Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:41:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hollywood Coin -HWC  (Read 148 times)
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Hello everyone,
I just found the coin name Hollywood Coin - HWC and checked their website.
Is this the first coin using blockchain for movie?
I am confusing the future of this coin.
Any idea? Please give your advice.
Thank you.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

Why can't hollywood use bitcoin? Or an established digital currency? Why would they want to use a digital currency at all actually?
DanWagner

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

Why can't hollywood use bitcoin? Or an established digital currency? Why would they want to use a digital currency at all actually?
This i really don't see any use cases here. Seems like a quick moneygrab with a flashy name.
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

Mainly marketing I'd say. Seems like every other corporation is introducing their own form of crypto that just doesn't seem very long-lived.
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

In my opinion, they don't want to pump up the price of btc if they use btc in their industry.
Hollywood is a flesh meat if their people start using digital currency.
Shaofalova

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

This coin with good potential. Some big peoples will move it to the moon. I believe in HWC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: