Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Coins  (Read 2072 times)
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

There is no one exchange has the best for all the coins. You have to look at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets for the coin you want to buy and see what exchange has the best price and volume on the exchanges. It very important to include the btc fee to transfer into the exchange and the volume on the coin to get the best price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

The first thing I do is find out in coinmarketcap about the price of the coin then I will compare on some sites and one of the best is the coin base
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO
Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

The first thing I do is find out in coinmarketcap about the price of the coin then I will compare on some sites and one of the best is the coin base
The truth is there is not such a big difference between the prices in the exchanges, so I think that the best thing that we can do is to try to find the safest exchange, and the one that is going to charge you the smaller commission, after all if you take the time to look at the price of bitcoin you will see that it is very cheap compared to the price in the previous months so if you want to earn profits the only thing that you need to do is to invest right now.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.

It depends in your country if where you can buy. Here in our country we can buy through coins.ph or local bitcoin. But you know much better if you buy from your friends so that you can ask for discount and very easy to transact.

Yes everyone has different opinion so choose which is suitable for your budget and your economic situation this is the basic ways to choose a coin for investing but before investing study about the coin is best for investing.
Buying of the coins is not a very big problem now-a-days as there are so many exchanges available which can use for the sake of buying any kind of the crypto coin. The only thing which you need to be very much careful is that you need to go for buying of coins from those exchanges which have some better reputation and that those who previously bought coins trust them.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

I use binance exchange. It us easy and convenient.
He wants to know where to buy coin at the cheapest price, binance is good and prestige but not sure is the cheapest place. I think he should look for coinmartket and compare coin prices between exchange sites.
Sadikrx

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

If better you buy coins from your any friend who doing trading otherwise localbitcoins is better option. I always do these things..
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

if you talk the cheapest price, it is very difficult, because in general, the price difference between market A and market B is not far away. you can see the price in coinmarketcap
If you are really interested in buying of the coins, then you need to always keep these two things in your mind, the first one is that you have to see the market value like the current market value of different coins is little low and the second one is that you have to choose the right coin for the sake of investing your money so that you may get the chance of making some good earnings later on.
There are so many coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies but not all of them are good enough that they can help you in making of money or they are this much worthful to invest your money into such kind of coins.

You need to be very much particular while making this choice of investing in any of the crypto coin and that you need to invest in only that coin which can bring more money for you.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.

search on your country first which support your country money, some big exchange only supports USD if want buy bitcoin.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

You can get a very fair idea of any of the coin while looking at the past record of that coin and that the demand of that coin in the international market at this very moment. If you are planning of buying some coin, then you need to look at such kind of things and that you need to make a list of the performance of all the crypto coins. You then need to pick up the coin which has the best performance and buy that coin.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

You know exchangers and trading websites sometimes isnt cheap, because of the presence of transaction fees. If youre looking to buy cheap tokens, you can look for someone or any of your friends that sells your coin of interest. These can be a hassle thing to do, but its the least you can do to buy at cheaper price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

Many avenues to buy coins at cheap prices. but for this month's exchange is very difficult. because most coin prices are down.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

If what you’re looking for is– cheap, man I don’t think you’re going to get that anywhere. No matter what, there won’t be much difference in all of them. If an exchanger is selling at  the price rate of $5000, others will also be selling at the same price rate, even if there is any reduction, I don’t think it would be more than $50 or 100, making it just $4900 or so. So what you should be looking for is the most reliable exchanger where you can get what you ordered for. Some of them out there are not reliable.
saifulbdit91

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

You can buy from many trusted exchanger or try paxful, I am selling here.fully escrow system no risk..
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

You can buy from many trusted exchanger or try paxful, I am selling here.fully escrow system no risk..

Choosing the best coin is very difficult because it is the future so before investing choosing is very important so there are many sites available to buy a coin so choose a coin from ratings it is the only way to choose a coin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:06:22 PM

I use binance exchange. It us easy and convenient.
He wants to know where to buy coin at the cheapest price, binance is good and prestige but not sure is the cheapest place. I think he should look for coinmartket and compare coin prices between exchange sites.
We all want to obtain the cheapest prices for our coins but there are many circumstances in which is a bad idea to be so cheap, there are many people that have put their money in an exchange of doubtful reputation and they lost all their money, so if it it comes to that it is way better to pay a little bit more but buy in an exchange that has a very strong reputation.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

The most important thing is that you can choose a good and potential crypto in over 2000 altcoin out of the market, if you do that then you will have a very high success rate. Buying crypto now is very easy and you can do it quickly.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

It depend on coins which you want to buy. I advise you should choose reputation exchange sites like: Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex...
I think Fee for trading of Binance is cheapest 0.1% even 0.05% if you use BNB to pay for transaction fees as default. Binance is no fee deposit.
Fee of Bittrex, Bitfinex is higher than Binance. It's approx 0.2%. You can use Kucoin which is a new good exchange site.
Moreover, you need to research where coins were listed before.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

For now, Binance and Kucoin have been operating up to the expectation of what is required of every exchange platform. Trading on these sites is quite easy, low transaction costs and has user-friendly interface.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

Nowadays, trading crypto on exchanges is very convenient and you can do it in the first place. But the core of your success with your business is to be able to choose the best and the strongest crypto, invest in yourself and learn from experienced people who will help you capture more in this market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: