Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:19:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is best for small payments?  (Read 931 times)
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

Dogecoin scales well seems due to its numbers for things like block size and transactions. It takes an average from 30 seconds to 2 minutes and is very cheap (about 0.01 usd), but it will remain a nice crypto-joke currency.

I think no coin will compete with a good DAG coin (Byteball, IOTA, RaiBlocks, etc) which are going to be the new 3.0 blockchain in the near future.

If Iota really works out, will be the favourite, because of its multiple uses and its quantum resistance. IOTA aims to cover all use cases, including the one XRB is specialized.

Nano already buried IOTA and now the litecoin creator, Charlie Lee is endorsing it that it is the most likely to succeed on mass adoption. If the rumors about Nano getting listed on Coinbase is true then the  competition for microtransactions is over.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

Dogecoin scales well seems due to its numbers for things like block size and transactions. It takes an average from 30 seconds to 2 minutes and is very cheap (about 0.01 usd), but it will remain a nice crypto-joke currency.

I think no coin will compete with a good DAG coin (Byteball, IOTA, RaiBlocks, etc) which are going to be the new 3.0 blockchain in the near future.

If Iota really works out, will be the favourite, because of its multiple uses and its quantum resistance. IOTA aims to cover all use cases, including the one XRB is specialized.

Nano already buried IOTA and now the litecoin creator, Charlie Lee is endorsing it that it is the most likely to succeed on mass adoption. If the rumors about Nano getting listed on Coinbase is true then the  competition for microtransactions is over.
It's all about the future. At the moment I would prefer to use dogecoin. It is also convenient for me to use ethereum and litecoin, these coins are very common and have rather high transaction speeds and low commissions.   Wink

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

Ofcourse it's XRP but I don't want XRP. I always buy ETH or LTC because those coins have a fast transaction speed and small payment fees when I transferring my funds to another exchange you can also check POWR it is good too.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

When i want to transfer money from one exchange to another, i use Neo Gas. 0% fees and it's possible to withdraw less than 1$.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

You can use the ethereum or even the bitcoin. But if your referring to investing in ICO projects with small amount of money to start the investment then I suggest the Bitschool ICO project. You can never have to worry about this project since it is base on the fundamental needs of an individual and that is education. As we all know that education is crucial in the development of an invidual especially nowadays trends are using new technology like the bitcoin system. In this project you will be able to learn about the ELECTRONIC LEARNING process that invloves automation and the topics could be all about the cryptocurrency. And it has been already recognize globally. So what are you waiting for come.and join us.
chanhcia

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

divide your fund to small parts and put in some potential coin with low market cap
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?
I think right now raiblocks is the best in term of cost and speed, only a matter of time before people start using this more. Litecoin is also very good for sending small payments and there's quite a lot of places that accept litecoin alongside with bitcoin. I only use that two if i can because it's always cheaper and faster rather than using bitcoin or ethereum (especially when the network is clogged).

Raiblock is no doubt with that because it has high potential and high community.
Litecoin also good choice to send small payment but talking about the price, litecoin is very slow moving
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

You can try Red Lanterns ICO with minimum 25 ~$25 tokens to buy. This is link https://ico.red-lanterns.com/
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

This depends on where you will move your coin or token. Using exchange websites like Cryptopia already deducts the transaction fee in your own coin and this only lessens your coins like at least 1$ and that is the lowest transaction fee you can have. Some requires Bitcoin transaction fees or even Ethereum transaction fees. You could also use NEM which has at least only a .002 transaction fee and depends on how much you will send.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

You should chose Doge because the fee is ridiculously low and the transaction times are very fast as well
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

You should chose Doge because the fee is ridiculously low and the transaction times are very fast as well

Agreed. Dogecoin is one of the best coins for a small and quick transactions. That is the only reason why does Dogecoin stays on the market.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

In terms of small payments the coins that good to use are the MIOTA,CARDANO,STELLAR AND the RIPPLE. But in these four the best for the small payment is the ripple. It is like an cutrency in my country if you convert it to the dollars so for the small payments the ripple is the best in my country. I don't know if in your cpuntry has the same currency in my country.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

In my opinion, Dogecoin has long been used for tips and it is along with the Litecoin are the best for sending small payments. A lot of people have also been using Dogecoin for small payments for a long time and it is also very cheap.

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

Doge and XLM still cheap and fast for small payment transaction.
Oh ya, Bitshares, don't forget this, it has very fast transaction process
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:38:35 PM

Does anyone pays in NEM? https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/nem/usd

Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

There is no other coin that can beat Nano in small payments. It has fee less transactions, I don't think any coin with fees can even compete with it. Plus, Nano has instant transactions meaning just in few seconds the coins will be in your wallet. It is the future and the faster it gets adopted the better it is going to be.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

For me Ripple is the most convenient, because the coin is really cheap, quite reliable and for beginners more than the best option. I invested in Ripple for a long-term perspective and now more than pleased that I did so.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

Doge and XLM still cheap and fast for small payment transaction.
Oh ya, Bitshares, don't forget this, it has very fast transaction process
Also Digibyte has very fast transactions and very low fees.
I remember is was very hyped when i first joined Crypto(in May last year), but i don't know how popular it is now.
Also, Verge ( XVG) might be a good option

NikoLove

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Hi All!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048215.0
it's online platform of gold mining company on Ethereum blockchain
All Tokens Golden Resource have an physical gold in real world.
1 000 GDR = 1 ounce gold
GDR - Coin by backed gold reserves of three gold deposits:
Lysogorsky deposit,Seybinsky deposit,Kuturchinsky square
Bounty campaign 19 weeks 02/03/2018-12/06/2018 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048054.0

Join!

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

There are will be many option like WAVES, DASH, DGB,XLM and IOTA. All these coin has cheap fee transaction and also faster than Bitcoin. But now any other best optional like NANO also will best choice because no transaction fee and faster than others.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: