Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying 2-5 btc/day, Asian buyer  (Read 379 times)
me_me (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

Hi, which country are you based in? I'm based in Singapore. If you are too, we can talk. I can supply ~100ksgd worth of bitcoins at live market rate daily. A max of 200k. This supply would increase next month. Do let me know if this is possible~ thanks!!
Prefer otc meet up if we're in the same country. Otherwise we can use online impartial escrow services.
I'll sell at market floating rate +5%, at which timing or market rice to your convenience.

Hi,

We would certainly be interested in buying and as we are very close by meet up is certainly possible but lets see if we can start something first. 100k SGD is something we can work with but would request for a lower fee as +5% is too high and too hard to work with.

We would love to work with escrow on this site as it feels more comfortable for us as well.
Please do let us know which payment methods you accept and we can make it work.

Hi,

are you based in Singapore as well? If you are, we can do face to face meet up and I'd be able to give you 4.5% premium.
If you are doing escrow site would you be willing to split the 1% transaction fee?
Do you have telegram? It'l be easier to contact you as I can't pm you.

Hi,

i am based in HK, so a bit far from Singapore but i could travel if something can work out. To be true i would prefer to do on Escrow first, just because i am a bit scared carrying a lot of money to meet someone i don't know.
I am not trying to be rude or anything but i just feel more comfortable to start on Escrow and later yes if we are in constant business then meet in a public place.
I would be very interested to take all but i would be glad if you could make the rate a bit better Smiley
around 2.5-3% with us splitting the escrow, i know its a bit low but it would be instant transfer and i hope we can do it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcointradesg

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

Hi, which country are you based in? I'm based in Singapore. If you are too, we can talk. I can supply ~100ksgd worth of bitcoins at live market rate daily. A max of 200k. This supply would increase next month. Do let me know if this is possible~ thanks!!
Prefer otc meet up if we're in the same country. Otherwise we can use online impartial escrow services.
I'll sell at market floating rate +5%, at which timing or market rice to your convenience.

Hi,

We would certainly be interested in buying and as we are very close by meet up is certainly possible but lets see if we can start something first. 100k SGD is something we can work with but would request for a lower fee as +5% is too high and too hard to work with.

We would love to work with escrow on this site as it feels more comfortable for us as well.
Please do let us know which payment methods you accept and we can make it work.

Hi,

are you based in Singapore as well? If you are, we can do face to face meet up and I'd be able to give you 4.5% premium.
If you are doing escrow site would you be willing to split the 1% transaction fee?
Do you have telegram? It'l be easier to contact you as I can't pm you.

Hi,

i am based in HK, so a bit far from Singapore but i could travel if something can work out. To be true i would prefer to do on Escrow first, just because i am a bit scared carrying a lot of money to meet someone i don't know.
I am not trying to be rude or anything but i just feel more comfortable to start on Escrow and later yes if we are in constant business then meet in a public place.
I would be very interested to take all but i would be glad if you could make the rate a bit better Smiley
around 2.5-3% with us splitting the escrow, i know its a bit low but it would be instant transfer and i hope we can do it Smiley

do you ahve telegram? pls msg me there @shabbs18, we'll talk more there.
chris2btc

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

Hello, I can provide over 10/day, only depends on your needs. Telegram @Chris2btc for more info.
Cheers!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: