Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:50:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vietnam has a large number of participants in the MLM Lending model  (Read 228 times)
ethbtc444 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:53:11 AM

It is extremely dangerous that in Vietnam there are many people involved in the MLM Lending model. According to statistics on visits to MLM Lending sites, Vietnam is always in the top 1 and 2 positions.

Facebook groups discuss MLM Lending platforms, such as BitConnect, which has tens of thousands of members joining. So when the Lending model collapsed, Vietnam suffered the most serious consequences.

I am Vietnames. I am sad...
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

Why are you sad? Bitconnect was funny thing and many people actually earned in it. So you should not be scared to try it out as well  Smiley
ethbtc444 (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

Why are you sad? Bitconnect was funny thing and many people actually earned in it. So you should not be scared to try it out as well  Smiley

I am sad because there are many who have lost their asset. I know it's their own fault.

Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

Vietnam? Loans?
Do they borrow money to participate in cryptocurrency? Still only participate in pyramid selling, if in the previous months loan to participate in cryptographic money investment, so should make a lot of money now. Huh

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6163

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Warnings are everywhere, whether It's regarding MLM model in general or Bitconnect specifically. I honestly don't mean to be rude but whoever lost his money while knowing the risks, definitely deserve it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

I think not only Vietnam but many countries in south-east Asia facing this problem, so many MLM scheme in those countries I don't know why but maybe it's due to lack of knowledge of the people. Those people think that the MLM Lending model can make they rich in one day, the role of government is very important here in preventing this MLM scheme like making a regulation about that or something else.
huyphan2009

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

When investing in any field. The first thing you have to learn about it. Never see many players play along with them. It is the most taboo in the investment business.
DanWagner

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

I think not only Vietnam but many countries in south-east Asia facing this problem, so many MLM scheme in those countries I don't know why but maybe it's due to lack of knowledge of the people. Those people think that the MLM Lending model can make they rich in one day, the role of government is very important here in preventing this MLM scheme like making a regulation about that or something else.
It is a educational problem i think , people in country's like vietnam make a very low hourly wage so it is easy to manipulate them into thinking the are getting rich.  There is a lot of info on he internet about how scams like these work , so they need to get that information somehow.
jackson2010

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

In Vietnam, Bitconnect e-money (BBC) has fallen freely on price, falling more than 90%, to yesterday despite the restoration, but also dropped more than 80% has caused the BBC community in Vietnam wobble. 50,000 members of the BBC Vietnam community are at risk of being whitish with total investment of trillions.
usahaali04

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

Such problems should be discussed with the government, if the government sees this, the government will definitely evaluate the MLM Lending and, if necessary, the government should prohibit users from joining MLM Lending again.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

I am sad because there are many who have lost their asset. I know it's their own fault.

then there is no reason to feel anything for them. someone who is lazy enough to do a quick research does not deserve the sympathy of others.

we have incidents that someone scams you even after you research and do whatever you can to prevent it, in which case it is not the user's fault.
but we also have people who are trusting anything and anybody. and they are not underage children that lost money to these scams. they are adults capable of thinking!

There is a FOMO brewing...
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

I think because the profits from MLM lending coins is too much. I heard about ucoincash projects, you can instantly sell your tokens which were bought at 1$ in ICO for the insane price 5$ easily. That's why they are so attractive with vietnamese, people are running after the profits.

Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

In my personal opinion, MLM coins/project can be invest with the mindset "ready to lose". We would only invest with own-money, no borrowing and a small percentage  of our assets. Of course, high returns will come with risks.

goodpeople222

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

Fragile hope
Despite the risk of white hands, investors are "encouraging" not to sell the BBC because the value was too low. "Do not" cut "losses because 90 or 100% reduction is the same only.

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Market is zero now for Bitconnect like lending coins better dont invest
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

those statistic indeed very worrying and there are other countries besides Vietnam in south east asia who tempting to do that too because they thought investing at cryptocurrencies based MLM is profitable even some people dare to sold all of their physical asset such as their house or cars and invest at there and i think they all should be warned because usually MLM will being scam at the end
vothuong637

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

I am Vietnamese, I have study about MLM lending model.
As I known, MLM lending platform, such as BitConnect, a kind of investment is entrusted investment, they promote and invite investors to join to Bitconnect and buy BCC, currency in BitConnect system,system auto take your money to invest in some projects and trust other partners to get profits and trust other partners via Peer-Lending  network, and promises its users returns with high interest with no risk of loss. Therefore, Bitconnect is currently attracting many participants.
londoireng

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

They have ball of steel for doing that, cause i aint want to risk my money to some hyip or lending platform. Absolutly ponzi, if you allready warn other people about the risk of joining lending platform but they still dont listen just leave it like that. You dont need to get involve in that too.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

Hi,

Once again... Sorry about that, sorry for those who have lost much...
But bitcoin is not a miraculous path to become rich!

It is rather an idea, a concept aiming at changing society, using new tech.

So, again, I understand your point. But when it comes to bitcoin, everybody should be aware that investment should be something you are ready to lose. Because you will lose.

I understand that such eldorado seems promising.. But if we want to build a new model, we have to act responsibly ourselves first. Smiley

LazaroJT

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

I have read that Bitconnect collapsed last week and many Vietnamese lost money.  Embarrassed I am really sad to know it bro. How much had you lost bro?  Embarrassed
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: