Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is best for small payments?  (Read 931 times)
sksshopee

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

Nano is a great coin for making small payments. Payments can range anywhere from content subscriptions to purchasing digital asset rights. Payments can also include sending XRB to friends and family, quickly and hassle-free. Litecoin is another coin that often comes up in the conversation when considering what’s best for making small payments.
BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

A new exchange is online from 5 march 2018. It's bitpaction.com . Their own crypto is BPS.
Maybe you can take a look on their site and program. Looks very promising in my opinion.
All this started from the idea of a special crypto exchange.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Litecoin because Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that allows instant payment payments close to zero to anyone in the world.
Litecoin has faster transaction confirmation times and better storage efficiencies than the leading mathematical currencies.
And a proven commercial medium with Bitcoin.
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

I use NEO. Because it's free. For me this is the main advantage
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

It seems to me that for any payments litecoin is most convenient. Although maybe I did not experience a lot of cryptocurrencies. At the time bitcoin is most preferable coin for me. Try it and make a feedback.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

There are many altcoins that has a fractional fee. Doge is one of them but i don't suggest it because you might get hurt if it suddenly dump. Try Litecoin or Monero around 2 minutes speed. XRP also is good in terms of speed of transaction
SheepSuit (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

Litecoin because Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that allows instant payment payments close to zero to anyone in the world.
Litecoin has faster transaction confirmation times and better storage efficiencies than the leading mathematical currencies.
And a proven commercial medium with Bitcoin.

Yes but transaction costs of litecoin are still relatively high

brokkoly

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

I think it's XRB. Zero transaction fees ever. Basically instant payments. I’ve been shilling the hell out of it and it’s admittedly still early but they have the best roadmap for becoming the future of payment tech.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?
I use ETH always.
Now the transaction fee is always about 2-5 cents and time of transaction is nit more than 2 minutes.
This it totally good enough for me.
wolfofcryptocurrency

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

I don't know about others but I have been transacting with ETH from the beginning.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

One of the main tasks before the crypto-currencies is to develop a solution that will allow us to perform microtransactions quite cheaply
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

IOTA, because it is coin with zero fees, it's built on technology Tangle - it is little bit different than the Blockchain.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

Many scam altcoins write that they have cheap transactions, but this is achieved by the fact that their blockchain is very small and the complexity of mining is also very low
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

I think Waves and Ethereum . I have received even 1$ payment from ethereum as well as Waves . Waves having transactional fess as low as upto 0.001 WAVES . Even etheeumis having very low gas some time i end upto giving 1 Cents as transaction Fees .
Seconed advantage with this platform are its widely accepted currencies and also recieving people will be happy while getting money throught these platforms .
NEO is another alternative  i found recent days . Its similar to Waves and Ethereum . The most useful thing is creating neo wallet as easy as creating ether wallet . Neotracker wil do the work for you . One more thing people will get GAS by holding neo in their wallet or exchange like Binance support also . Transaction fess even lesser (But personally i dint experiment by sending NEO to someone ).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: