Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in 2018?  (Read 2412 times)
Maxnilu (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

please give me a advice..
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

I like Byteball with the steps they have taken lately. Look into it!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ClatonWillirum

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

Beside BTC, there are 7 coins expected rapid increasing price in 2018:
1. LTC - Litecoin with lightning network
2. XMR - Monster with mystery
3. NEO - China's Ethereum
4. ADA - Cardano Blockchain 3.0
5. XRP - Coin for bank and financial
6. IOta - MioTa with no miner
7. BCH - Bitcoin Cash - challenge of acceptance
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Use coinmarketcap site to search about the perfect coin for you. Use the below link.
https://coinmarketcap.com/

If you wish to invest on the cheap value altcoins you should check about the complete move for the project and what are all the verdicts of the project invested and running it. For example you can choose the waves. They have the own decentralized exchange, WAVES ng and Waves wallet. If you invested on multiple platform project coins. You can find the decent growth in the coin in future.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Wrong idea to ask such advice on the forum. You will not get an exact answer here to become rich. Read, study coins - only your opinion will lead to success
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

How risky you are? From that point you can choose. It can be top 10 with low risk. Here I would buy LTC, neo, etc. If you are risky it is a gamble Smiley lots of ico now, tons of small cap coin:)

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

How risky you are? From that point you can choose. It can be top 10 with low risk. Here I would buy LTC, neo, etc. If you are risky it is a gamble Smiley lots of ico now, tons of small cap coin:)

Lots of ICO but all are not legit right! As like that small marketcap coins are not becoming good coin and high potential coin in future. So investing on bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin always best option for investing the fund with expecting on better returns.
If you are lucky on investing the cheap coins and get the big profit in future. Take the time and research more in the cheap rate in the market. If you feel that fine project invest on it to get triple the amount profit with the amount you invested.
Maxnilu (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

ok thank you..
reflector

Merit: 263

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

ok thank you..

Dude, please lock this thread else your thread may use to make the spam post like giving same suggestions again and again. Please do not wait until the moderators trashcanned your thread.
When you see my post, please lock your thread to avoid it.

Guys please do not make post than. Op got the answer already.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

Use coinmarketcap site to search about the perfect coin for you. Use the below link.
https://coinmarketcap.com/

If you wish to invest on the cheap value altcoins you should check about the complete move for the project and what are all the verdicts of the project invested and running it. For example you can choose the waves. They have the own decentralized exchange, WAVES ng and Waves wallet. If you invested on multiple platform project coins. You can find the decent growth in the coin in future.

Yup. Check the capital you hold. Filter the coins having good growth in recent days from coinmarketcap.com. Choose the cheapest ones. You can even divide coins with categories. From $0.01 to $1, $1 to $5, $5 to $50 and top 10 altcoin with large values. If you are expecting a short term profits, go ahead with coins with large values, the top 10 atcoins. If you are expeting a long tern profit, choose the coins with cheap rates.

Few suggestions on coins you can choose: Neo, NEM, Monero, Dash, XRP, BCH, ETH, LTC and of course BTC.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

I suggest you invest in CND. If you can see the graphs there is no sign of slowing it down. There's a possibility it will go x4 or x2 this year.
altcocollector

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

There are more than you can count! Also, try to be more detailed. That is a very limited words you put on the display there. Information like your budget, risk profile, HODL period definitely helps! Thanks!
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

From ICO, you can consider several projects, one of the bottoms that I advertise is the ArcBlock project is very needed on the market now, if you look at coins that are already traded, then I offer REBL, small capitalization, big ambitions for the team + in mid-February burning coins

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

Hi my friend . Better to study each project in detail and make your choice . Because you will get good knowledge and experience .
DanF20

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

The biggest rising crypto-star of 2017 was XRP aka Ripple, according to data from CoinMarketCap. It started 2017 worth a measly $0.0065 per coin, but was valued at $2.47 in the end of the year 2017 a Herculean 37,000% increase so expect more pump this year 2018. It also enjoys the second largest market capitalisation behind Bitcoin and is now valued at $142bn overall. Bitcoin tots up a $251.4bn market cap, by way of comparison. Ethereum and Litecoin also performed exceptionally well.

Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

I think in 2018 you should invest in Ethereum. The coin is very promising, with a very strong team. In 2018, the Ethereum will be many events which may greatly affect its price. Also I suggest you look to ICO. For Example ArcBlock. A very promising project.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Hannahanto

Merit: 111

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:44:48 PM

I think in 2018 you should invest in Ethereum. The coin is very promising, with a very strong team. In 2018, the Ethereum will be many events which may greatly affect its price. Also I suggest you look to ICO. For Example ArcBlock. A very promising project.

Go with Ethereum. Yes. There is going to be a big spike expected in 2018. 2018 is set to be the year of crypto currencies. When ETH on its way, Ripple, Neo, Monero and other top crypto currencies would gain more values. So better split your investments and invest in BTC, ETH and Ripple if you can. These are promising coins to invest in 2018. 
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

I recommend watching the value of famous cryptos and when will they dump or get low. You can also invest on very low value cryptos like mooncoin, in which in the future can get potential to reach the moon and gain a lot of %%%%%.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
mihalich

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

Investing in Ethereum is always a wise idea. All cryptocurrency traders are doing it on a daily basis.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:27:39 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 05:39:21 AM by HoaNguyen

In 2018, you should invest in the star altcoins to earn big profits that are ETH, XRP, MNR, NEO, DASH, STELLAR. That is the altcoins will be very potent in the future due to the increase in its exchange rate is very stable in the past. You may also consider investing in potential ICO projects to make short-term profits.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: