Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:21:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MediChain -- The Medical Big-Data Platform -- Saving Lives With Blockchain  (Read 24396 times)
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:23:04 AM

Interisting project, success for this project
Bobby2303

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

I see the project medichain this is a project with huge potential and will be a project that is very attractive to investors,I from the beginning has been observing this project..I see the project medichain this has very interesting concepts and clear goals,I am very optimistic with the project chant will be a success.. I support the idea of the idea of this project,I hope this project will be a success and could be applied in this world
gordon18

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:01:07 AM

hi dev I am so excited about this coin..huge potential goodluck and godbless Smiley Wink
dumaguing28

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

Hi there.. Filipino here.. May i suggest can we organized telegram group for medichain. For the latest updates about the project.. Thank you in advance.
mbolaji2

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

This is going to revolutionize the crypto market but need more marketing, great project with good team
Wilkinson

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

more and more ICO information sites have been listing and recommending medichain as a strong ICO to invest in. definitely one to take a good look at
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

How to participate in bounty programe?

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
MediChain (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

Doctor Mark Baker is delighted to announce Mike Raitsyn, Founder of ICOBox as an advisor for Medichain. Mike has participated in more than 30 ICOs and has raised more than $300M.

Please visit medichain.online to learn more.
DrJury

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

Interesting project! Good look, will follow up!

MediChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

Nice project...Although I have not full grasp the whole idea..Like do you want to be in partnership with hospitals so have to have access to members medical records or you create a medical oulet of your own?

Hi, wumijane!

Thank you for your interest in our project!

Yes, we will be partnering with hospitals and various medical institutions to integrate our API and system with their existing databases. This will enable the anonymized retrieving and sharing of medical data records. Patients and doctors will also be able to insert new data directly on our database once they register with us.

Regards,
Aizhan
MediChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

Hi there.. Filipino here.. May i suggest can we organized telegram group for medichain. For the latest updates about the project.. Thank you in advance.

Hi, dumaguing28,

Thank you for your interest in MediChain! We already have a Telegram group available for you to join. You can get the latest information and answers to any questions about MediChain that you may have there.

Please follow this link to join our Telegram group: https://t.me/medichainonline_group

Thank you.

Regards,
Aizhan from MediChain
marcristina

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

It's a pleasure to help this project.
Great idea. Congratulations to the team members.
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

very cool project, I am interested in this project. This project has a good explanation and also this project has a great and talented team.i think,this project has bright future!!!  Grin Cheesy
aashutoff

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

please give information on exchanges and listing. When do you plan to release tokens on exchanges? What exchanges do you plan to exit?
MediChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

please give information on exchanges and listing. When do you plan to release tokens on exchanges? What exchanges do you plan to exit?

We are in conversation with some of the major exchanges, but the token realease is only possible after the ICO Finishes. Please see below some ICO details:´

The max circulating supply will be 100M tokens
A total of 46,500,000 MCU tokens are for sale:

Pre-Sale - 5th February: 6,500,000 MCU - Min 1000 MCU
Crowd Sale - 1st March to 30 April: 40,000,000 MCU - Min 10 MCU
Tokens not sold will be burned

Go to https://medichain.online/ to get whitelisted
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

If I am not misunderstanding from a brief reading this project, one of the advantages is sharing medical records. As far as I know, medical records are usually stored by hospitals where patients are treated or have been treated. Sometimes patients get complicated when they need medical data for use in other hospitals, unless they are referred by the hospital itself. My question is, what is the real effort Medichain will take to solve the problem, while the patient's medical records are held by the hospital. Will Medichain cooperate with hospitals around the world for that?

Hi, orionluckyse7en,

Thank you for your interest in MediChain!

MediChain will indeed be partnering with hospitals and medical institutions to integrate our platform with their medical database. This will enable the anonymized retrieving and sharing of medical information between professionals upon the patient's approval and usage of MediChain's services.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions you may have.

Thank you!

Hm .. Okay. If indeed it will be a cooperation and partnering in terms of sharing medical database between hospitals and medical institutions and integrated into this platform, then that is good news, in my opinion. Thus, patients who at some point in critical condition require medical data when they are in different hospitals, can get a faster and more accurate treatment.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Fuadh

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

a great project that goes hand in hand with this experienced team will bring success
MediChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:17:32 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 02:18:28 PM by MediChain

Avoid ICO scams, only trust the below links:

Sales time lines:
    - Presale 5th February
    - Main sale 1st March to 30 April.
Subscribe for whitelist and our newsletter to get the updates about the upcoming ICO;
https://medichain.online/

For questions about the presales participation above 50K USD please inquire by mailing Katy.Blackwell@MediChain.Online

Please take a moment and read our Whitepaper, which includes our roadmap and vision. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4j-ertE4Couj0tdVzNQeE_y3YgXZbJXAafiPO_v5C8/edit

Please Follow us on our other social media;

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MediChain.Online/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/medichainonline

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIB6sbhTrxIDDUwfux61SIQ

Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/11419809
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

is  this the same  project  as  medicalchain,   i   saw the telegram of  medicalchain   has  a  huge  number  of  members,  so just  want to make sure  if this is  the  same  project  ?

MediChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:29:07 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 08:40:44 PM by MediChain

is  this the same  project  as  medicalchain,   i   saw the telegram of  medicalchain   has  a  huge  number  of  members,  so just  want to make sure  if this is  the  same  project  ?

Hi. The answer is no, we are Medichain
There are multiple projects aiming to fulfill a similar role as we are. We believe that MediChain may become one of the industry leaders in decentralized EHR and patient databases in the coming years. We share a similar vision with the projects listed above, but we will be approaching the problem with finer attention to research, issues with systems currently in place around the world, and blockchain integration.

Our main differentiator is the model of using our data as anonymised big data.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: