Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do bounty managers get paid?  (Read 79 times)
OriginTrain (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:31:11 AM

Looking at a lot of bounty campaigns here in the past, it seems a common theme that bounty managers are frequently either incompetent or malicious with their stake calculations. Not always, but often. It made me wonder - how much do these bounty managers get paid? Ie: The one who makes the bounty post, and also manages the spreadsheets for stake allocation?
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

Interested to know too. We should feedback on the bounty managers, both good and bad. We should not allow those who do not manage the bounty properly to continue! Maybe we should start compiling a list of trusted bounty managers!

Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

I guess it depends on the project, bounty managers can either be paid in fiat or in tokens. As I heard, some bounty managers receive less than bounty hunters (content campaign).
About stakes - don't forget that there are people who are not following rules of campaign but still ask for stakes. So before calling bounty manager incompetent we should make deeper investigation (imo)

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

This question also bothered me very recently, but I think that they receive normal money because they conduct such activities that directly depend on the community, so if it happens that the community does not like the project or was deceived, then the project does not use good reputations
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

If you want to know the answer of this question,I suggest OP to PM any of that bounty manager and ask about their salary.I think no one knows here that how much they are getting paid for their job.So it is better to lock this thread now and ask some manager personally.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: