Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the BEST AND SAFEST CRYPTOCURRENCY in 2018??? USCOIN ICO???  (Read 83 times)
JAN AMMY (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

There are too many cryptocurrencies now and it is so hard to choose a safe one to invest.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I think the most importance is that it must have a sound technology platform and huge community. I've just heard from my American friend about USCOIN. Can anyone give me more information? Should I invest in USCOIN??  Huh Huh Huh
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

It's a very blurry question, because the coins that really could do exactly what you are asking for, I would certainly say that there are a lot of such, but by and large there are not so many of them, just each one has its own minuses and pluses , here and so.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

There are too many cryptocurrencies now and it is so hard to choose a safe one to invest.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I think the most importance is that it must have a sound technology platform and huge community. I've just heard from my American friend about USCOIN. Can anyone give me more information? Should I invest in USCOIN??  Huh Huh Huh

Last year and this year! Many coin will creat and ICO! Most of all coin not succeed and died! So you need carefull before invest!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: