Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is best for small payments?  (Read 931 times)
d_crypto

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

I use NEO for free transactions....and LTC for fast transactions...
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

Judging by the opinions expressed by the doge coin, the coin is very in demand, although it was conceived as a joke. it turns out to be far from joke. Most are very actively using this coin for small payments, and it looks very good, maybe even worth investing in it a bit?
PanicAtTheFork

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

I think dogecoin works pretty well for small payments, fees are near zero.
blant

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

Doge of course
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:17:34 AM

I guess Doge will be the best coin for micro transactions. You can run faucets in exchange for ads using doge coins which does not really hurt the bank much when paid as faucets or some other stuff. Doge transaction is also fast in my opinion, I myself even use this to for micro payments in my projects.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
ramini

Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

I think Ripple will offer speed, quality and reliability for this category.
In my home country, some business owners are started to adapt Cryptocurrency as another way of payment for their products and services and they started to accept Ripple, Neo and Ethereum.
Ripple is really reliable on this category because it's value is low and transaction fee is lower than other Cryptocurrencies.

ramini

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

Doge of course

I believe that DogeCoin would be the clear winner in this category but DogeCoin is not yet that popular to be used as one of the main payment for products and services for business institutions.
Many would adapt in Ripple as it has also the speed and lowest transaction fee between wallets.
I would like to use Dogecoin as well in the near future.

Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

There is many such coins - Doge, LTC, Ripple. Also you can use Digibyte, very fast with low fees.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

when it comes to cheap transaction cost and faster transaction only 1 comes to mind DOGEcoin. it is very fast and cheap it is the only feature it has I guess :p and it is almost present in all the major exchanges.

other than dogecoin there are some other cheap coins too like xlm(stellar). you can use it as dogecoin is not available as of now in some new growing exchanges like binance.
Many people make fun of dogecoin because is a coin that started as something funny, but at least it has something going on for it, it is fast and cheap, not much but that is enough to make it a good currency even if it is a terrible store of value but most coins do not even have that, if we take into account that most projects are abandoned in less than a year dogecoin has an advantage over most coins due to its age and its usefulness.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

I also, like my acquaintances, use for the Ripple and Doge transactions. Firstly, these coins are on almost all exchanges, they have a high speed and a small commission.

Pick NEO if you do not want to pay for transactions and use Litecoin if you are going to make the transaction faster. However, most of altcoins operations are cheaper that operations with Bitcoins.
wendybean

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

Ethereum is best for small payments as far as I know, you can easily make payments and receive payments in very little time.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

Ethereum is best for small payments as far as I know, you can easily make payments and receive payments in very little time.
I can confirm this. My friends and I often make small payments using ethereum, transactions are performed within a few minutes. Yes, there are crypto currencies with faster transactions and smaller commissions, but ethereum is very common.

kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

I would use LITECOIN for this. In my opinion, the most suitable and having the lowest commission
AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

I really like Dogecoin. It has a quick transaction and a small fee for the transfer. Recently, ICO SmartHoldem their coin also has a very high transaction rate and a small fee for the transfer.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
SheepSuit (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

I really like Dogecoin. It has a quick transaction and a small fee for the transfer. Recently, ICO SmartHoldem their coin also has a very high transaction rate and a small fee for the transfer.

But is it accepted in many places?

pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

Very quickly and practically without commission is payment of XLM. I use for payments between exchanges. To my regret, it's coin is  not present on Bitfinex
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

best coins for small payment , its my opinion ,and not force to some pls,  doge ,ripples, siscoins, moon, stronghands
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

But do you really think dogecoin has a bright future? I was more interested into reddcoin but I am monitoring both the coins to see which one will be a better option for daily usage.

Am I spamming? Report me!
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

But is it accepted in many places?

Dogecoin is traded on many exchanges. At least where I have registrations they are everywhere there. The way of SmartHoldem only starts. But I think they have a great future.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
SergiOLa

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

There are many altcoins that has a fractional fee. Doge is one of them but i don't suggest it because you might get hurt if it suddenly dump. Try Litecoin or Monero around 2 minutes speed. XRP also is good in terms of speed of transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: