Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Coins  (Read 2070 times)
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

Buying coins directly from friends or other peers is the best way in order to avoid transaction fees. You can find groups on Facebook where they meet up to buy coins from each other.
transaction fees can not be avoided. It is better to buy the crypt on the localbitcoins site. But recently I switched to a bot in a telegram. @BTC_CHANGE_BOT very convenient exchanger
The best thing which you can do with the money which you are having in your account is to invest that money in any of the crypto currency and then buy some good number of the crypto currencies and that will surely result in a lot of earning. You just need to gather some good information before making any kind of decision and that you need to buy some good coins which can help you in making more money.
Buying of the right coin and that too at time when the market value of the crypto coins is falling is something far more important than that of simply buying of the coins. There is nothing good which you can make by investing in coins which don’t have a brighter future and that you will regret over your decision in the future. you must be sure that you are making the best possible decision by keeping all the things in your mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillJackBlow

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.
by looking coinmarketcap or another market tracker i think you can choice coin which is suitable for you to buy cheaply, you have to be careful in buying a coin may cause losses if you make a mistake
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.

If your looking a cheaper price of crypto to invest i suggest to buy ICOs token because by this time the price of token is very cheap.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

If your looking a cheaper price of crypto to invest i suggest to buy ICOs token because by this time the price of token is very cheap.

You can also check in blackfolio so you can select the best coin for you invest and so that you can monitor the market price of all the crypto your investing.
lucas_lewit

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Why do not you try to buy coins in forkdelta, because I see the coins there a little volume so it will be very profitable if we buy there. If other options you can trade on hitbtc.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

Buying coins directly from friends or other peers is the best way in order to avoid transaction fees. You can find groups on Facebook where they meet up to buy coins from each other.
transaction fees can not be avoided. It is better to buy the crypt on the localbitcoins site. But recently I switched to a bot in a telegram. @BTC_CHANGE_BOT very convenient exchanger
The best thing which you can do with the money which you are having in your account is to invest that money in any of the crypto currency and then buy some good number of the crypto currencies and that will surely result in a lot of earning. You just need to gather some good information before making any kind of decision and that you need to buy some good coins which can help you in making more money.
Buying of the right coin and that too at time when the market value of the crypto coins is falling is something far more important than that of simply buying of the coins. There is nothing good which you can make by investing in coins which don’t have a brighter future and that you will regret over your decision in the future. you must be sure that you are making the best possible decision by keeping all the things in your mind.
It is good to know at first that what you are good at, second you must what is your purpose of buying it, the price of bitcoin in the market is just the least price difference that is important in the market, so I think best coin to buy is bitcoin and as much as you can see price of bitcoin is cheaper and market is red you can purchase as you have mentioned falling price is best time to buy as bitcoin has bright future and it can make your profit higher for holding it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

you can try buy on exchanger Decentralized , example is etherdelta , idex , ForkDelta.
in there almost all coins are cheap, because many get token from reward bounty on sale there with a very cheap price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: