Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW DPOS COINS FOR 2018  (Read 429 times)
joe000 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

So i know about ark, eos, lisk, shift, blockpool etc, Im after new Dpos coins i have not seen or are flying under the radar. Im more or less looking for them to have less then 50m supply but Mcap of less then 100mill. If anyone would be kind enough to share that would be great Smiley. long time reader first time poster.
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

So i know about ark, eos, lisk, shift, blockpool etc, Im after new Dpos coins i have not seen or are flying under the radar. Im more or less looking for them to have less then 50m supply but Mcap of less then 100mill. If anyone would be kind enough to share that would be great Smiley. long time reader first time poster.
too many ICO to choose that we may take high risk.
I suggest to take the top ten coin can be much profitable and low risk
Novafacepoke

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

TRON may be a good choice
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

You could try to look at ICO scene.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

Rebellious (rebl) just got listed, I think it has around a 30m marketcap and it has 10 percent staking.
trnpall

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:51:01 AM

DPOS coins i know of

Shift
Lisk
Ark
Oxy
LWF
Rise
Blockpool
ONZ
Kapu

Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

I will suggest BitcoinWhite(BTW) dPoS with max supply of 60m, this is a new coin in the market and currently trading on 3 exchanges, for now, the target is around 24 exchanges including Binance etc. The roadmap is good also with their own wallet and planning a Decentralized exchanged Dex this year around September this project is pure decentralized, current price at $0.2 at the moment.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:48:58 AM

So far i didn't heard much new coins which uses the DPOS consensus
However blockpool seems to be one which is kinda of undervalue because it is not discover by majority of the user

Might be good to invest on Blockpool tho, check their discord for more information
lucky_girl

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

What is advantage of dpos?
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

EOS and Ark beautiful projects. I like it very much. the first 100 in the future is important.  Cool good luck
wasabi.domo

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Ok so I'm a newbie so I'm going to ask the dumb questions. What are the investment benefits of RPOS vs POS? or Masternodes?
petiznet

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

Lamden. still under the radar and one of the most promising project in 2018. keep your eyes on it
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

Lamden. still under the radar and one of the most promising project in 2018. keep your eyes on it
You cant stake it yet can you? Still erc20. When are they launching the mainnet?
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

New DPOS coin for 2018 is eon from exscudo which will be launch the platform q1 2018 only 195 million coin in circullation and for staking minimum 25k eon. Lamden also good coin and it will use POW and POS consensus POS using DPOS system and total coin is 500 million coin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

What is advantage of dpos?

Once you make a 51% attack on Proof of Stake coins is game over.  If you do a 51% attack on a Proof of Work coin like Bitcoin or Monero you gain nothing unless you keep doing it.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Ok so I'm a newbie so I'm going to ask the dumb questions. What are the investment benefits of RPOS vs POS? or Masternodes?
d in DPOS stands for delegated which means you assign someone the staking power of your coins(coins still remain under your control though!) to stake for you (as they would normally) and pay you part of their staking rewards according to their payout scheme. This means that you get to have the rewards coming from POS without having to maintain a staking computer 24/7 to do so. Masternodes for most coins is PoS but where you have to meet a certain minimum requirement to be able to setup the so called master node which is in return rewarded additionally to normal usually by a separate chunk of block rewards reserved for their services to the network.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

There is new Dpos coin in 2018 but i am little bit pesimis about this coin. It is eon / exscudo. The team say will launch main net q1 2018 but untill now the main net is still not running. They said they will open their own exchange in may 16 2018. If the coin is good i will buy at cheap price. Because need 25k eon to put it on masternodes.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

You should check out Smartcash and Minexcoin. They have good monthly rates.
I guess Minexcoin %5-6 around now and Smartcash %3.5 monthly.
Holyshitwaitwhat

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:23:00 AM

Though it doesn’t meet your supply cap, LWF seem to be a good project to invest in. Decentralized p2p forwarding and logistics. They have a partnership with DHL and working on more. Team seems involved and active on telegram (@lwfoffical) and through their slack channel. They are setting up discord as well. Currently only on cryptopia, but more exchanges have been paid and the wait continues. Hopefully soon. Could be a good one.
lstarkgv

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:13:56 AM

The first DPOS of Latin America is Sauco:

www.sauco.io

It is very good because it is a pioneer in the region and could obtain a large market share in the development of DApps.

c:

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: