Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Coins  (Read 2092 times)
Nana1

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

There are a lot of good reviews about coin base. I guess for some of us who have no bitcoin owners as friends, we can buy from there.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.

There are so many trading sites available now in the market. But we have to select the safe and secure site for our transactions.  Initially exchange your money and change the money to bitcoin. For this process you have to pay transaction fees.  Coinbase is the best trading site with less transaction fees. This is very safe and secure site.
The truth is we can get some cheap coins right now no matter the exchange since the price is very good right now so people should not let go of that opportunity, so what we must concentrate on is how secure is the exchange in which you are buying your coins, and Coinbase is one of the best exchanges out there so it's a good option for those that want to buy bitcoin right now.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.
There are many exchanger  and trading sites where you can buy bitcoins. I usually use Binance and Bittrex. Somehow thats the only exchanger  that I use because it has a smaller fee than others.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

Many markets where you can buy the cheapest coin, we can open the market outside and see the coin that fits you to buy,But remember the coin you buy do not get coin to die, usually a lot of cheap coin is cheap
Buying of the coins is a very good idea and that it can indeed help you in making of a lot amount of money as well if you made the right choice and that if you invested your money in the right coin. You need to be sure that your choice of the coin is fine and that investing your money into that very coin will help you in having a huge amount of profit as well in the future. other than this, the current market value of that coin also carries a significant importance as well.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

You can buy coin in market idex, there coin is cheap and you can buy some new coin.But to make a profit you need to hold a few months.Because the new coin is cheap and will rise in the future.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

There are many exchanger  and trading sites where you can buy bitcoins. I usually use Binance and Bittrex. Somehow thats the only exchanger  that I use because it has a smaller fee than others.

Fees do play a very role for the day trader as only the lesser fees who charge are being generally considered by the trader along with the good security of the site which goes without saying. So binance do only have 0.1% as the fees which is the best.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

Many markets where you can buy the cheapest coin, we can open the market outside and see the coin that fits you to buy,But remember the coin you buy do not get coin to die, usually a lot of cheap coin is cheap
Buying of the coins is a very good idea and that it can indeed help you in making of a lot amount of money as well if you made the right choice and that if you invested your money in the right coin. You need to be sure that your choice of the coin is fine and that investing your money into that very coin will help you in having a huge amount of profit as well in the future. other than this, the current market value of that coin also carries a significant importance as well.

buying or investing is indeed a good source of income aside from trading. in my case i do always prefer to do buying more than trading because i dont have a good knowledge in regards to trading a coin. you should also consider a good plan when buying a coin , like for example you will only buy if ever theres a market correction or a dip because that could totally help you avoid the risk of spending a lot due to to the fact their value is decresing. this is actually a good way to buy coins rather than buying randomly anytime.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

You can find information on bitcoin prices by looking at coinmarketcap, to be the main benchmark before deciding to buy on the existing exchange market. In addition, you can offer to fellow colleagues who use bitcoin, and can buy to your colleagues to get bitcoin for a bargain.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:46:23 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 04:36:21 PM by DeadCoin

You can find information on bitcoin prices by looking at coinmarketcap, to be the main benchmark before deciding to buy on the existing exchange market. In addition, you can offer to fellow colleagues who use bitcoin, and can buy to your colleagues to get bitcoin for a bargain.

Right.  CMC has been the best on exchanges. You have all the options available to buy a coin.  You can filter out coins from cheapest to top most rated ones.  Filter out the cheapest coins and compare the data of minimum 1 year. Choose the coins and read out their project details and analize their details. This would certain you of growth.
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

if you talk the cheapest price, it is very difficult, because in general, the price difference between market A and market B is not far away. you can see the price in coinmarketcap

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

Good day to all.Do not you want to receive 20,000 coins every day just by posting a post? If interested - MarinecoinAlso, you can buy a coin on (yet one) exchange. For 1 satosh you can buy about 2 coins.The coin is  fair distribution. The current goal is to create a large community by distributing coins before the fund runs out.The coin is very interesting, and must have some value.After the distribution of 10 billion coins, the most interesting will begin. We learn more about coin technologies.And while you can list: proof of the promotion, dev-less (there will be no dependence on miners), self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence (probably one of the most interesting moments that will be responsible for the vast expansion of technology).The coin is not going to trivialize, hurry anywhere, and is going to challenge many of the famous coins from the top 5.Join the newly reviving project, which was the only coin, several years ago, surpassing bitcoin in capitalization https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
Streamlink

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

if you talk the cheapest price, it is very difficult, because in general, the price difference between market A and market B is not far away. you can see the price in coinmarketcap
If you are really interested in buying of the coins, then you need to always keep these two things in your mind, the first one is that you have to see the market value like the current market value of different coins is little low and the second one is that you have to choose the right coin for the sake of investing your money so that you may get the chance of making some good earnings later on.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

it is appropriate time to buy bitcoin.now bitcoin and other altcoins price is reducing very rapidly. if one buy some bitcoin at low price and hold them in future for getting more price.

hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

The main purpose of trading or trading Criptocurrency on the Foreign Exchange Market, is to widen our opportunity to reap the benefits of Bitcoin and Altcoin Sell Transactions in International Markets. This is because in the External Market Exchange there are Hundreds and even Thousands more Coin-Coin Cripto are traded. Some Coin Cripto still has a very cheap price to buy at any time the price can be expensive when we resell.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

If you have friends who are cashing out, better to make a deal with them to avoid transaction fees. also cheap coins at local bitcoins website or in currency exchange board in this forum are another ways
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

When I want to buy coin, what I do is to go to coinmarketcap. There I will see the cheapest of them all, I click on market to see the exchange where the coin is listed. I can also research further on the coin right there in cmc before attempting to buy from the exchange. I don't know if this pattern can also assist you in getting your cheap coin.
phucdigan

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

My plan is to find out the next Ripple.  And I think I have found it.

Marinecoin is an old project in 2014 relaunching!I believe that MarineCoin would absolutely will success in the future !And  by the way , you can go ahead and check their website at https://marineco.in and they are now giving 20.000 MTC Free ICO for one person who sign up the link https://marineco.in/icothere are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background.

Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin.

Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.ow you can join marineco free ICO.

I believe they have a good future. You can now just join here https://marineco.in and get 20,000 MTCJoin the Marinecoin community - https://marineco.in. that’s the chance for you. Hurry up!!!
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

It depends in your country if where you can buy. Here in our country we can buy through coins.ph or local bitcoin. But you know much better if you buy from your friends so that you can ask for discount and very easy to transact.

Yes everyone has different opinion so choose which is suitable for your budget and your economic situation this is the basic ways to choose a coin for investing but before investing study about the coin is best for investing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

By now you must have number of sites to navigate to buy coins. You would surely know the ways to buy bitcoins. Compare the coins with each other's growth. Coinmarketcap would certainly detail you of all coins you can buy. Choose the cheapest coins now as every coins is in red. The values would certainly start growing this month or in July. Certainly you will gain more profits if you invest in these coins.

investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?  Roll Eyes
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinion.

Cheers  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: