Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:29:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why there is too much new coins coming out those days ?  (Read 110 times)
macdack (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

Hello guys , ive a little question after being a little surprised of the number of coins / ico announced lately ..
im interested on many of the new projects but how to detect if its a scam or not ?

There is any informations to check before investing ?
Shaofalova

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

Hi, I think that team and community is very important. How is dev or manager answer to questions, payed airdrops/bounty, devs are real people, look for their social profile. Is that project important, will it solve problems? Look for their site, thread in Bitcointalk. My opinion.

macdack (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

Hi, I think that team and community is very important. How is dev or manager answer to questions, payed airdrops/bounty, devs are real people, look for their social profile. Is that project important, will it solve problems? Look for their site, thread in Bitcointalk. My opinion.

Thanks for your reply , i think you are right about all what you said .. also i can add you have to be interested by the service or the product  that the team is working on ..
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

I think because crypto becoming a mainstream, also it's an easy way to fund projects compare to traditional ways. I remember I've seen something like in October/November there were 50 - 70 new ICO every week. "This number drops a bit I believe"

Well, I think what's important in every ICO is: team, token utility, use of technology,  problem trying to solve, soft/hard cap.  It gives you a good information about the project and its future.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

Unfortunately they are quite a lot projects that sucks these days.
First you have to think how valuable this project is. Second read the whitepaper, check the team members and see if any of them is already popular, what they did before this project. Third check the community. Fourth make up your mind how much money you can risk.

robhimself1

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Missing the boat again

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:57:18 PM

Everyone wants to make easy money by holding 50% of the coins and letting other people try to fight over the rest. People see the Ripple guy become a billionaire and want to get on the easy train to profittown!

My original account "robhimself" was hijacked!
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

I agree that too many projects that pop every day with the slogan on the blockchain with a utility token. The first step is to read the whitepaper and see if the team has the experience to bring the vision into the reality.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:04:04 AM

Hello guys , ive a little question after being a little surprised of the number of coins / ico announced lately ..
im interested on many of the new projects but how to detect if its a scam or not ?

1 the team
2 whitepaper
3 code
4 community support.

My thought that you are a newbie and i think that for all of those numbers 1 - 3 will be a difficult thing for you to do that, i suggest you try to join in the community and you can see a lot of opinions regarding which best ico in the future. You can try to follow my advice.
marzyyy

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:56:32 AM

There's a lot of ICO out there but i've only seen a few that is worth investing. Read the whitepaper. Is the project unrealistic and absurd? Trust your guts.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

Actually dude, the number of ICO projects comes out this days due to their advocacy and features that might be demand in our society which in the end will depends on the investors and users here in our crypto currency community. Well, if we trying to know it that ICO is legit or not you have to gather enough informations which cqn determined if that kind of ICO is legit or not. Also, be aware all the time to avoid scammers which they will do the best as they can in order to have easy money.
Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:56:54 AM

There are too many scam ICO and coin.

Watch out, see the website and read  the whitepaper, then you can see which one is scam and which one is not.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:57:09 AM

So many new coins means the Ethereum blockchain is growing because that's is the purpose it was established. To detect scam projects you have to do your due diligent search. First find out the owners of the project if they are real. There are so many other clues you can look for.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:58:15 AM

Too many new coin come to the market because now ICO become more popular and many new idea come from blockchain community. Many previous ICO was successfully and reached the hardcap just a few days, this is mean the demand and newcomer in cryptocurrency increasing alot.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

You have to do your own due diligence. Concentrate first on confirming the background of the people who are involved. Ultimately the fate of your investment rests entirely on their honesty and competence.

herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

Read their white paper and check the profile of the team, and the community this is very important when participating in any ICO's, study their project and find the pro's and Con's, if you have doubt then ask to the admin, if they can answer your question correctly then this the time to make decision .

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: