Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ALTs am I buying in the dip?!  (Read 472 times)
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

Neither these coin would be the best choice to buy when the market bleeds,i am looking for some solid alts dip so i can ride with them,ethereum and neo are the ones i am waiting to dip atleast 50% so i can easily make profits out of these bloodbath.ADA,WAVES,QTUM, and many more are just examples that would be an ideal to purchase when another dip or bloodbath happens.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

Neither these coin would be the best choice to buy when the market bleeds,i am looking for some solid alts dip so i can ride with them,ethereum and neo are the ones i am waiting to dip atleast 50% so i can easily make profits out of these bloodbath.ADA,WAVES,QTUM, and many more are just examples that would be an ideal to purchase when another dip or bloodbath happens.

The classic bubble burst after huge pumps in altcoins is ~80% decline, I always put my orders on relevant to this one rule prices

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

We have many choices of what altcoins are we going to buy in dip price, but we have to research what altcoins have a potential and make you profit soon. In my self i like altcoins waves,neo,xrp and litecoin.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

Interesting list.

Would love to hear your thoughts on Waves and ETH.
Ebenezar64 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

Of the biggest cryptos I would say Neo and Ethereum are the ones I am most positive on in the long term. Their platform solutions are stable and really good.

I also like ARK since again, the platform solutions really just has so much potential. I guess that is the reason I like DeepOnion as well, I just see the potential of a privacy platform with a bunch of APPs on top.

My other dark horses are NLC2 and QRL. QRL is a shot in the dark in case quantum computing becomes a risk to blockchain and it happens faster than people believe.
NLC2 because it is an interesting niche in an ever growing market: Fantasy sports, also got some nice staking with 4% annual.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ebenezar64 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

Do you think the dip is over now or will we go lower due to the Tether debacle?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

I'm already heavily invested in DeepOnion, so there's not really much point to me adding to this thread anymore about it - though I will say that the current dip is happening before most of their major features are released, so it's something to think about.

Honestly, I love Ethereum. I love the platform, the transactions, the low fees, and the relatively fast transaction time. I'd put my money on it overtaking bitcoin this year, and BCH becoming what Ethereum is to Bitcoin, currently. That is, Bitcoincash will hit the same kind of profit margins as Ethereum in 2017. This should be a killer year for alts after this correction is over, and this might be the year that Bitcoin is overthrown. Begone, overpriced transaction fees!
dlhylton

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

I'm also in deeponion. Seems like a great project. So far, I bought a little over 100 coins and may buy more. I've researched a fair amount about it and the technology and dev team seem really great. I believe the price can strongly go upward from there. And they give out free tokens. I think the future looks great. Enigma and Ethos, I know nothing about, so I have to research.
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

Ethos and Deeponion are great! I am invested in both and they have great vision with a really good community. Deeponion has a air drop right now still going on. And Ethos' platform and roadmap adds a lot of value to the company. I believe these two are great choices. I bought them pretty low but wish I bought more during that time. During this dip they are at a really good price!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

I purchased XEM all to the curb, waiting for a fat x on this coin)
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

Your #1 pick is my number ! holding, Better get with DEEP ONION cause hating aint healthy.
With that said i $ cost averaged my way in this morning into my 3 favorites, here we go.
1. DEEP ONION (of course)
2. AIRSWAP (2018 year of DEX and AST will dominate)
3. DRAGONCHAIN (dragon is going to be an ethereum killer)
oh what the heck i bought 4 this morning,
4. LOOPRING (look out for this one)

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

Not bad list Tongue I thought I was gonna find some random coins from like 6 page on coinmarketcap Tongue But I got your nr. Deep Onion and your nr. 2 Enigma Smiley Smiley I predict great future for both of these coins Smiley Not so familiar with ethos but It's down over 50% from it's all time high ...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

well i coin i belive in at the moment is viberate, i think it will go up in next couple of days as they had a massive update today, so i think it could be good for mid term, you can get all the information about it here https://www.viberate.io/
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

I suggest go to ETH, wave and deep onion because they have all potentials in this year just wait for correct timing and always monitor in exchange so that your up to date what's happening.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:20:44 PM

Xrp,aion and xrb even it's down only in just a little you can buy it and it can't go to a dead,i think it's for sure profit and monitor also strat,gas,ltc because even they already high in price now still the price grow little by little by now.The best to do in trading here is always hold your coins and even it's go low still wait until it grow.,don't for get btc and eth work

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:55:57 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:34:39 PM by kimochidesh

I feel that Monero and Nem should be there in your favorites list. NEM quite popular and have huge demand in Japan. Monero is perhaps one of best privacy coin. So both of them have inc. demand in the market and get you best return in a time span of 2-3 months only.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

You presented here interesting coins for study. I am buying in the drawdown with such coins as SNP, XPR, SYS,  EDG. Take a closer look at them.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

I try to use every drawdown with profit and buy the maximum number of promising coins. On this drawdown, I bought EOS, STRAT, ZRX, XPR, WGR.
Furgon Chino

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

★ Italian Translator ★

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

Even though NEO is not dipping as hard as some other coins I feel like it's still a no brainer at this price if you are willing to hold it for the long term. DRGN and HPB are pretty good choices as well (HPB is not in a dip at the moment but it'll probably go down again soon)
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

If I have some cash to invest I would buy XEM, stellar and xrp this three coins have deep recently and can easily recover once market goes reversal with their respective price now almost half of their all time high the risk is getting low to deep even lower

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: