Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet and platform for 100 low value currencies ?!  (Read 377 times)
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:08:26 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 08:54:17 PM by hugeblack

I recommend you use "Exodus wallet". first released in mid-2015, multi-cryptocurrency wallet, easy-to-use UI, open source, built-in exchange, export private key and trustworthy.
supported coins : Aragon, Augur, BAT, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, bitcoin gold, Civic, Dash, Decred, District0x, EOS, Ethereum, ETH Classic, FunFair, Gnosis, Golem, Litecoin, OmiseGo, Qtum (ERC20) and SALT
OS: desktop only. The future roadmap will expand Exodus to other platforms including a mobile experience on both Apple iOS and Android.[1]
Fee: uncontrolled fee/ you can export your private key and use any other wallet control fee.
Security: 12-word phrase - PIN - private key.[2]
Real also
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@researchcrypto/cr-report-why-i-chose-exodus-wallet-for-daily-activity-not-storage
https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/exodus/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5my58l/is_exodus_wallet_trustworthy/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
B!t_Kong

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

So I guess you better get use to the idea of having multiple wallets,
for those 100 coins.
Because there won't be one size fits all type of solution any time soon.
Using each coin's own wallet is the way to go.
joaco

Activity: 66
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

Well, you should have a different wallet for each coin.

Nowadays most of the coins are ERC20 tokens, so you could send all the tokens to the same ETH wallet and you'll have everything there.
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:37:06 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 01:57:13 PM by reverseflash

Well, you should have a different wallet for each coin.

Nowadays most of the coins are ERC20 tokens, so you could send all the tokens to the same ETH wallet and you'll have everything there.
Exactly. ETH-wallet is used basic. And a few extra wallets for unsupported ETH currencies.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

Hello,

Not sure if this topic was discussed, but I want to begin investing into cryptocurrencies and I was thinking about buying 100 different cryptocurrencies with very low price. For this I am looking for a wallet that accepts all this kind of currencies and also a platform with incorporated support to monitor the evolution of that many currencies.
I have searched this but with not great results. Most platforms support only the 5-10 main cryptocurrencies, also the wallets I have found are or for the main cryptocurrencies or a little shady.
Any tips about this kind of investing and names of wallets/platforms that supports this ?

Thank you in advance
You could do an ICO which means Initial Coin Offerings, where crypto startups sell their tokens/coins to the community. The community pays with crypto like bitcoin or ethereum and hopes the worth of the token/coin increases. The startup gains the money worth of the crypto
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

Coinomi Android wallet has many currencies.

Exodus has many.

Jaxx has many.

But it's a freaking problem.

To the point, where holding your coins on 10 different exchanges spread out equally is (might be) a reasonable strategy.

Managing 100 private keys and bakcups = pain.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: