Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Coins  (Read 2090 times)
vtrx

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

Coinbase is the best place to purchase BTC or ETH. Those who think their limits are low can top up their USD wallet with a wire transfer (limits are VERY HIGH even for new accounts) and then purchase coins from their USD wallet.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1470
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

you can buy coin when global market price has been opened for buying and selling, global market many cheap coin can buy, but you should buy to friends if there are friends who want to sell coin, it is cheaper than we buy in market,,

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

You will know the best exchange if you try them all but if your basis is the analysis by other member you cant distinguish the best exchange to buy bitcoin. There are many exchange that you can used and they are all good to buy bitcoin but i recommend your localbitcoin exchange in your country.

Recently i have found that local bitcoins fees does not reduced when all the network fee has been reduced on the various wallets. Even I see the rate for changing bitcoin for fiat cash.
If you find local fiat for crypto exchange you can make more value for the BTC sells on LBC.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:55 PM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.

The best way In order to by cheaper coins is look for someone who is in rush or in need. Keep them in check always so that you could be the first one to gain benefits.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.

The best way In order to by cheaper coins is look for someone who is in rush or in need. Keep them in check always so that you could be the first one to gain benefits.
Indeed, if you have a friends that is need a money and he want to sell his coins then buy his alts. It is better to buy from someone you know to avoid higher fees. Or perhaps you should buy when you saw the price if it is in low price. Also you could earn coins via bounty campaign without purchasing it .

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

Basically, of course., the most of the providers sites to buy crypto coins, it all depends on the fluctuating price developments in the market and I think it's normal if have a little difference, which certainly will not be too far from the price developments that are happening in the market.
I think it's good if you customizing it (choose a site) that's already very well known where you live, and many people are already using that site to buy.

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

you can buy coin when global market price has been opened for buying and selling, global market many cheap coin can buy, but you should buy to friends if there are friends who want to sell coin, it is cheaper than we buy in market,,
Yes, I will also say that if you have some friend and you can buy it from him, then do it because by doing that you will be able to save some more money from the taxations and exchange fees, it will benefit you as well as your friend. If you have no one in the friend circle who has this currency, then what are you waiting for? Just join some campaign and start earning some so that you can tell your friends about its exciting features and profits.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

Indeed, if you have a friends that is need a money and he want to sell his coins then buy his alts. It is better to buy from someone you know to avoid higher fees. Or perhaps you should buy when you saw the price if it is in low price. Also you could earn coins via bounty campaign without purchasing it .
You can buy the coins from any place but the thing is it is better to buy the coins from some trustworthy and well reputed trading exchange. This will help us in having this satisfaction back in our minds that all our money will remain safe and that we will not fall victim of any such thing. Other than this, buying of the coins is actually a good thing and will definitely help us in having some good profit.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

There's a lot of coin who is cheaper.  Try to make a research about the different exchanges site. So you can know what coin is yhe best to buy make a research about the coin you buy and be careful because they have possibility if the price is cheap it easily to down the rice and become dead.
vtrx

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

Local exchangers (not always in localbitcoins service) are the best option to buy and sell crypto for fiat, the best rate and the least commissions, also most of them gave offices and offer you visiting them.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

If what you’re looking for is cheaper than the current price rate, then you’re wasting your time and risks falling into a scam. All legit exchangers are selling at same price rate and that’s $11k as of recent. If you’re looking for anything below that, sorry it’s a total waste of time. Anyone that agrees to sell at current price is just a scammers.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

The best way is to go to some meet ups with your friend or a trusted stranger and then buy it , buy it at the lowest value. That is called the p2p or the person to person trading , my friend do this and it help him and now he's sharing it to me.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vtrx

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

The best way is to go to some meet ups with your friend or a trusted stranger and then buy it , buy it at the lowest value. That is called the p2p or the person to person trading , my friend do this and it help him and now he's sharing it to me.

Beware of dealing p2p trades in certain countries. In the US, for example, there are regualar cases when authorities were involved in such trades and ceased sellers claiming several violations of laws.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

Basically, of course., the most of the providers sites to buy crypto coins, it all depends on the fluctuating price developments in the market and I think it's normal if have a little difference, which certainly will not be too far from the price developments that are happening in the market.
I think it's good if you customizing it (choose a site) that's already very well known where you live, and many people are already using that site to buy.
I would like to add that whatever you do to purchase bitcoin, or whichever exchange you think is better in buying or selling but just remember that it must be famous and reliable with good feedbacks from the users on this platform because if the people have negative feedback about some exchange, than it is very much likely that you will also get some loss from there. Just try to get benefits from the experiences of the others.
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Now all altcoins passing a dull season. All altcoins depend on bitcoin price chart. Now Ethereum and bitcoin price passing through a dumping. I think not Ethereum and bitcoin but other altcoins should buy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

Buy cheap coins at localbitcoins website or in currency exchange board in this forum, many offers there.
Yes now better time to buy coins.now Ethereum and Bitcoin price is decreasing at very high speed but I hope Bitcoin price will increase at the ending time of current year 2018. I think I buy some altcoins ripple solaris etc

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
infomybitcoin

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

Waw, this really?  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

You can buy the coins from any place but the thing is it is better to buy the coins from some trustworthy and well reputed trading exchange. This will help us in having this satisfaction back in our minds that all our money will remain safe and that we will not fall victim of any such thing. Other than this, buying of the coins is actually a good thing and will definitely help us in having some good profit.
It also depends on your country anyway as sometimes, if you are doing exchange in fiat, then you may have to look for the one that is locally available to you. However, in a case where no one is available, I am very sure localbitcoins will be the best bet. I used to make use if localbitcoins before until I started making use of Luno recently and Luno platform has been awesome.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

There's a lot of coin who is cheaper.  Try to make a research about the different exchanges site. So you can know what coin is yhe best to buy make a research about the coin you buy and be careful because they have possibility if the price is cheap it easily to down the rice and become dead.
It is not even about the coin being cheap here; it is about getting the one you want. Most coins are always the same across board, except for few which may not even be much in differences.

As long as you have your bitcoin and you are using a reputable exchange, buying a coin of your choice should not be a problem as long as you are generally not buying from the top. Buying at this point in time when everything is cheap is just the best.
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

So far binance is the best, though still young, but the site is getting popular, which makes it unique it has its own coin called BNB. Creating an account is pretty easy, just verified email only
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: