Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:03:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Coins  (Read 2090 times)
cryptojosh01

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

binance is a good one, so is cryptopia. but always do youre own stat web looking.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:28:33 AM

You will know the best exchange if you try them all but if your basis is the analysis by other member you cant distinguish the best exchange to buy bitcoin. There are many exchange that you can used and they are all good to buy bitcoin but i recommend your localbitcoin exchange in your country.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

It will still depend upon to you, if that exchanger is running better in your place and try to pick a exchanger that is trusted.
But before buying you should check first the coin you will gonna buy, read all the information about it.
Then buy it when it is low and wait, be patient because your profit is on the way to you soon.
Most local exchanges will not even have what he is looking for. The most important thing in buying cheap coins is to understand the present trend and then knowing how undervalued some of the coins are. Then if he has fiat, he should look for a way to convert them into bitcoin from any of the local exchanges like you have said, and then use bittrex or binance to buy any of those coins that he considers cheap.

I would advise him to just stick to bitcoin anyway since he does not have any knowledge about any coin or token, unless he is willing to do some research.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

You will know the best exchange if you try them all but if your basis is the analysis by other member you cant distinguish the best exchange to buy bitcoin. There are many exchange that you can used and they are all good to buy bitcoin but i recommend your localbitcoin exchange in your country.
What are you talking about, because there are no such opportunities anywhere and in any country. This is if you take the United States of America or Japan, if possible The user of the crypto currency is quite broad. But this does not apply to Korea or China, as well as to other Asian countries.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

Thats true, its hard to tell if exchanges are good cause I think every exchanges experiencing some problem. Start with one exchange and focus on which coin that is good to buy later on you will realize you’re on the right place to execute trades.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

If you are looking for the cheapest price try to look for someone near your place who's in need for cash and is willing to sell his bitcoins for it. Here in my country, P2P trade is very common and the prices was even lesser than exchanges. There are exchanges (local) who are confident with their service and is trusted to buy bitcoins and its convenient to the buyers. Try to check it if there's one on your place as I'm sure as bitcoin is getting more popular there must be one in your country.
I wish there is something like this in my place; it would have been so easy to be doing arbitrage locally. Grin Buy from the locals, sell on exchanges and get some profit, go back to buy and keep doing that until you buy everything from them. I am sure at some point, they would have been wondering what was going on. Most people here already know a lot about bitcoin, and would rather sell at exchange prices than give you lesser.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

The problem now is that the OP is not even looking for best exchanges in the literal sense, he is looking for exchanges he can get coin at the cheapest value when he should rather be looking for best exchanges to buy them from. Cheap coins depends on the price they all are at the present moment and how the community perceive the coin, and he should just do research to know he is buying the coin at a cheap price on bittrex, poloniex or binance and he will be fine.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

I will see and try it all where the cheapest coin from other market and I have to be observant and careful where the coin that I will buy will give me a profit and I like coins that can be used anywhere
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

binance is a good one, so is cryptopia. but always do youre own stat web looking.
Binance is good, but I would not consider Cryptopia though as I have been getting a lot of negative reviews from the site which looks like some shady deals going on and I was even lucky to pull out.

For Binance, this is an exchange that has been showing a lot of prospects, but with respect to cheap, only the OP can define that, because on most exchanges, these coins or tokens sell for virtually the same value, so looking for a cheap coin and switching in between exchanges cause of that may end you up in an shitty exchange.
alexeianton

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

I will assure you that if you want a best exchange you must try Big Mac Coin I already have this coin and making profit in past times. http://www.bigmaccoins.com
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

I will see and try it all where the cheapest coin from other market and I have to be observant and careful where the coin that I will buy will give me a profit and I like coins that can be used anywhere
The choice of the right coin is the most important thing which you need to keep in your mind before buying any sort of coin amongst all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currencies. You need to be sure that you are investing in the right coin and that investment will help you in making of some good amount of money later on. Don’t fall victim of shitty coins in order to avoid any loss.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

The choice of the right coin is the most important thing which you need to keep in your mind before buying any sort of coin amongst all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currencies. You need to be sure that you are investing in the right coin and that investment will help you in making of some good amount of money later on. Don’t fall victim of shitty coins in order to avoid any loss.
Once you have made up your mind of investing in crypto currency and that you have gathered this much of amount that you think is sufficient to invest, the next step you need to do is to study well regarding all the coins and then make a suitable decision by choosing the right coin to invest your money. If you failed to do so, you will not be able to make some huge profit later on. So, decide the things very much carefully.

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

Once you have made up your mind of investing in crypto currency and that you have gathered this much of amount that you think is sufficient to invest, the next step you need to do is to study well regarding all the coins and then make a suitable decision by choosing the right coin to invest your money. If you failed to do so, you will not be able to make some huge profit later on. So, decide the things very much carefully.
In my opinion, there is no other better decision than that of buying of coins as the market value of the crypto coins keep on increasing, thus helping you in having greater profit at the end. You just need to be very much careful while making decisions like that of buying or selling of the coins and do not make any such decision which can later on make you feel regret. Just stay positive and keep working hard.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.
grab new coins with great technology like technology used by IOTA and Byeteball. Surely it can grow rapidly with dagchain network like second coin network.
bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

grab new coins with great technology like technology used by IOTA and Byeteball. Surely it can grow rapidly with dagchain network like second coin network.

But there is possibility they are just speculations to make users feel good, as many of the Scammers know crypto is surrounded by Morons.

That is why most of the time ICOS are having very lucrative website to make users impress with a lot of blah blah ... but at the end they not even able to reach a trade site.

** FREE SPACE **
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

If you really want to buy, maybe a very good option for that is to buy from someone whom you know have tokens which is about to sell them for fiat.
If not, you can also buy from someone who owns a mining rig but the problem there is if you can't find one.
I can suggest you to join bounty and earn tokens from the ICO.
It's free and all you need to have is only time and effort.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.
My friend told me about this site https://etherdelta.com/#PPT-ETH. You can see most of the cheapest token here, just search first the coin that you want and be sure that alternate token is potential to be profitable. I never try their service, maybe some other day. Because I need to gather all information first before going in the site. Good luck folks to your journey, hope that you find what you want in crypto community.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

Buying different coins now is a possible fact with more and more exchanges availability. We have got more than thousand markets for the buying needs. It is our responsibility to buy from the one that gives us the convenience. Most reputed these days were the hitbtc for the beginners.
BluberryBTC

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

Localbitcoins.com is my favorite place to buy bitcoin. You deal with sellers face to face and so the fees are much lower than what some of the websites charge. Many of the vendors require you to send various forms of id which might be a problem for you. Id's are even sometimes required when making a cash deposit.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

My friend told me about this site https://etherdelta.com/#PPT-ETH. You can see most of the cheapest token here, just search first the coin that you want and be sure that alternate token is potential to be profitable. I never try their service, maybe some other day. Because I need to gather all information first before going in the site. Good luck folks to your journey, hope that you find what you want in crypto community.
There are number of websites and trading exchanges which gives you an opportunity of becoming the owner of some crypto coins but the fact is not all of them are trustworthy sites and that investing the money over there can be risky as well. You need to be sure that you are investing your money at the very right place and that there are no such risks of loss of money in case of buying the coin from that place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: