of using my holding. But I will use all my bitcoin to buy a house, a car and start my own regular business in the future. I know that earning big money will take long time but I am ready for that because I have made my mind before investment.
ErmaburR

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

I think investing in bitcoin and paying with bitcoin is the same. When you hold bitcoin, you always want Bitcoin to be more expensive. At this time, you will participate in the trading of Bitcoin! And use bitcoin to buy more expensive items!
No it is not the same. You will have to buy bitcoin before using it and for that you need investment, while using is different thing. Everybody will have to buy bitcoin if he use it or hold it for future. if you want to buy something and you pay from your wallet it is using, while just buying and holding is not investment. If you do not want to use you can also make profit from your holding.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

I often use bitcoin for everyday shopping because there are not many bitcoin accepting services in my area, and high transaction fees are a big obstacle. If I could use bitcoin for shopping, I would buy a car.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

Is it possible to buy happiness using bitcoin? If yes, I used all my bitcoin and other alternative coins to satisfy my short life. ( Well, maybe yes but cannot sustain in a long period of time ). That's why, I spend my time with my family and love one, a sort of quality time and ignore all the things that is related on crypto atleast once a week.

Just making an end point on this thread than buying some things using bitcoin.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

I have used bitcoin to purchase a software from an individual in the past and it was awesome. I hope I should be able to make more purchases using bitcoin but there are very few merchants accepting bitcoin, especially in my country. I hope this will change soonest.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

for now I have bought some products that I can pay using bitcoin, in my country only a few people have received payment using bitcoin because there is still no clear regulation for the use of bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool so that not all platforms can use Bitcoin payments.
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

I don’t have too much bitcoin to use for my necessities of daily life. Till date I want to make profit from my bitcoin investment, that’s why I never think of using my holding. But I will use all my bitcoin to buy a house, a car and start my own regular business in the future. I know that earning big money will take long time but I am ready for that because I have made my mind before investment.
I dint buy anything yet from my bitcoin wallet because I don’t need anything which is not available in my local market and in my local market I always use my local currency because there is nobody that accepts bitcoin as his payments. I want to hold my coins for long time. When the price reaches to atleast $30000 then I will sell all my bitcoin.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

Yes i bought a simple things by Bitcoin especially bitcoin converting money, i bought a washing machine by Bitcoin, i also bought a dozen of bear by Bitcoin.
1mile

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

Apparently I've, bought my Nano Ledger with bitcoin was a smooth deal.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

I used bitcoin to buy video games but I felt wasted because with high fees I could not buy games that cost less than its value. When I saw the record bitcoin last year, I felt wasted for losing so much of my bitcoin.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

This thread is old, but just for a testimony how far cryptocurrency initiated my country as well that has good effects in buying goods online using payment by crypto. We have this online shoppingsite that is connected to one of the exchange wallet that is very trusted and highly recommended for filipino bitcoiners, these shopee (online shopping site in philippines can ask for payment via coins. Ph and i can buy the goods i want hassle free,  but i want to clarify my statement.  

They accept payments through coins. Ph by the blockchain address only with the currency of peso in connected into a blockchain address which is clearly stating that peso currency is not a crypto but a fiat,  however blockchain address makes it genuine and millenial style.  Cryptocurrency is really useful.

promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

I have actually made several trades with respect to bitcoins and accepting bitcoins as a mean of payment.
Most of my deals went through on the forum itself. It is not that usual to spend our bitcoins outside this forum on any marketplace.
I have heard some months ago that amazon is going to go for bitcoins and will accept bitcoins as a mean of payment but i actually did not saw any real update regarding it.
As we could see that bitcoins are really growing now, they could soon be adopted by the community to start a good and large marketplace.
Although there are not much options to buy things from bitcoins in my local market, but in online I always prefer to use bitcoins and never use credit cards now a days.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

I have actually made several trades with respect to bitcoins and accepting bitcoins as a mean of payment.
Most of my deals went through on the forum itself. It is not that usual to spend our bitcoins outside this forum on any marketplace.
I have heard some months ago that amazon is going to go for bitcoins and will accept bitcoins as a mean of payment but i actually did not saw any real update regarding it.
As we could see that bitcoins are really growing now, they could soon be adopted by the community to start a good and large marketplace.
It will take time when more and more people will use bitcoins and crypto currencies  as their major source of buying/selling. We need to encourage people on using bitcoin in the real market world.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

No it is not the same. You will have to buy bitcoin before using it and for that you need investment, while using is different thing. Everybody will have to buy bitcoin if he use it or hold it for future. if you want to buy something and you pay from your wallet it is using, while just buying and holding is not investment. If you do not want to use you can also make profit from your holding.
To some extent you are right that investing and using are the same because you will to buy bitcoin for using it and for buying you will have to invest your money, but some people buy bitcoin nor for using but for making more and more money in the future. Therefore I think in this place that investing and using bitcoin are not the same? There is a difference between these two.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

I often use bitcoin for everyday shopping because there are not many bitcoin accepting services in my area, and high transaction fees are a big obstacle. If I could use bitcoin for shopping, I would buy a car.

I used to shop before but now I understood that it will not be worth to buy against the btc and infact in future when the btc will reach a sky high price we will realize that the shopping which we are doing from btc at that time will be worth thousands of $. So like instead of paying for hundred for a product when the price will rise it will be huge and we will be in loss as that time we will not have btc as already used for shopping.
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

I have never bought anything with Bitcoin and I’m not even interested in doing that. Whenever I want to buy any item I buy it using fiat and through an online store or maybe I go to the market direct to buy it. I can’t be taking risk of buying things with Bitcoin, I don’t really see that as a good idea. And after all, we all don’t live in the same country, so why will be interested in that, I have my own purpose of using bitcoin and it is not for this.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

I used to buy things with Bitcoin back then when it was cheap, but since I haven’t been doing. When I want to buy things I do it the normal using fiat. I no longer see any use to making use of cryptocurrency in buying the things I need, it’s kind of like wasting time, well I just feel like I shouldn’t be using. I just use Bitcoin for savings now, or should I call it investment? Whatever, I also trade with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: