Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARBITRAGE APP - OVER 9000 PAIRS ACROSS 37 MOST POPULAR EXCHANGES  (Read 2038 times)
exchange.blue (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

Attractive arbitrage opportunity between LTC/EUR

- very liquid markets!

buy on bitsamp, sell on wex!  

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

Arbitrage is a very awesome project. Arbitrage help traders to have a big profit by the used of different trading site. Arbitrage help us to buy different coins in lower price in one trading site and sell it in other site where the rate is high. for example, i buy 1BTC in Hitbtc for $12,000 and sell it in Binance for $13,000.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

Arbitrage is a very awesome project. Arbitrage help traders to have a big profit by the used of different trading site. Arbitrage help us to buy different coins in lower price in one trading site and sell it in other site where the rate is high. for example, i buy 1BTC in Hitbtc for $12,000 and sell it in Binance for $13,000.

Great analogy! Unfortunately, not everyone is positively charged... some are strongly convinced that my goal here is to cloud your judgment and help you jump off the cliff. I won't point fingers Smiley
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

New changes:

- Adopted new HTML 5 table <the left column and top row are now visible during scroll>
- Improved mobile version.
- Improved visibility on mobile version.

Coming changes:
- The prices on some pairs need flipping https://snag.gy/vNKYP1.jpg
- Filters <display arbitrage between multiple pairs on selected exchanges>
- Row and column dragging.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

39% arbitrage between BTC/USD Shocked  Roll Eyes Cry

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:04:07 PM

ETH/USD Arbitrage

buy on bitsamp, sell on wex

wex withdrawal fees:

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

ETH/USD PAIR

Easily buy on bitfinex, and simultaneously sell on cex for a gross profit of 5%

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:36:59 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 01:42:50 AM by exchange.blue

*Changes

- New design has been adopted.
- Added Bid/ask

Please share your feedback.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:12:13 AM

The greatest issue with arbitrage that I see people fail to mention is the lack of volume/liquidity. The spread on some coins are very large, as much as 10% of their value. It's great in theory that you can arbitrage but with the spread so high it's often not possible in reality. It is with top 100 market cap coins but not the low market cap ones.

Yep, the exchanges blue proposes to arb on have such horrible liquidity that you can make $0.20 and then still the fiat will be stuck on the scammy brokers. But I guess its good enough for him  Grin
Now you're simply trolling. OP never recommended any one exchange and there're a thousand and one of them showing opportunities, so why not stick with the ones you're comfortable with. Again I see no referral or payment links and no virus alert so far, so what's your fact that you're being scammed? IMO, I see method in the tool before us and am digging in to either make money or unveil a fault.

OP, can you effect the filter on exchanges?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

The greatest issue with arbitrage that I see people fail to mention is the lack of volume/liquidity. The spread on some coins are very large, as much as 10% of their value. It's great in theory that you can arbitrage but with the spread so high it's often not possible in reality. It is with top 100 market cap coins but not the low market cap ones.

Yep, the exchanges blue proposes to arb on have such horrible liquidity that you can make $0.20 and then still the fiat will be stuck on the scammy brokers. But I guess its good enough for him  Grin
Now you're simply trolling. OP never recommended any one exchange and there're a thousand and one of them showing opportunities, so why not stick with the ones you're comfortable with. Again I see no referral or payment links and no virus alert so far, so what's your fact that you're being scammed? IMO, I see method in the tool before us and am digging in to either make money or unveil a fault.

OP, can you effect the filter on exchanges?

thanks for the input. filters will be uploaded sometime toward the end if this week Smiley
skan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

looks very good, can you add bittrex for all the coins too please
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

looks very good, can you add bittrex for all the coins too please

bittrex is part of the list.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

Another great arbitrage opportunity between XRP/USD

buy on bitsamp, sell on quoine. Both exchanges carry strong reputation and deep volume.

Tynovten_

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:41:03 AM

This is so amazing, it's like arbidex. And whatever the website or whoever behind it of course there always risk. Just how the traders try to brave theirself on the Web carefully. Tips for beginner, try to find on them that have more experiences on certain web. ask the detail of all opprtunities, and don't doubt.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

buy on bitsamp, sell on quoine. Both exchanges carry strong reputation and deep volume.

Nice share! Was however going to expect you would have settled for: buying at Bitfinex and selling at Quoine, since it offered a higher percentage return, any reason for that?

Also, I am thinking the addition of an alert system to this tool, would go a long way in making anyone putting the tool to use, increase its efficiency and maximize profit. Hope that won't be too much work, OP?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 11:16:47 PM by exchange.blue

Nice share! Was however going to expect you would have settled for: buying at Bitfinex and selling at Quoine, since it offered a higher percentage return, any reason for that?

Also, I am thinking the addition of an alert system to this tool, would go a long way in making anyone putting the tool to use, increase its efficiency and maximize profit. Hope that won't be too much work, OP?

Buying on bitfinex was also an option, however I had some funds over at bitsamp Smiley

Thats a very good suggestion...What type of alert did you have in mind?
- email alert on select pair, select exchanges (should the price change certain % ).
- a browser alert, perhaps? (Not sure if it would work on windows, I'm a mac guy Smiley
- an SMS alert would be too expensive for my budget for this project right now, sorry...

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Interesting arb opportunity between eth/btc

Easy to rinse and repeat. BTC network is quick again Smiley

skan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

thanks for the daily updates
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:40 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 08:17:00 PM by niteroy

You have provided excellent service for arbitrage, this greatly facilitates the work. I will be glad to see more exchanges in the table, for example, please add to the exmo.com table, I trade it on it and I would like to see the difference in prices on the exchanges taking into account it. Correct please the BTG / BTC trading pair on Cryptopia under the BTG symbol is not Bitcoin Gold, but Bitgem! And on other exchanges, BTG stands for Bitcoin Gold.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

Cryptocurrency arbitrage refers to buying cryptocoins on an exchange where the price is lower and simultaneously selling the altcoin at an exchange where the price is relatively higher, ultimately profiting from a temporary difference in prices.

Who is in for some arbitrage?

http://www.arbitrage.expert/

I'm using it as signal marker from a week and I may say it's one of the best around.

Fast and free. Keep it that way guys! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: