Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: from jr member to a member..  (Read 206 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

after a long time and much activity here in the community, I have finally got my new rank promotion from a jr member to a member. but I need to know if there any advantages that I will have from being a member after being a jr member?
or it is the same as before, and I will not get any new advantages or features?
please give a hand here.
thanks a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

after a long time and much activity here in the community, I have finally got my new rank promotion from a jr member to a member. but I need to know if there any advantages that I will have from being a member after being a jr member?
please give a hand here.
thanks a lot.
As far as I know the only difference is that when a jr member ranks up to member, he/she can equip a longer character signature. If you want to know more, you might want to refer to this thread from meta that explains everything about ranking up. You might want to know other things regarding the ranking statement too so here is the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:39:41 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 12:23:22 PM by Jaycee99

Well as in addition I would like to inform that member gets a little increase rate, when it comes to payment. To add things up I would like to inform you that you need to  increase more rank like full member you can join campaigns that pays bitcoin and well if you are a person with 0 balance bitcoin you should do is join campaigns that pays bitcoin. Like me  Smiley
coasterridex

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

i think the difference are increase of payment, longer text you can apply, and you can join those campaigns who requires such rank and pays Bitcoin for your job. Congrats mate. hope i could also reach that rank soon. Good luck !
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

From a forum feature perspective, you are now able to use an avatar and a more complex (unlimited length and color is allowed) signature.
solann

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:02:57 AM

I may receive more tokensa for signature bounty campaign and thats all.
CinemaAI

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:38 AM

From a forum feature perspective, you are now able to use an avatar and a more complex (unlimited length and color is allowed) signature.

Actually that's not correct. Avatars are not enabled until you are a Full Member (not to be confused with just Member).
Psyoniz

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

I may receive more tokensa for signature bounty campaign and thats all.

That a big deal already!
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

I see that you already got your member status. Congratz. There're a banch of things that change: the amount of symbols in signature for example. Some  bounty and signature campaignes allow only members to join. So it's worth it.
ragnarelodbroke

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

please give a hand here.
thanks a lot.
Joining companies and increasing payment are all the advantages, in the rest it is necessary to grow further. And then everything is more interesting and interesting.
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

I see that you already got your member status. Congratz. There're a banch of things that change: the amount of symbols in signature for example. Some  bounty and signature campaignes allow only members to join. So it's worth it.

Yes  the increase of payment advantage whenever you join  the campaign.as well as apportunity  in more level up signature campaign..
AsJoshScreams

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

I read something about it that you can put avatar on your profile...
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

You can enjoy more benefits from JR members!
Your signature area can hang more links and text!
The main thing is that if you sign up for a sign or a reward, you get twice as many rewards as a JR member!
I want to upgrade the positive meaning here!
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

I still don't understand all the fuss about ranking up.  Does having a signature line really make a difference?

I don't know, maybe it's because I don't really care, or understand, airdrops and signature campaigns.
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

I still don't understand all the fuss about ranking up.  Does having a signature line really make a difference?

I don't know, maybe it's because I don't really care, or understand, airdrops and signature campaigns.
Largely youll notice that 90% of the people commenting are saying that it is really only because of the bounty campaigns. Which have become very much quinnessential to the tokens created in the space.
Apparently being abounty hunter can be quite lucrative if you know which projects to go with.
Its kind of like selling advertising space IMO.

Another benefit is (at some level) youll be allowed to post links without being flagged for **potentially malicious** and another is you can send more personal messages. Just little things

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

Just continue making a constructive post and contributing  to the growth of this platform...
uttoransen

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

GuestCrew

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

Congrats on becoming a member - nothing better than a rank update!

As far as the benefits goes, besides a good looking title making you look a lot more authorative, you will also have a longer signature. Now you can make more money from the bounty programes!

thanks,
Uttoran Sen

GuestCrew - An Influencer Marketing Platform | Join the GUEST Coin ICO - https://guestcrew.com/buy-coins
nikifffor

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

you will receive more revenue in bounty campaigns. and this is another step to the level of the legendary. and this is my little dream here. and of course the authority on the forum.
Combat393

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:56:56 AM

More simbols in signature is your bonus) and more campaignes are availible for members
dinatris

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

More simbols in signature is your bonus) and more campaignes are availible for members

And more money for signature campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: