Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take CampBX to answer tickets?  (Read 822 times)
Bonam (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 05:55:50 PM

I had been using CampBX for a few months to transfer between USD and BTC, but last month I sent a bitcoin deposit there and it never appeared in my account. I submitted a ticket about the issue but it's been over 3 weeks and I haven't heard any response at all. How long do they typically take to reply? Or do they not reply at all?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:09:29 PM

I would resend - generally received same day answers in the past

Bonam (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:01:22 AM

Well, I tried resending. Hopefully they respond this time...
infobiactrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:38:25 AM

I think that they've been having support requests problems lately.  Yesterday, the ticket hoster they use went down for a period of time.  If you check their facebook page, there's a ton of unhappy people with ticket requests as well. I personally sent a ticket in 3 weeks ago with no response, so I ended up messaging them via Facebook.  Took them a week, but they finally responded to that today and resolved the issue. 
Bonam (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:18:27 PM

They've now responded and said they should be able to credit back the lost bitcoins within 2-3 days. Responded to the 2nd request within 24 hours which is pretty good; I guess the first one must have just fallen through the cracks somewhere.
DealMaker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:35:15 PM

They've now responded and said they should be able to credit back the lost bitcoins within 2-3 days. Responded to the 2nd request within 24 hours which is pretty good; I guess the first one must have just fallen through the cracks somewhere.

It's because of the noise I'm making.  The sad FACT that you just pointed out is that you had to make a 2nd request.  This is people's money the behavior they are showing with respect to that is disturbing.  They figured out that I'm pulling up all the old threads that have these same exact customer service problems going on.  Funny thing is that you need to also realize you're getting the same type of promise others have, including myself.  Don't believe it until you see it.  I have yet to see my account go to verified status and that's even simpler than getting coins back (in my opinion).

check out my thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278973.0

Whatever it is they better fix it or the problem(s) are about to get even more serious -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280125.0
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 03:43:28 AM

I put a ticket in the 8th with the same problem and have heard nor seen anything.  Will post another ticket and report back.

hopefully it's just a ticket issue since I've had no other problems with them in the past.

DealMaker

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:06:52 PM

I don't know either, I've responded per "Keyur @ CampBX"'s request, even showed everyone here in the forums.  The mess Cambpx has me in right now is really screwing up my reputation locally in my city because of all the promotion I did of bitcoin AND sadly my desire to believe that Campbx was actually an organization I could rely on.  Also just so everyone knows that there are a lot of people who have not taken the route I have to come out and publicly complain, in fact the FinCEN has OFFICIAL COMPLAINTS ALREADY filed against Campbx!!!  So it looks like they're already getting themselves in hot water with MANY people!!!

So I want to send a big THANK YOU to Campbx and all associated parties for continuing to help bitcoin get heat!!  Yeah you go Campbx!!!  Keep treating people wrongly/badly and then defend it non-chalantly, and never actually fix anything just put people off till you feel like dealing yeah!!! You're so cool with all those statements on your website that you don't even abide by!!!  Yeah the FinCEN LOVES YOU GUYS!!!
BitCoinMadness

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 05:33:30 PM

It seems like CampBX pretty much doesn't respond to tickets...period. That's my first hand experience so far.

Case 1: Attempting to get verfieid
I sent them my documents and the filled out the KYC form on 8/25. It does look like they did open up a ticket for that. Okay, good. However, we're now at 9/06 and haven't heard anything from them in that regard, despite sending them THREE follow ups notes. So let's recap it, they say five business days to get verified. I'm now at the nine business day mark, have explicitly sent THREE follow up notes and they have been non-responsive.

Case 2: Attempting to open a ticket
Furthermore, I can't open up new tickets. When I fill out a ticket and hit the send button, it's non-responsive. [I tried this multiple times from different computers over different days and trying different browsers and still couldn't submit a ticket.] So I sent them an e-mail to their support@campbx.com address, instead. I did so over a week ago. I have since sent two follow up notes. From the time of this original e-maill to now -- despite two follow up requests, which were each spaced apart over several days -- I have had no response whatsoever.

BitCoinMadness

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 09:26:14 AM

It seems like CampBX pretty much doesn't respond to tickets...period. That's my first hand experience so far.

Case 1: Attempting to get verfieid
I sent them my documents and the filled out the KYC form on 8/25. It does look like they did open up a ticket for that. Okay, good. However, we're now at 9/06 and haven't heard anything from them in that regard, despite sending them THREE follow ups notes. So let's recap it, they say five business days to get verified. I'm now at the nine business day mark, have explicitly sent THREE follow up notes and they have been non-responsive.

Case 2: Attempting to open a ticket
Furthermore, I can't open up new tickets. When I fill out a ticket and hit the send button, it's non-responsive. [I tried this multiple times from different computers over different days and trying different browsers and still couldn't submit a ticket.] So I sent them an e-mail to their support@campbx.com address, instead. I did so over a week ago. I have since sent two follow up notes. From the time of this original e-maill to now -- despite two follow up requests, which were each spaced apart over several days -- I have had no response whatsoever.

Follow up to my September 06th note:

Okay, it's now September 15th:

Case 1:  Attempting to get verified
Despite two follow ups since 9/06, CampBX still hasn't verified my account. This is fast becoming a farce.

Case 2:  Attempting to open a ticket
I still can't open up new tickets. Also, I still haven't gotten any responses whatsover. Again what a farce.

Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 06:30:36 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2013, 02:28:26 AM by Palmdetroit

I put a ticket in the 8th with the same problem and have heard nor seen anything.  Will post another ticket and report back.

hopefully it's just a ticket issue since I've had no other problems with them in the past.

Update.

Coins have been credited account after speaking with campbx admin, must of just been lost in the ticket service?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: