Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been P & P?  (Read 141 times)
GrannyC (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:29:48 AM

Have you ever participated on a pump & dump group or have you tried to manipulate a coin´s price in any other way? Do you think that is really profitable? Do you think is ethical?
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

I have been join this group by 2 times trading but finally i got loss, so much better stay away from this kind of group. Will be better trade with own strategy and own analysis so we can learn from the mistake and we can continue make new strategy so we can become more expert in trading.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
GrannyC (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

I have been join this group by 2 times trading but finally i got loss, so much better stay away from this kind of group. Will be better trade with own strategy and own analysis so we can learn from the mistake and we can continue make new strategy so we can become more expert in trading.

That is my feeling too, these groups look scammy from miles away most of the times. I just want to know if  anyone has made profit from them. Otherwise is just a sport.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Yes I have joined a pump group in telegram about two months ago. I know that it's scammy and they already buy it before announce the coin name but as long as you buy immediately after they announce the coin, you'll most likely made some profit. I do that for several times before I get bored waiting for the announcement time and quit the group.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

it's just awful. people gather such groups to deceive their participants. in order to benefit from such manipulation, you need to be the first participant of pamp.
guess who is this first?
I consider participation in such groups as stupidity.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

Have you ever participated on a pump & dump group or have you tried to manipulate a coin´s price in any other way? Do you think that is really profitable? Do you think is ethical?

Have you ever participated on a pump & dump group
I have not participated in any group like that but o have studied how this group works on the basis of groups power to pump the coins price artificially.

have you tried to manipulate a coin´s price in any other way?
I hav enot tried any other way of manipulating the prices of the coin by any other ways and I will never do that. Doing so will compromise the idea of original coin and it will also disturb the market cap in wrong way. It creates bad impression on the new comers and the market itself.

Do you think that is really profitable? Do you think is ethical?
It shouldn't be looked out for the profits because its not ethical practice at all.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

you need to rely first. turn on themselves and checked news updates, learns to make their own forecasts. I agree that such groups are better to bypass

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

I have participated in PUmp and DUmp group but it's very risky there because they just tip in a coin and you accidentally buy the top and suddenly will dip so better risk your money that you're willing to lose.

integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

I joined pump&dump group to observe. They buy coins before they announce and when people start to buy they sell their coins. It is risky and you should try to buy the coins they announce. It is better to buy coins which are on deep side.

herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

I have participated in PUmp and DUmp group but it's very risky there because they just tip in a coin and you accidentally buy the top and suddenly will dip so better risk your money that you're willing to lose.

I have watched the treads and even observed one pump and dump group but I still didn't decide will I ever join such a groups. In every investment, I am making the limitation on the money I am willing to lose and because of good management, I am the suitable investor for such a group. I am not afraid of the loos, instead, I have a different opinion about my enrollment in such manipulation and for me that, let's call it business model, is corrupted and rotten. There is no real knowledge in the profiting in such a way. If you are investing poorly then the money that will get back to you is also of the value you are participating with. To become experienced investor trader must learn from his mistakes and gain knowledge and not trying to manipulate with the market value of the specific coin with the instructions of the even higher manipulator.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: