Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Luna: A Better Dating App (LSTR)  (Read 667 times)
Aella (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:01:40 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 11:22:55 AM by Aella

Dating, optimized.

Website | Qtum Dapps | Telegram | Telegram (KR) | KakaoTalk 1 | KakaoTalk 2 | Twitter | Whitepaper

Backed by QTUM

Presale Sold Out! $8,000,000 raised. Token Sale begins Feb 1st. Apply for the Whitelist.

Luna is an incentive-aligned dating platform powered by blockchain and machine learning.

Contemporary platforms suffer from many problems:

• Misaligned incentives: platforms are incentivized to match users with advertisements rather than compatible partners, or else they are incentivized to keep useful features out of reach so that users will subscribe to pay for them.
  • Imbalanced attention: users are either overwhelmed by messages or receive none at all. This imbalance creates and reinforces feedback loops of negative behavior that encourage users to send ever more messages of ever lower quality.
  • Unproven algorithms: current match algorithms are limited to input data from online activity and are not informed by feedback from real world interactions.

As a result, user satisfaction remains low.

Luna's Solution

Luna's tokens are called Stars.

Blockchain allows the alignment of user and platform incentives by capturing the value of the Luna network and sharing it with token holders. It also enables P2P transactions without need of a 3rd party, thus creating a trustless free-market ecosystem.

Social networks — online dating in particular — are attention economies wherein users compete for exposure and interaction. Luna acknowledges this and presents a tokenized ecosystem that appropriately rewards users for the value they bring to the platform.

Stars enable
  • Message Optimization: Users can limit the first messages they receive each day and prioritize their first messages to popular users' inboxes.
  • Starburst: Users can boost their profile visibility and earn tokens by viewing boosted profiles.
  • Anti-Flake Stake: Users can mutually stake tokens, earning them back plus a bonus upon meeting, else they forfeit them to the other if they flake.

How It Works

Compatibility is predicted by machine learning recommender systems. These are trained on user behavior both on the app, and off. Luna will use NFC technology to allow users to verify meetings with other Luna users. After meeting, users can provide feedback on the sense of chemistry, compatibility, and safety they felt with their match. Luna’s algorithms select for real-world compatibility, and as Luna grows, so does the fidelity of each connection.

The Luna app will be free to use. With regard to messaging, Stars are necessary only to open a conversation with a user who is receiving an influx of attention. First messages can be queued without Stars, to be delivered when, if ever, the recipient’s queue is no longer full. To maintain aligned incentives, Luna takes a transaction fee only when a user responds to a first message: user success is our success. With a verification system that protects against bots and abuse, and a tagging system for more effective sorting, Luna will bring online dating.

The Luna app demo will launch Feb 1st.

Key Members

Andre Ornish, Founder      
     Dr. Aeron Buchanan, Technical Director      
     Vinay Gupta, Cryptoeconomics      
Cryptoveteran, Community Curator
Head of European Operations
for the Ethereum Project,
Co-Founder of Parity
Release Coordinator for
the Ethereum Project,
Co-Founder of Matterium

Advisors

Dmitry Filatov        
       Andy Tian        
       Sten Laureyssens    
       Jung-hee Ryu        
CEO TopFace, ICORating,
ICOShark
CEO Gifto, PengPeng,
Ex GM Zynga China,
MIT, Google
Connect Capital
FuturePlay, Zen Square

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarkan86

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

Hey, I read that you guys recieceved $1M from Qtum in presale. What kind of agreement do you have with them?
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

Translate into Russian if necessary, reserved Smiley

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Jay957

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Looks like a great project, what are the minimum/maximum contributions for the ICO?

Looking forward to incentive aligned online dating
Aella (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Hey, I read that you guys recieceved $1M from Qtum in presale. What kind of agreement do you have with them?

The QTUM Foundation is one of our significant backers! They're receiving fraction of a percent of our token supply and will be aiding us in Chinese and Korean outreach, and also connecting us directly with exchanges. Our devs are working with their development team, and we've also been included as part of their official dapp community!
mdtrav

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

I like the sound of this!
scyclow

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

Why did you guys choose to build this on QTUM?
Kagore

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

Turkish translation reserved, good luck!
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

Project looks pretty ambitious. Hopefully I don't miss the launch. I will definitely participate
Good luck devs.

DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

The QTUM Foundation is one of our significant backers! They're receiving fraction of a percent of our token supply and will be aiding us in Chinese and Korean outreach, and also connecting us directly with exchanges. Our devs are working with their development team, and we've also been included as part of their official dapp community!

Look and sound interesting, especially with the knowledge of a partnering with Qtum. I will definitely will like to be part of this.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

This looking nice project QTUM invested into this platform so that it will attract a lot of people to choose this for investment. I also would like to follow this for upcoming news and updates.
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

reserve thailand translation.

good luck dev.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:05:58 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Luna ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Luna. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
forestbless

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

Look and sound interesting, especially with the knowledge of a partnering with Qtum. I will definitely will like to be part of this.

Yes. QTUM team has been really helpful. We've been actively contributing to QTUM, and interact with their core team on a daily basis. We feel that we have a lot of influence over the technical direction the QTUM cryptocurrency takes, and we feel we can leverage this to better serve Luna’s needs.
ticknaathan

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

Interesting market. In your whitepaper You mentioned that subscription models for dating apps are problematic. What is the problem with subscription models?
Aella (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

Interesting market. In your whitepaper You mentioned that subscription models for dating apps are problematic. What is the problem with subscription models?

One of the primary problems is incentive alignment. With a subscription model, the platform is motivated to get the user to push 'go' on the subscription, and then maintain just enough satisfaction that the user doesn't cancel afterwards - or so that the user forgets entirely. It also doesn't reflect the value the user gets out of the platform - a "one price fits all" model means a majority of users are paying either too much or too little.

Typically speaking, businesses love subscription models because they're super profitable. But we anticipate, with our new system, we can have a similarly successful business but with way more nuanced and streamlined user satisfaction methods.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

Greetings, team! Will you provide bounty campaign or at least do you need Russian translator? If so I would be delighted to help you with Russian translation. You can PM me to check my portfolio and discuss details. Thank you.
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

Sell ​​Token still alive? Have a bounty program, I know your project through QTUM, QTUM platform is the new trend of ICO projects.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

as i reviewed the information above it look nice project, QTUM invested into this platform so that it will attract a lot of people to choose this for investment. I also would like to follow this for upcoming news and updates.good to see  more in here
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

Start your zero-fee Luna (LSTR) trading on COBINHOOD Exchange now!

LSTR-BTC: https://cobinhood.com/trade/LSTR-BTC
LSTR-ETH: https://cobinhood.com/trade/LSTR-ETH
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: