Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Books or youtube to learn how to trade  (Read 13463 times)
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

For me watching youtube is very good to learn for me to know all updates from trading they also release new videos. Because reading books can't update every day so Watching youtube is much more good to learn even you are relax watching.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

Learning in trading have different ways here you can get also a lot of information in trading ,but the best way to learn first is the youtube because you can know the actual happen to the trading and also have a lot of information about trading. Books is very hard to get and I did not see any books who are related to crypto trading.
Jateng

Activity: 1256
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 02:58:38 PM by Jateng

Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)
Do you have a recommandation for a good book ?

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

And maybe if its exist, a website with exercise?

Thanks guys

I am also watching in youtube before when I dp not know how to sell my tokens in exchanger but the knowledge of trading regarding how to determine which is a good coin to buy, or read the chart , or will coin price will go up or down, I think there is nor step by step tutorial for this. But read threads that are related to your concern, you'll possibly get an idea.

lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

We have already advised a lot here - I think that everything is good for theory and be sure to immediately put it into practice. Only practice will show what will work for you and what will not. You are very lucky if you have an experienced trader who will teach you how to trade well.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

We have already advised a lot here - I think that everything is good for theory and be sure to immediately put it into practice. Only practice will show what will work for you and what will not. You are very lucky if you have an experienced trader who will teach you how to trade well.
Right.But if you have no one to go,just read more books and watch youtube videos.I'm sure you will get precious ideas there and you can use them to start trading.Apply the strategies you have learned and expect that you will experience more losses first than gaining profits.That's just normal.Eventually you will develop your own skills too as time goes by.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

better you can learn to trade by looking at youtube or some other media that can make it easy to learn trading because along with the images that are run directly and you can see some of the steps used to be able to do good and right trading.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:23:13 PM

Even youtune you can learn how to start from trading and watching videos for trading is a good idea for mostly thing to learn and watch how trading will works.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

Please do the both. Reading books and watching tutorials will help you to know everything (techniques, strategy and etc) in trading. Many people are entering in trading without knowledge to it. They just think that buying at lows and selling at highs are enough to become profitable in cryptocurrency not knowing how they will enter and exist to the market. At the end, they lost a lot because they entered in a wrong place where they get trap.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:13:47 PM

Both are same useable to got more ideas and knowledge learning in trading
Depends on the people which they want to got fast learning in trading
But some of them they choose google becuase using new technology is pfast browsing what they want to know

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

Learning in trading have different ways here you can get also a lot of information in trading ,but the best way to learn first is the youtube because you can know the actual happen to the trading and also have a lot of information about trading. Books is very hard to get and I did not see any books who are related to crypto trading.

It might be helpful in order to gain better understanding to which you will be bound to trading strategies, that will provide you better ideas. Possibly, if you had some portions of savings you should be able to register first at trusted exchange and have some practice trades. You can use little amounts as you starting, because it's good to trade and the same time learning a self study.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

Books, article, forum, and videos are good resources to learn trading. In addition to that, I suggest if ever there is, consult to friends that have the experiences in trading. From there you can brainstorm with him on how to do trading.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

There are great books out there in the bookstore or online that are really good guides in trading. Better to spend time in reading them because trading is really a long way to study. It is not just as simple as some think of. This takes a lot of experience and by reading books some of the experiences by the author are surely written there.

cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

What I advice you to look at it is just 'videos'. I don't think anyone can learn trading from books as you will have to see it with a graphic. You can participate into some trading courses as well, I do know know any tho.

1881 - 193∞
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:32:02 AM

You can learn it from books and youtube, maybe from those two references you definitely get tricks on how to trade properly and maybe even you can combine the tricks obtained from books and youtube.

Yes maybe the two either, books for most people who are much reference in such a bookstore you can read it all night but better to watch yourself. I can also refer the YouTube because it became the modern teacher of this century, they are best guides for formal trainings to every cryptocurrency.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

I prefer to learn in books rather than Youtube, even though it looks the old way but learning in books makes me more focused than youtube which will make me open videos that are being trending topics.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

I prefer to learn in books rather than Youtube, even though it looks the old way but learning in books makes me more focused than youtube which will make me open videos that are being trending topics.
I might be a little different. I will be more excited when I hear the explanation from others. well, the point is, I might understand faster when listening to trading from youtube, compared to reading it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

I prefer youtube, maybe it depends on some people to absorb knowledge, I prefer on youtube because not only the theory is there but some direct action in trading I mean because fluctuations we will not know the same conditions that exist in theory, maybe this is because experience too, which is sure on YouTube you are taught directly to take action.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

Well, by reading book you can learn a lot, there is no doubt about it, but in my opinion, wathing videos would be more helpful. There are tons of videos about trading on youtube, you can find basic to advanced tutorials about trading and they would be very helpful.
I think that a trading expert is good than books and YouTube because in books you will only learn how to trade but will not learn practically and also to handle bearish conditions like this one. YouTube will also teach you how to deal and trade in tough situations but there is no practical. The best option is to spend some time with your crypto trader friend and get everything practically about crypto trading.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

Effective for learning each option. With the e-book, you may exercise around basic studies or practical practice. you'll be similar on youtube, you make the real desire. Books can provide you with primary signs and symptoms, concepts and abilties, and you can come to youtube with the flavor of actual practice. I suppose each is vital. you can discover lots of from youtube trading guidelines.
Yeah you are right. Trading is a business and you will get experience when you enter into this world. From books you will learn basics about trading but not all things. The market is not always the same and you may not learn this from books how to handle this and that kind of situations. For this you need to watch videos and make practice for some time on low level.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

When it comes to actuality the best option is the youtube because you can see actual trading there but the knowledge given by books is way too far from that because book is a research. Both entities are vital to gain knowledge that falls in different category of learning, visuals is different from written ones. Nonetheless, books are tossed aside because of internet which is bad for having these kind of fast technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: