Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fractional Bitcoin Extraction Service. (micro mining contracts)  (Read 1026 times)
opticbit (OP)

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2011, 08:11:54 PM

Looking for some help with coding (I cant code much past hello world).

For now the service is Manual.

The problem: You have bitcions in an account, but not enough to trigger a dispersal. And the difficulty has gotten to high for it to attempt with your old GPU or cpu

you could have the small amount trapped in a mining pool, an exchange or some other site.

I will point my miner to your worker long enough to generate enough shares for a pay out.

you will need to provide a miner login and pass for me to mine on.  and either escrow the amount I need to mine, plus 10% of what I'm recovering, or give full access to your account (only works if pay out addy is not locked) and I will send you 90% of what was in there before I start mining.  API token would be helpful too.  OTC ratings might be used too.
Please keep your security comments to constructive criticism, I'm guessing if a person would use this service, they givin up on a mining account.

fee is 10% of what you are attempting to recover.  I keep whatever I generate.

currently I have about 1ghash/s available.

if I see enough interest I might set up a pool (useing the pool mining pool thats open sourced) for people to join that will work on recovering peoples small amounts, and reward the miners with a percentage of the recoveries.

opticbit.com currently has none of this service on it, depending on interest It will be on there, in the coming weeks/months.

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kookiekrak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 03:41:03 AM

im assuming this is for pools that cashout up to bitcents?

ie

you have 1.1234567

you can cash out 1.12 leaving .0034567

and you want to mine up to .01 so you can cash it out?

how can you guarantee that you'll reach the payout and not over it? ie .011 which then you can only cash out .01 and leave .001 there

FREE 100 GME if you post your Cryptsy TradeKey on the official GameCoinTalk forums

http://www.gamecointalk.org/index.php?topic=7.msg9#new
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2011, 12:32:01 PM

If you're looking for a little capital to get started you can list on the bitcoin stock exchange. glbse.com

Nefario.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
opticbit (OP)

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2011, 08:06:20 AM

im assuming this is for pools that cashout up to bitcents?

ie

you have 1.1234567

you can cash out 1.12 leaving .0034567

and you want to mine up to .01 so you can cash it out?

how can you guarantee that you'll reach the payout and not over it? ie .011 which then you can only cash out .01 and leave .001 there

thats the idea. I'll have to calculate how many shares to put toward the effort.  there may still be an even smaller amount left over.

I need to make a chart on the different pools, I saw one but it doesn't have all the info.

I've been playing with the pools and thats where I got the idea.  The pool i noticed forget wich one had a .1 btc minimum withdraw, and I think it paid out the whole amount as long as it was over .1

In the case of the left overs that can't be recovered I'll allow that to cut into my 10%.

also I don't think I'll be able to support BitcoinPlus or other CPU only java miners, unless I pick up an Opteron.  I can only do 10mhash on the cpu and it kills my GPU speeds.

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: