Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] coupon from ASICMiner .15 btc per USB miner in STOCK SHIPPING  (Read 12766 times)
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:14:20 AM

But a quick update: anyone who sent their funds and PMed info as requested before 4:30 AM this past Thursday got their shipments out.

I send funds and PM before 4.30 AM thursday( you can check), still awaiting tracking number......

I didn't get a tracking number either, but he said they would be out to me on Thursday.  Nothing in Saturday's mail so probably Tuesday's mail?
Delivered August 31, 2013, 3:32 pm

Thanks Canary!  I'll go track it down on Tuesday.  The advantage of having door service in this neighborhood is that I don't have to leave my porch to get my mail.  The disadvantage is that packages are delivered separately and by a carrier with no familiarity with how our apartment complex works.  Knowing that delivery time actually helps a lot b/c it was after our carrier comes on Saturdays (he'll usually bring me the package if it's delivered before he gets there, or at least put it in the right location).  I'm guessing exactly what happened with group buy 3 is happening again, so I'll go have a chat with security to see if they can take a look through the mail safes tonight!
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:52:13 AM

You sent me coupons August 27, can i still use them?
Yes!

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:02:19 AM

Yes!

i'll look around. the price in there said 0.15 but the latest group buy says 0.18. do i get the latest ones for 0.08 then? (0.1 off)

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:05:14 AM

Yes!

i'll look around. the price in there said 0.15 but the latest group buy says 0.18. do i get the latest ones for 0.08 then? (0.1 off)
the coupon cost is .15 per

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:25:47 AM

Yes!

what does that mean. only 3 bitcents off - $4

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:29:17 AM

Yes!

you are eligible for 5 coupons (PM was sent to you) 5*.15= .75 btc
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 07:15:19 AM

Hey Canary, thanks for getting back to me, i just sent you bit coins for more erupt ors, please make sure to check your PM and send all my orders together tommorow! thanks a lot!
ryhan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:58:53 PM

are the international orders shipping tomorrow? I paid last tuesday...
agibby5

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:19:28 PM

Yes!

yes.
Guardian of Forever

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 06:36:32 PM

PM Sent, thank You for you efforts, Great Job.
GoF
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 10:28:47 PM

I was able to sneak a few minutes and grp 6 has been PMed.

Groups 1-5 will be PMed in the next few days.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 10:31:09 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2013, 10:57:31 PM by CanaryInTheMine

are the international orders shipping tomorrow? I paid last tuesday...
Some should go out, those who've chosen a shipping method.
Per OP, international orders can be delayed.
We live in different time zones, communication adds time and international orders are not that easy/fast to handle in general.  Domestic orders have priority on distribution.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:27:08 PM

Working on getting shipments out, working through backlog, so it's just not feasible to get Everything out today... will do my best, fifo method..
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:24:51 PM

my account with USPS.com seems to be having some kind of an issue...

I get this message "Sorry, your transaction has been declined. Your transaction cannot be processed at this time with this payment type"

i called them, they said they will send an email to some programming department to clear something on my account and it could take 2 business days. Sad
it's not a declined payment issue, the message is misleading.

does anyone know anything about this?  I googled the message and seems some people have experienced this before but there's no useful info about it...

I have opened 2 different accounts to try to get over this issue, but keep getting same error.
this sucks
agibby5

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:26:24 PM

I get this message "Sorry, your transaction has been declined. Your transaction cannot be processed at this time with this payment type"

i called them, they said they will send an email to some programming department to clear something on my account and it could take 2 business days. Sad

does anyone know anything about this?  I googled the message and seems some people have experienced this before but there's no useful info about it...

I have opened 2 different accounts to try to get over this issue, but keep getting same error.
this sucks

If you have a Paypal account, you can ship through there... you can import orders from csv files as well.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:38:11 PM

this sucks

If you have a Paypal account, you can ship through there... you can import orders from csv files as well.
flipped over to firefox and it worked... but damn im seriously behind now... I guess it's gonna be another all nighter here!
agibby5

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:39:41 PM

this sucks

flipped over to firefox and it worked... but damn im seriously behind now... I guess it's gonna be another all nighter here!

You're making bank, you should be good Wink
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:42:02 PM

this sucks

You're making bank, you should be good Wink
not as much as people like to count on my behalf...
the reason this sucks is because this issue has seriously delayed me shipping out today... I'll just have to work through it...
suprabitz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:14:04 PM

this sucks

clearing your cache on IE and deleting all cookies and etc will fix it usually. always keep IE, Firefox, and Chrome on a mission critical computer!
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 06:30:31 PM

does anyone know anything about this?  I googled the message and seems some people have experienced this before but there's no useful info about it...

this sucks

Yes I have the exact same problem!! and yes it REALLY sucks!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: