Bitcoin Forum
January 18, 2019, 07:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARBITRAGE APP - OVER 9000 PAIRS ACROSS 37 MOST POPULAR EXCHANGES  (Read 1651 times)
exchange.blue

Activity: 392
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

This is actually great. This is so nice.  This thing is really a great opportunity to all those people wanting money out of one coin. Is this free for life?

The arbitrage app is available for no cost to you.

Discover Real-Time Crypto Arbitrage Expert Paths Opportunities Across the Most Popular Bitcoin Exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valera10

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

I am very familiar with a very interesting platform. If I am not mistaken Arbidex, they how much I understand automatic arbitration.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
exchange.blue

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:34:04 PM

I am very familiar with a very interesting platform. If I am not mistaken Arbidex, they how much I understand automatic arbitration.

My friend, I'm sure they understand, however this is not an Arbidex thread.

Discover Real-Time Crypto Arbitrage Expert Paths Opportunities Across the Most Popular Bitcoin Exchanges.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

it seems like this is a very good app that can help to make a profit but it should all be viewed from the price conditions and the existing delivery rates, when the transaction is busy then usually the delivery will also be crowded and make the delivery to be slow it is a challenge arbitrage.
exchange.blue

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:40:13 AM

it seems like this is a very good app that can help to make a profit but it should all be viewed from the price conditions and the existing delivery rates, when the transaction is busy then usually the delivery will also be crowded and make the delivery to be slow it is a challenge arbitrage.

I can't speak on behalf of shitcoins, though all major coints like ltc,btc,eth,bch,xrp take no more then 10-30 min, leaving plenty of room to perform a solid arbitrage.

Arbitrage PATHS algorithm is designed to take all fees into account.

hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:40:28 AM

How to use this app? Can you give some info of this? What function does this app have? Is it safe?
exchange.blue

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:47:02 AM

calamar182

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:31:33 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 09:17:44 PM by calamar182

I checked Localbitcoins to return back the stuff but all the offers are in a lower price to sell, and to risky. Then confirm me that in LOCALBITCOINS there's no way to do anything.

In conclusion, The best could be buy a shittycoin and make profit and repeat the process all over again, the problem is that shittycoins don't have liquidity, and are risky, and it needs to be the arb oportunity between the 2 exchanges and some good excahgnes don't have shitcoins or weird altcoins.

So finally the best way is do the arb, wait weeks to spreads shrink, transfer with small loss, and repeat the process again and again.
exchange.blue

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 10:44:00 PM by exchange.blue

I checked Localbitcoins to return back the stuff but all the offers are in a lower price to sell, and to risky. Then confirm me that in LOCALBITCOINS there's no way to do anything.

In conclusion, The best could be buy a shittycoin and make profit and repeat the process all over again, the problem is that shittycoins don't have liquidity, and are risky, and it needs to be the arb oportunity between the 2 exchanges and some good excahgnes don't have shitcoins or weird altcoins.

So finally the best way is do the arb, wait weeks to spreads shrink, transfer with small loss, and repeat the process again and again.

I would also recommend against trading shitcoins.. And I agree with you on the spread shrinking part, this is really the way to go. It wont necessarily take  weeks, I often seen spread shrink by 50% in one day. (ref: graph).  Also, if you're a seasoned trader, you may want to consider taking on some market risk (I'm sure you knew this without my 2 cents )

Perhaps getting a good source for bear signals might help in the decision making process.

If you have twitter, feel free to follow @arb_exp ...we often post cool things..

exchange.blue

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

A Sample of a round trip path.

cola-jere

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

Very nice website. Simple and intuitive. Thanks OP for creating and sharing this tool to the community  Smiley

Svetlazara

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

Great tool, thanks for that! I just don't understand one thing, can you help please?

When I buy cheap on one exchange then I sell it on another exchange I make a profit. But I still have my money on that exchange, I don't have them actually on my credit card. When I want to send the money to my credit card, everywhere are fees like 2% or even more! So I don't understand how you can make money on it basically.

Can you explain please?

Great question! I'm actually working on a solution that I call a "road-map", it is designed to show as title suggests a "step-by step" map that will be guiding you on how to profit with arbitrage without having to pay hefty withdrawal fees that were adopted by some exchanges.   This is being addressed by buying another coin and moving it to an exchange with lower withdrawal fees that would eventually make the transaction profitable.

Please note: to be able to take advantage of the lowest withdrawal fees, most exchanges would require to have your identity verified. Also, some withdrawal methods are more profitable then others. (E.g., SEPA, WIRE etc...)

It would be great. It is difficult for a newcomer to try arbitrage because of a lack of knowledge on explicit and hidden commissions on exchanges and transfers. It would be nice to see the manual for operations. You do very much the right thing. Thank you.
exchange.blue

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

It would be great. It is difficult for a newcomer to try arbitrage because of a lack of knowledge on explicit and hidden commissions on exchanges and transfers. It would be nice to see the manual for operations. You do very much the right thing. Thank you.

The feedback is greatly I appreciated! We're making a huge progress in making the adoption of the arbitrage as one of the trading strategies easy and rewarding.

Although some of the things like trade, withdrawal and deposit fees may not seem like an out of ordinary process to the seasoned traders, it might still appear as a challenge for the newbies, therefore the future PREMIUM PATHS feature will come to the rescue by delivering a complete and rewarding roadmap from one exchange to the next.

Each PATH is designed to take into account:

- trade fees
- book size
- withdrawal fees
- deposit fees
- path duration
- wallet maintenance status

If you guys can suggest more cool features, feel free to comment.

calamar182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:35:53 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 06:17:10 PM by calamar182

And my last question is: What about withdraw fiat in the expensive exchange?

buy cheaper, sell higher and WITHDRAW USD with wire or sepa

And Margin trading? it could be cheaper, buy btc and sell margin in bitfinex or other
exchange.blue

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

And my last question is: What about withdraw fiat in the expensive exchange?

buy cheaper, sell higher and WITHDRAW USD with wire or sepa

And Margin trading? it could be cheaper, buy btc and sell margin in bitfinex or other

By far not all exchanges provide favorable conditions for fiat withdrawal especially SEPA.  I'm only aware of a few exchanges like CEX.io that offers SEPA. I wouldn't recommend getting involved with margin trading without first acquiring a source for quality reliable signals. Taking on a margin is highly risky business, its known for leaving newbies broke.

SexForCryptos

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

My concern is: if too many people would use this arbitrage app, wouldn't it become useless for almost everyone? Other people would just do your same arbitrage BEFORE YOU! Or am I wrong?
exchange.blue

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:17:21 AM

My concern is: if too many people would use this arbitrage app, wouldn't it become useless for almost everyone? Other people would just do your same arbitrage BEFORE YOU! Or am I wrong?

Well, not everyone has access to large funds that can result in determining the lifespan of any given spread. Also, only a few can carry balances across all major exchanges to be ready to take advantage of the limited arb opportunity.

calamar182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

My supreme final conclusion is the WHITDRAWING FIAT idea, I've been waiting 1 weeks to the spread shrinks, you know what, it would be super confortamble get the fucking money inside, transfer and WITHDRAW EUR or USD. But the question is:
THERES PROBLEMS? BAD EXPERIENCES?
exchange.blue

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

My supreme final conclusion is the WHITDRAWING FIAT idea, I've been waiting 1 weeks to the spread shrinks, you know what, it would be super confortamble get the fucking money inside, transfer and WITHDRAW EUR or USD. But the question is:

What pair did you trade? Between which exchanges?

calamar182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:11:13 PM

What pair did you trade? Between which exchanges?

It depends, but normally BTCUSD is the most liquid (snake) pair.

Anyways, I realized that withdraw in higher prices exchanges is super risky because the have problems withdrawing FIAT and that could be the reason of higher prices, then at the moment the best way is WAIT TO SHRINK THE SPREAD. Am I right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.