Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of hosting services for mining  (Read 137 times)
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:07:17 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 12:25:52 PM by squall1066

hiya all, I use several services for hosting of mining equipment, and found many to be full around now, I would like to create a "one stop" thread listing services with price, availability and what units can be hosted, along with any other useful info, particularly customer reviews. so please chime in with people you know and we can build a nice network, I am interested to hear of any scam/poss scam sites out there, I will list them at the bottom so we can be wary/test them to see what happens.

I WILL NOT ADD - non company users, if you are just a hobbyist with space, or a newb with 300mw setup conveniently in back yard in far east.

company            user           location          availability          will host (s9/L3/gpu)            price per kw/h           contact             user rating adv (remarks)

TOOMIM          Jtoomim     Washington DC         FULL           Most asic miners           $80 (drops with length)      https://toom.im/

jeffcolo                             Origon USA              FULL            Most asics                  $65 (no setup cost)          jeffcolo
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chasedg1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

Hi, found this through the forum search. My company is opening a new 2 mW facility in north Alabama and currently taking pre-orders for mid-March delivery. Please PM me for availability and prices.

David
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: