Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 08:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transferring altcoins between exchanges  (Read 103 times)
jkv_crypto (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

I recently trade on Binance and bought some altcoins. Now I'm planning to trade on Kucoin. Is that possible to transfer altcoins directly from Binance to Kucoin or, should I sell them for BTC on Binance and then that BTC amount should be sent to Kucoin?

Office 365 Accounts - Skype: live:.cid.d21672a9de9168a0
bitcoinblog

Activity: 501
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

I recently trade on Binance and bought some altcoins. Now I'm planning to trade on Kucoin. Is that possible to transfer altcoins directly from Binance to Kucoin or, should I sell them for BTC on Binance and then that BTC amount should be sent to Kucoin?

First check if Both Exchange have same coin ? If both have same coin listed. Then Don't change to BTC , just create Same coin address in second trade site and send it. It is more better due to Fees as well as BTC transactions.

For Example
--------

DOGE usually listed in almost all trade and have less fees.

You converted 0.001 BTC into DOGE
Generated DOGE address in Kucoin

Send DOGE from Binance to Kucoin Doge address.

That's it. You will recieve Doge there in few minutes.

Same way if you have Same coin listed in both trade , just generate address of that coin where u want to recieve and send. That's it.

** FREE SPACE **
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

First check if Both Exchange have same coin ? If both have same coin listed. Then Don't change to BTC , just create Same coin address in second trade site and send it. It is more better due to Fees as well as BTC transactions.

For Example
--------

Same way if you have Same coin listed in both trade , just generate address of that coin where u want to recieve and send. That's it.

No need to do that sir, all he can do is trade directly to Ether, both Binance and Kucoin offer eth trading pairs. Binance offer support for ether on all coins whereas kucoin on lower amounts. But still if he transfer to Ether he pays less fee on Binance side because he will do from his coin -> ether -> send to kucoin

Whereas to transfer to DOGE he need one extra step where Binance will charge him a fee PLUS KUCOIN DOESN'T OFFER DOGE PAIRS at this moment!!!
jkv_crypto (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

For Example
--------

Thanks for the advice. This is what I expected. I noticed that the transfer fee is a percentage of the coin. 0.1% on Binance. So, that is a large amount when we convert that BTC into USD.

Office 365 Accounts - Skype: live:.cid.d21672a9de9168a0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: