Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I handle crypto regret  (Read 3426 times)
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

you should not be too regretful, take advantage of the existing situation, when the cheap price always try to buy coin and sell when the price is green and when it is getting the benefits and better you control your patience.
You can handle crypto regret by not repeating the mistakes you made in past. Keep looking at the market condition and start modifying your plan to stay safe. Keep the investment long term and stay optimistic by which I mean to say do not panic. You will be able to kill the crypto regret when you earn again big with your mental capabilities and market knowledge by playing the same crypto game.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

you should not be too regretful, take advantage of the existing situation, when the cheap price always try to buy coin and sell when the price is green and when it is getting the benefits and better you control your patience.
You can handle crypto regret by not repeating the mistakes you made in past. Keep looking at the market condition and start modifying your plan to stay safe. Keep the investment long term and stay optimistic by which I mean to say do not panic. You will be able to kill the crypto regret when you earn again big with your mental capabilities and market knowledge by playing the same crypto game.
I just drink untill I can't think.

(just joking)

Drinking is for a bigger problem and that is not always the solution because it is temporary. But moving on is my strategy becaus eif you keep hplding back to that thing you can never move on and my moving on means that lwarning from that mistakes because if you learn them you will avoid that to happen again. You will not commit the same mistake twice because that only means you never learn. Dont play safe take the risk and if you lose you now gain experience and know what will do the second time.
Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

Guys forget about the past. Past is dead. Try to concentrate on the future and this will make you concentrate on your future transactions. You need to learn from the past lessons. Then you will be more responsible in your exchange transactions.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

Learning from your mistakes, this is a better way to not to regret next time but the foremost is to make your mind easy with loss and profit. Don’t be just over reactor after a profit and never lose your heart to quit trading once you get loss. This must be practiced again and again and your heart must be so strong to even make the things better. You are a strong man and never lose hope then.

onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

(just joking)
That's the usual and saddest thing that people did when their getting regret especially when it comes to the important things to them, specifically when the price of the coin they hodl was dumped and not pumped anymore.
Instead of thinking positive and analysed the problem some of them are followed their emotions and contineous doing negative feedback.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

Yes, find some positive things about your loss. Take the lessons from it, and do not regret: just imagine how many people are in the worse situation than you are in.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

Learning from your mistakes, this is a better way to not to regret next time but the foremost is to make your mind easy with loss and profit. Don’t be just over reactor after a profit and never lose your heart to quit trading once you get loss. This must be practiced again and again and your heart must be so strong to even make the things better. You are a strong man and never lose hope then.
To be honest, it is never that easy to bear losses when you have tried hard. But there is nothing more useful than accepting them as soon as you can and try to figure out where all went wrong. Learn from your mistakes and let not them put you in loss again ever. I am of view that every mistake has some motivation and lesson for you, you need to figure it out. You can either cry over mistake or make a motivation.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

You don't have to regret too much because you are just human. You make mistakes. It is extremely difficult to decide and take risks because things are uncertain. The outcomes may be not what we predict they will be. Don't dwell on your past, instead try to make those experiences your strength to take risk right now.

Just take everything very easy - nothing really bad happened, and you and your family are alive. the money you have lost will be returned. Simply do not give up.
Before even getting into the world of the digital currencies, you must make yourself understand that if you are going for making of money, then there will come certain occasions when you will also be experiencing some loss of money and that there is nothing surprising in it. You just need to stay patient at that time and that you need not to panic yourself and that you need to look for the ways which can help you in recovering that loss.
I think it's natural for a person to be sad and regeret when what they choose is not what they want. loss is a bad thing but deep sorrow will only hurt you, make a mistake as a lesson. so you can avoid the same mistake later. all users have experienced mistakes and loss, so be patient and move on
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

You don't have to regret too much because you are just human. You make mistakes. It is extremely difficult to decide and take risks because things are uncertain. The outcomes may be not what we predict they will be. Don't dwell on your past, instead try to make those experiences your strength to take risk right now.

Just take everything very easy - nothing really bad happened, and you and your family are alive. the money you have lost will be returned. Simply do not give up.
Before even getting into the world of the digital currencies, you must make yourself understand that if you are going for making of money, then there will come certain occasions when you will also be experiencing some loss of money and that there is nothing surprising in it. You just need to stay patient at that time and that you need not to panic yourself and that you need to look for the ways which can help you in recovering that loss.
True, some people have the mistaken idea that somehow they are always going to win their trades and investments when that is not the case, I personally prefer to see it similar to what happens with baseball players, they do not hit the ball all the time but as long as you can do it consistently and have a decent average then everything is fine.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

(just joking)
That's the usual and saddest thing that people did when their getting regret especially when it comes to the important things to them, specifically when the price of the coin they hodl was dumped and not pumped anymore.
Instead of thinking positive and analysed the problem some of them are followed their emotions and contineous doing negative feedback.
I think that calm and regaining spirit to start new investment projects is the right thing to do instead of grieving and letting things go. The cryptocurrency market has great potential and many opportunities so I think investors should have a clear investment plan to minimize risk.
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

crypto provide year-long opportunity so no  need to feel sad thereafter  just to stay vigilant and grab the opportunity
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:24:21 AM

Regret is part of our life everyday specially if you are working here in crypto currency always you can encounter some of regrets but those regrets can you get some knowledge to pursue to you to work hard your job to avoid regrets.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

Guys forget about the past. Past is dead. Try to concentrate on the future and this will make you concentrate on your future transactions. You need to learn from the past lessons. Then you will be more responsible in your exchange transactions.
Your post is a little contradictory, at first you say that you should forget about the past and then you say you need to learn from it, which is it? To me it is simple we need to learn form the past, it is not easy but it needs to be done if you want to avoid making the same mistakes in the future, especially in this market since a single mistake can become incredibly costly.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

For me I handle cryptocurency regret in a way that I’m think this as a lesson that god give to me to be a better person someday and lesson to be learned as a investors in this business and industry.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

I an't agree more. People want more and more and they are never satisfied with what they have earned. Even after making decent profit people have the regret of selling early, why don't they understand by holding for more time you are throwing yourself under more risk. You can only trade according to the risk you can handle and people usually short profit when they are done with their risk taking potential.

Try to be happy with what all profit you have shorted of cryptocurrencies and never worry that you entered late, there are billions of people out there who don't even know cryptocurrencies exist.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

I an't agree more. People want more and more and they are never satisfied with what they have earned. Even after making decent profit people have the regret of selling early, why don't they understand by holding for more time you are throwing yourself under more risk. You can only trade according to the risk you can handle and people usually short profit when they are done with their risk taking potential.

Try to be happy with what all profit you have shorted of cryptocurrencies and never worry that you entered late, there are billions of people out there who don't even know cryptocurrencies exist.
I want to correct your answer a little. The fact is that many people do not even have 1% of the opportunity with you to easily earn their financial well-being. Crypto currency is practical as a fantastic opportunity for our community, but not everyone can cope with their desires and therefore make big mistakes.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:08:08 AM

Regret feeling is always on my side whenever I am losing or whenever it didn't hit my desire profit. But then, calming, relaxing, diverting attentions and console self are some ways to remove my regrets and start again to boost my confidence.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

I really like this article/tip you posted. This is clearly how to avoid regrets. Do not get emotional on any trade. When am in a trade and I make a decent profit, I sell and move on a d I do not ever check the price any longer. Even if I check the price and I found out that its higher, I do not have regrets about it.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

Regret is an inevitable state of mind in crypto at one point or another:-

Hence, turn that regret into motivation, to
not do the same mistake. "mistakes are the
best teaches"
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

If there is a crypto deal I will calm down and wait for the miraculous things to come I will make up for myself many plans and step by step implementing my plans and I will buy those coin has the potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: