Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitconnectX ICO  (Read 303 times)
Kryptogenie (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

Bitconnect and BitconnectX ICO are in news these days. Most of the people know that BitConnect is a major scam. What about the BitConnectX ICO? Is it safe or not. 

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

Bitconnect and BitconnectX ICO are in news these days. Most of the people know that BitConnect is a major scam. What about the BitConnectX ICO? Is it safe or not. 

My close friend said to me that bitconnect is scam , and yes it is it's almost in news these days , and I do some basic research about it , and now the bitconnectX never heard of it but I think it's safe , but still doing some research about bitconnectX

Is this the link? :https://bitconnectx.co/
Blocklock

Activity: 60

Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

These are two different projects? or are they connected? Huh
VernCrypto

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

I believe they are connected. When trying to login to the Bitconnect site, the BitconnectX splash screen also came up.
Bitconnect is now offering to let you buy BitconnectX tokens with your Bitconnect (BCC) token at the value of $150 per BCC token.

This indicates to me that they are closely linked.

After what has happened with Bitconnect, I would advise extreme caution with BitconnectX.

My opinion...
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

I am against pyramidal projects, even if they can be earned at the start. My friend earns well for such projects, enters at an early stage and comes out before failure . But this method is not for me, I appreciate my money. and so do not risk it.

centner

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Do not invest in Bitconnectx. Without Bitconnect lending program and after scam they will failed.

Brynjar

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

This is a new branch from the most popular altcoin ponzi scam. I would not touch it. Even if I can make money on it short term like bitcoin cash.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

Don't  invest in all ICO lending because all these projects are very dangerous and will make many investors anxious to invest. I think governments around the world should end this and completely eliminate ICO lending projects
centner

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

They just get your money and go away!

Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

It really puzzles me that many people cant realize that Bitconnet and BitconnectX are scams!! The law is if there is not prototype which we can see and feel then best to stay away. I really have a hard time understanding how people can fall for their claims to have a bot>
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:16:15 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 09:48:41 AM by Itsmylife

BitconnectX is a new version of Bitconnect, the owner of BitconnectX allow Bitconnect's members use BCC to participate  BitconnectXs ICO. Of course, both of them are Ponzi scheme but I think BitconnnectX's ICO will not scam soon because people still believe in Bitconnect.
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

I think it's a same project management between bitconnect and bitconnectX. I don't like  project with lending and MLM models. Just ponzi project I think. almost everyone is avoiding such a project. Myself don't like and will not interest to follow the lending program. Is bitconnectX also lending project? but it depends on you to follow the project, but my advice to avoid a MLM and lending project.
centner

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

Isn't it obvious that this ICO is scam? Even if the team aren't related to BCC, it's weird that they would name their ICO after scam project which become viral.
No it's the same team. They want to make some new exchange but with same team it will failed.

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

For me! It's not safe! Because BCC get more people lost all of your money when join BCC exchange and lending! Carefull when you invest!
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Yes, they are very much connected. BitconnectX is supposed to be an exchange under the Bitconnect brand even before the company received two cease and desist orders which prodded the company to stop its so-called lending program. The announcement to stop the lending program almost lead to the collapse of the whole project but since the organization is also into cryptocurrency and with a strong community it is surviving now and might be able to make a comeback soon when they will be introducing other projects. However, this will be an uphill battle and this will test how good are the people behind the program. I am actually a member of Bitconnect and I know that everything is not lost here. Now, am not saying that anybody should be a part of this program now because everything is too risky...let's just watch and see how the program will survive or if not then it would just be another dead one not worthy to mention in the future.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

Lol are using your neurons?bitconnect and bitconnectX is the same,same people same operators and same structure what makes you think that bitconnectX will make any difference?
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

Are you seripus with your question? same people that operates these two,same scheme,same founders,why would bitconnect scam isnt safe and the v2.0 would be safe?what the heck wheres your common sense?ofcourse its not safe ! these are ponzi schemes a well crafted scam!

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Yamidee

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

Just stay away from it as some comments above suggest. I believe this was the last escape route for Bitconnect scammers to get the extra founds since this two "projects" go hand in hand with each other.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

My close friend said to me that bitconnect is scam , and yes it is it's almost in news these days , and I do some basic research about it , and now the bitconnectX never heard of it but I think it's safe , but still doing some research about bitconnectX

Is this the link? :https://bitconnectx.co/

If it's named after a scam, why would you assume it is safe? Definitely another ponzi scheme and definitely a scam, do not invest you will lose your money

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

I will not participate in this project. There are many other ways to invest. Stay away from BitconnectX.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: