Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MediChain -- The Medical Big-Data Platform -- Saving Lives With Blockchain  (Read 24394 times)
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

Does anyone have any idea about the bounty distribution??
I would also like to understand when we get tokens on the bounty?)
and then ico are already closed
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

Does anyone have any idea about the bounty distribution??
I would also like to understand when we get tokens on the bounty?)
and then ico are already closed

They raised about 20 million dollars and tokens are supposed to be handed out in June, so we are just waiting at the moment.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

What role of token on this platform? Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:58:02 AM

Yeah, i did this ico and dietbitcoin Sad lets see

pretty sure this project is a scam.

I hope not. This project looks pretty amazing.

Perhaps they are way too busy right now to login to their account here. I hope they will do so soon and release some updates and good news.
gnol009

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

The public sale has concluded with over $19 million USD being collected. They are now doing a private sale. Binance exchange has been confirmed within the next few weeks. This is from the Medichain admins at Telegram.

This is a remarkable result. Is there information about the exchanges? Are there any preliminary agreements with major exchanges?

I'm afraid they cannot announce about listing unless confirmed. Also, they post the same messages for a number of days so that it reaches as many users as it can.
A lot of our users check infrequently, It is helpful for them.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

for the bounty; when bounty payouts would be done, i was part of signature bounty and expecting 4900 tokens?

selling sushistake.com, send offers
TomUyamot

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

Let us all try to contact them regarding bounties in their official social media accounts such as Twitter or Facebook. Maybe they will give us a head up there on what will be their next step regarding bounty payments. It ended up quite a long time ago.
heibishi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

The plan is very interesting and if you truly succeed in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool!
fonship

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

Let us all try to contact them regarding bounties in their official social media accounts such as Twitter or Facebook. Maybe they will give us a head up there on what will be their next step regarding bounty payments. It ended up quite a long time ago.

have you tried reaching out to bounty manager, what he is saying?

TomUyamot

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

Nope, I have not done it yet. Perhaps you may try reaching out to him.

Smauni is already carrying a red tag right now. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1023535

I hope he is not yet abandoning his responsibilities.
fonship

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

Yes, I have contacted him and he is saying ICO team supposed to give us tokens by Mid July, now that is gone, any news anyone have?

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

Yes, I have contacted him and he is saying ICO team supposed to give us tokens by Mid July, now that is gone, any news anyone have?

We are still waiting, so nothing new as of yet.
fonship

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:46:21 AM

In telegram channel annoucement was made that bounties will be released soon, if you want to opt to wait for 6 months, you can get 50% more.

NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

In telegram channel annoucement was made that bounties will be released soon, if you want to opt to wait for 6 months, you can get 50% more.

Here is the original message from their chat telegrams:

Hi, please read this announcement on bounty
Bounty Distribution Announcement, 30 July 2018
Here's a long awaiting announcement for MediChain's highly valued bounty hunters - also including information of relevance to other token holders and potential token holders:
Thank you for your patience in waiting for news about KYC and token distribution, especially to the vast majority who have either just kept waiting or have publicly made supportive comments.
As has already been said to some individually, the bounty hunters are highly valued and we thank you, in front of everyone, for your contributions to the project. We would like you to keep working with us and we're sorry that you have had to keep waiting for news on this round of token distribution.
We are pleased to announce that we do not require bounty hunters to go through the KYC process. We had never intended that you should, but we had to ensure we were fully legally compliant, which is particularly important for the long term token holders.
We can now offer you two options for receiving your MCU tokens.
Since the MCU value will depend on the value of medical data in the MediChain system, we aim to push the token price up to several dollars once we start processing data. Until then, we are of course keen to do what we can to keep token prices strong on an unstable but largely falling market.
We have carried out mathematical modelling on the effect of introducing data into the system, the effect of changes in the crypto market and the effect of releasing bounty tokens into the market. It's expected that some bounty hunters will 'dump' their tokens at a low price on P2P exchanges. Although this could be considered a negative effect for initial token prices, it is very much in the interests of long term token buyers, who will be able to buy up MCUs at low price now and hold them until the token value is pushed up by the data coming in to the system. The effect of the data, and the way MediChain creates data of much greater value from it, overrides initial token prices, so this creates a golden opportunity for those who wish to buy and hold MCUs for the future, whether at small or large scale.
We can therefore offer the following two options for bounty hunter token distribution:

1) You receive your tokens immediately the bounty managers can distribute them (and we aim to distribute to bounty mangers within a week from now)
or
2) You receive them in 6 months time with a 50% bonus.

We will be asking the bounty program managers to ask you which of these two options you prefer.

We will be making a further announcement in the near future about our exchange listing plans.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

The protocol enables connections between patients, service providers, and medical researchers located anywhere in the world, regardless of systems used so long as the systems can work with the almost universal and open json format. MediChain seeks to neutralize the patient’s risk and increase their benefits.
TomUyamot

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

The protocol enables connections between patients, service providers, and medical researchers located anywhere in the world, regardless of systems used so long as the systems can work with the almost universal and open json format. MediChain seeks to neutralize the patient’s risk and increase their benefits.

The project looks good indeed. I just hope that they will deliver. Especially in times like this, when the market is bloody red all over most of the time, the most convincing reason for the success of a project is their product. Without which, their tokens will definitely plunge in value.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Kindly check this article, why MCU still not list on exchanges: http://medichain.online/medichain-exchange-listing/

I think the reason very reasonable and also note these words "we are communicating with multiple additional exchanges, including those in the top ten."
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

Kindly check this article, why MCU still not list on exchanges: http://medichain.online/medichain-exchange-listing/

I think the reason very reasonable and also note these words "we are communicating with multiple additional exchanges, including those in the top ten."

I don't think there's one iota of truth to that. Most likely it is a quiet attempt to evade responsibility.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

I don't think there's one iota of truth to that. Most likely it is a quiet attempt to evade responsibility.
don't get worse, we have to wait for the MediChain developer team to give an announcement about the exchanger, indeed many ICO projects after they succeed always delay list to the exchangers and distribution, it has become commonplace

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:53:08 PM

I agree this whole thing is starting to look like a scam, countless delays with lots of excuses.  I shouldn't of wasted my time or money with this project, I heavily regret it and hopefully Dr. Baker gets what is coming to him if that is even his real name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: