Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Coins  (Read 2092 times)
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

If need to buy the coin. Check the market price. If check the market price. Then you get some ideas for time to invest. It good investment for future saving and improve the business process.  So if need to buy. Price information is important for buy and sell the coin on time. If price price will be low buy and hold long time. But coin price is not easy to check the price. So market place will be helpful you for plan to work and invest. Time is important for this process. So time to acct and complete on time.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

The present has a very high rating on the XRP coin. And I believe this coin will be thriving in 2018 with massive market volatility. Do you think what I say is true when investing?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

When I coins buy,then me the course of cheap prices coin buy.Then this coins to exchange for a commutable search will,and the coins of market rate to learn coin base in the eyes to be.Because this coins of price up & down by,and this to exchange for the best coins are bitcoin.Also altcoins,etherum etc.
I am in very much favor of buying of the coins but only when you have this much of the information and knowledge regarding the things related to that of the crypto currencies that you are quite confident that you will be able to perform well after taking this step.

There is no need to make any kind of hasty decision and that you need to stay calm and you need to reconsider your decision in case things are going wrong.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

When I coins buy,then me the course of cheap prices coin buy.Then this coins to exchange for a commutable search will,and the coins of market rate to learn coin base in the eyes to be.Because this coins of price up & down by,and this to exchange for the best coins are bitcoin.Also altcoins,etherum etc.
I am in very much favor of buying of the coins but only when you have this much of the information and knowledge regarding the things related to that of the crypto currencies that you are quite confident that you will be able to perform well after taking this step.

There is no need to make any kind of hasty decision and that you need to stay calm and you need to reconsider your decision in case things are going wrong.
When it comes to that of the buying of the coins, then you need to be very much careful as there are so many things which you need to consider before making this decision. You need to have enough of the information regarding the things so that you can manage to find some trustworthy trading exchange as well as some safe wallet and above all, some good crypto coin for investing of your money.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

There are many kinds of coin on coinmarketcap so i think you can buy some coin for future i am sure you have to good profit. I think XRP, NEO, DCT, ETC, ZCL, STEEM, CMT and also many coin so this is the best coin for me. I suggest you this coin you could to buy this coin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

Most of the ppl. I know use Binance to buy coins. Here's another exchange that is coming out soon that will allow ppl. to arbitrage trade for the first time, check it out they're onto something big here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

In my opinion, this is the time when altcoin coin prices are not so high so I will transfer my BTC to invest in the altcoin coin that I like when it's low priced.
In fact a number of coins are there which have still too much low price, they are still trading in a reasonable price, and i think that anyone who will  invest money their in current time are more possibilities are that they will get a very good profit from it. Because such coins have good potential and at any time you can say the increasing demand of such coins, but for that you need to study the market and identify such coins.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

Marinecoìn - Hello, there are things you will be surprised about this year Kiss ICO potential and is expected to explode in 2018.The project marineco.ìn/ is very good .blockchain technology & open source code for #IoT and web payment solutions Secure and 500% faster than Bitcoin’s blockchain Scalable and eco-friendly as entire network confirmation system consumes low energy (equivalent to a single light bulb) Low fees. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. Join the discord group to talk about this project. telegram: t.me/Marinecoìn-MTC
Buying of the crypto coins and that investing of your money into such coins is no doubt a very good thing to do and that it can help you in making a huge amount of money as well but the thing is you need to think very well before making any final decision and that you need to only go for buying any coin when you are quite confident that you are able to take this step and that you have some proper plan in your mind.
Buying the right coin and that too at the right time is the most important thing and that all your earnings will greatly be dependent on this very thing. If you jumped into a coin which has no such future, then you will hardly be able to make out anything beneficial as you will just regret of what all you have done. You need to think in a different way and that you need to look for the ways which can help you in better earning.

I buy bitcoin to invest, store, and  mostly for holding. I believe this crypto currency will rule the world or maybe worldwide. Many places start accepting it as a payment there would be ATM build for bitcoins. Not only bitcoin, other currencies  Altcoins are also a great source of income especially for trading. That day isn't far when everyone move to bitcoins and alts and leave the Fiat.
Buying of the coins and that too at time when the market value of the crypto coins is falling is the best thing to do and that this will help you in making lot of money if you know something good about the crypto coins and that you have this much ability of making the right decision at the right time. buy the coin from some good trustworthy exchange and that keep your bitcoins in a safe wallet.

realBitcoiner

Activity: 84

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

If you have big money then bitcoin is the best option and after that Ethereum should be the second one. There are more than 1000 coins available in the market but most of them are anonymous and people do not trust then at all. You can also buy litecoin, Ripple or Liza. These are also growing coins in the market and low capital investors are putting their money in theses coins.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

Are there any exchanges that have low cost where we can use fiat-crypto ?
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

you can buy bitcoin from your friends actually here in my country some wants to buy from person to person  , and also it depends on what country you lived if you have there a local exchange you can buy from it,  that is the best thing to do .In my view If you want to buy bitcoin, then find a miner and buy from him. If there is not one, then the site local bitcoins will help you.
octagonsaute

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

To buy coins at the cheapest go the p2p or buy it from your friends.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

Buy the coins from those who are waiting to sell their coins as they will sell it at cheap.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.
I know about few cryptocurrency exchachanging site such as Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloniex and Livecoin.  You can buy coins from that exchange sites. Moreover, I think Bittrex is the best. Even it is my first choise. You can try any exchanger. Thanks.
darksquall22

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

I've primarily used Cryptopia. This is mostly because a friend recommended it. So far I haven't had any problems.
MusicManPL

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com on this site in the Price section you can find the cheapest coins and find trusted exchanges where they can be bought at a bargain price
ac1905

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:23 PM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.

I would only recommend  buying from either :
1.LocalBitcoins , or
2. Paxful

They hold the coins in what's called "Escow", which will help you from being scammed by someone.
ac1905

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

Are there any exchanges that have low cost where we can use fiat-crypto ?

If you're American you might like the app called "Abra". It'll allow you to link your USA Bank and then buy Crypto
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

You just need to look at coinmarketcap and you will see each of their price's difference. But I would say that finding that cheapest is useless because they only differ in a thousands of sats.
AnnSerg77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

In my opinion, this is the time when altcoin coin prices are not so high so I will transfer my BTC to invest in the altcoin coin that I like when it's low priced. Why not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: