Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nebulas ...sleeping giant  (Read 151 times)
Manlost111 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

Anyone eyeing Nebulas?

When money comes back into the market I believe this will be top 20 if not top 10. Do your own research and tell me if you agree.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

What is the basis for your statements? can explain a little more. Another altcoins looks optimistic too.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

I invested in Nebulas at an early stage and this project has already brought me a profit, because it managed to rise to the price of $ 17 at the stock exchange, right now it costs about $10. That is, the project has already given a good profit to investors, but personally, I plan to keep it for a long time, because the project is very promising.
HapsHaps

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

What is the basis for your statements? can explain a little more. Another altcoins looks optimistic too.

1) Former NEO-founder along with developers from Google, IBM and Alibaba.
2) One of the most detailed and promising whitepapers I have come accross. Look it up!
3) No competitors in the market yet (search engine for blockchain).
4) They want to build a platform for WEB 3.0 applications
5) Their software is planned to be fully compatible with ETH-applications. So not just an alternative to Ethereum-platform, also reverse compatible.
6) They are ahead of their roadmap and seemingly might overtake other tokens how fast they can roll out software. Seems they perform first and talk later, very different to a lot of other applications out there.
7) Just the phrase "Google for blockchain" og "Former NEO-people" should be enough to get people excited. And getting average people excited is exactly what you need to get to top-20. (Just see how quite a few more or less useless tokens are in top20, just because they are hyped)
Cool Mainnet launch later in Q1.
9) For now only available on e.g. OKEX and Huobi. Will definitely explode if it gets on other exchanges.

I definitely think this one is going to be in top-20 market cap by end of 2018.
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

Im agree with you. Now the team is focused on product development. After Mainnet launch im March I think we will see great growth.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

Nebulas with it's own blockchain infrastructure is one of the undervalued coin. it will grow in value over to catch up and be where it is suppose to be. So it is a one of the coins to hold for long term.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

And where the Nebulas can be purchased? And is there any point in investing in this coin? Has anyone already purchased it? How many Xix do you plan to shoot?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

I think that there are more promising coins. I certainly looked closely at him. Perhaps in the future it will grow well. But while it is better to look at other coins. Lips sealed

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
$ta81

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

1) Former NEO-founder along with developers from Google, IBM and Alibaba.
2) One of the most detailed and promising whitepapers I have come accross. Look it up!
3) No competitors in the market yet (search engine for blockchain).
4) They want to build a platform for WEB 3.0 applications
5) Their software is planned to be fully compatible with ETH-applications. So not just an alternative to Ethereum-platform, also reverse compatible.
6) They are ahead of their roadmap and seemingly might overtake other tokens how fast they can roll out software. Seems they perform first and talk later, very different to a lot of other applications out there.
7) Just the phrase "Google for blockchain" og "Former NEO-people" should be enough to get people excited. And getting average people excited is exactly what you need to get to top-20. (Just see how quite a few more or less useless tokens are in top20, just because they are hyped)
Cool Mainnet launch later in Q1.
9) For now only available on e.g. OKEX and Huobi. Will definitely explode if it gets on other exchanges.

I definitely think this one is going to be in top-20 market cap by end of 2018.

Thank you, I somehow missed Nebulas. I will buy if the price drops a little, but now I will study more closely
ikom4rov

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

I invested in Nebulas. After ICO price of tokens increased 5 times. This is a very promising project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: