Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is best for small payments?  (Read 931 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

for delivery between markets I used to use stable coin and its delivery very quickly with very cheap cost, I use doge coin to process delivery to other market because coin is very stable and fast to do transaction. in fact there are still many altcoin who are willing and able to be a tool for the delivery process with a cheap and very fast, for example IOTA and many more.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?
for me dogecoin but also I heard XRB is the best in terms of transaction fee and the speed and another one altcoin that I suggest how about deeponion same XRB too the fee and the speed.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

I will choose Doge, the transaction fees is cheap and speed is fast. This is my favourite coin that is good for sending small amounts.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

Bittrex is an crypto currencies exchange in which you have to purchase tokens from 50 satoshi to 400 satoshi.Some of the coins are DGB,ABY,BITB and RDD are coins suitable for small payment because there prices are cheap and easy to purchase.It is benefical for some who need small payments.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I use different ways to transfer money between exchanges: IOTA, NEO, XLM, LTC, DOGE. It always depends on the exchanges. To make a direct payments I prefer LTC.

icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

DGB is best for small payments dgb payment fee is less and speed of transaction is lightening speed
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

RaiBlocks is the greates coin for small payment, because it is feeless and you dont need to pay your transaction if you need to do a small TX. If you wanna pay a small amount with bitcoin you pay more for the fee and this stinks!

skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
ronatrip

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

I will choose Doge, the transaction fees is cheap and speed is fast. This is my favourite coin that is good for sending small amounts.
I thought that this coin with the image of the dog had already died. I have not heard any positive news or updates for its platform in the last few years
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

Waves and dogecoin is best for small transaction even you can try xem /nem it’s having very low transaction fees . Out of this doge is best with lowest transaction fees compare to usd value.

EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

The first that occurs - popularity. If the currency is necessary to nobody, then to pay off with it it will not turn out. At the time of writing of material according to exchange indicators, BitCoin, Etherium, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, NEM, BitConnect, NEO, Monero are the most demanded

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Waves and dogecoin is best for small transaction even you can try xem /nem it’s having very low transaction fees . Out of this doge is best with lowest transaction fees compare to usd value.
The most well-known is doge, because he's always being accepted by another exchanges, even the newest exchange. Altough Waves and Nem can cost with small fee, but still not as big as doge.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

The most well-known is doge, because he's always being accepted by another exchanges, even the newest exchange. Altough Waves and Nem can cost with small fee, but still not as big as doge.

There is no Doge on Binance Smiley So, XLM can be used there. In fact, there are a lot of coins with cheep fees. The choice depends on the recipient Wink

SheepSuit (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

Interesting to see that DOGE actually has its uses, even though not always being taken seriously.

rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

Im going to say Turtlecoin TRTL

Fees are $0.10c for transactions.

Its listed on trageogre.com

Check out the website and discord

https://turtlecoin.lol/
https://discord.gg/MqArNGV
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Of course this is NEO, because there are no transactions for transactions. In principle, each exchange has its own transactional costs, so the answer to your question depends on the exchange on which you are trading
$ta81

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

I think right now raiblocks is the best in term of cost and speed, only a matter of time before people start using this more. Litecoin is also very good for sending small payments and there's quite a lot of places that accept litecoin alongside with bitcoin. I only use that two if i can because it's always cheaper and faster rather than using bitcoin or ethereum (especially when the network is clogged).

Yes, I agree with you, raiblocks is the most ideal option, but not yet at all stock exchanges it is. Over time, I think it will be fixed.
devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

Litecoin ad NEO are considered best for small payments due to their efficiency and consistency.
littecoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

Bests:
1) XRB (Rai)
2) XLM (Stellar)
3) DOGE (Dogecoin)
4) DGB (DigiByte)
5) LTC (Litecoin)
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

I tried XLM and ATb coin and they indeed very fast and have low transaction cost

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: