Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is banned by the government  (Read 2037 times)
muzica0519

Activity: 24
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh

Is there an article which tackle the ban of bitcoin? Maybe a news on an almost banned cryptocurrency but not a ban on bitcoin. For example in south korea where the government almost ban cyrptocurrency, but they only regulate the cryptocurrency in exchange for tax. Hopefully the government will not totally ban crytptocurrency.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh
I think government bans bitcoin because government backs their fiat money or currency and many people now are using bitcoin instead of fiat money. Also bank and bitcoin shares some of the same function now like, transferring money and storing money, also paying bills, which affects banks and if the bank get lesser profit it would affect the tax that the government will be going to collect.
nomad1109

Activity: 238

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

It's not banned just because of tax evasion and such. Governments are not inherently bad, and the system is not just out to fuck the little people. If a real economic bubble occurs, the governments want to let it down as soft as possible. Crypto is a bubble, and many coins will crash and burn due to the lack of regulation there is now. This will cause many people to lose their homes, life savings and might even cause suicides. Some people will get rich, yes, but that redistribution of wealth is not good for the society. A good government should therefore try to manage the investments a bit, so that the bubble can not grow forever.

Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

For me not all government banned the bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the big help of one economy of one country. Their government banned bitcoin because they feel that some using bitcoin are irresponsible to hold their bitcoin.
nani

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

The prohibition of using Bitcoin as a means of transactions because in every country already has its own currency as in Indonesia only rupiah which becomes a legal payment instrument according to the rule of law. And the issuance of money is done by the central bank, while Bitcoin does not have a regulatory regulator. Bitcoin is only bilateral.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

For me not all government banned the bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the big help of one economy of one country. Their government banned bitcoin because they feel that some using bitcoin are irresponsible to hold their bitcoin.
Yes not all government banned bitcoin but some already banned did. I think the reason's of this news that some government banned it because of the tax evasion as many people are already becoming aware of this bitcoin. So most government wants to collect more tax that may help the economy. And banks become affected so I think they banned bitcoin to halt the usage of it.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Yes not all government banned bitcoin but some already banned did. I think the reason's of this news that some government banned it because of the tax evasion as many people are already becoming aware of this bitcoin. So most government wants to collect more tax that may help the economy. And banks become affected so I think they banned bitcoin to halt the usage of it.
You're right they see it as a threat to one's economic growth. Taxes is what supports the economy of a particular country and knowing that a lot of people are earning or considers cryptocurrencies as a source of income is not good because we all know that bitcoin is decentralized which means nobody owns it. It doesn't benefit the government that is why they are banning it.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

Bitcoin is banned by the government because the government will not get any transaction details done by the bitcoin account so think this is the main reason to ban the bitcoin
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

bitcoin is forbidden because bitcoin is a digital currency that can not be mastered and seems to be used for terrorist transactions because the transaction is very clean bitcoin can not be tracked who the owner because bitcoin does not include the name of the owner of the purse address in the destination.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
marlborolights1234

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

I think goverment want bitcoin banned for they don't benefit on it. Causd it don't have tax.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

simple. it is because most of the people running the banks and governments have the kind of mentality that thinks like this : "if it is good for other people but not for me, or i dont get to have better benefits from them, then i do not like it." now don't get me wrong pal, i ain't saying that this is the only reason and that all of the people behind the banks and governments thinks like this, what i mean is that most of them are having this kind of mentality. although there are obvious reasons that are valid, we cannot deny that some are banning bitcoins because of their personal reasons that they are keeping secret from their people.

that is what i think.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

Many differen countries don't understand that bitcoin making good stuff for people but cause of their greedness they can't let people not to pay taxes.
Elhindinho

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

Bitcoin is anonymous and untraceable that can be used by tax evaders to hide their wealth, and by terrorists to flow their funds between countries. also Bitcoin can be threatening monetary stabilization of countries because it is decentralized that has no supervision from legal institution of any country.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

Well, at present bitcoin it's not really banned in any country: don forget, bitcoin actually are just some points in a strange internet videogame!
What governments can do is to make very difficult to exchange these point with fiat money.
But it will be harder than they think

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Bitcoin is one of the threats for them because if they legalized totally the bitcoin in each country it is a small chance to corrupt the money of there countrymen like here in my country they banned bitcoin last previous months just because of the value was rising up to $20,000 so its alarming for them that because of the high value of bitcoin and if the reason to influence people to pullout there money in banks and invest in bitcoin so that the government they take an action to do not removed their assets just because of bitcoin.
dakmokong

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

Basically, one of the reasons why the government want to ban the bitcoin is because they cannot control and manage properly all bitcoin transactions, they can't also imposed tax which is major source of income for government.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

the government bans bitcoin, maybe they see bitcoin can be dangerous and make the economy become chaotic because the bitcoin price is always changing and can make a very big loss
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

I think there's no definite reason for a country to ban Bitcoin, it just depends on the country itself. Possible reasons are because of decentralization wherein every transaction is anonymous so governments won't be able to monitor transactions. Also, its volatility is one of the possible angles, since the market value of Bitcoin moves too often, they probably don't want to use it as an official currency.

Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Government will not do such action as banning of Bitcoin if they do not have such valid reason to do such thing as that. It is just the government is just trying to keep its people safe and united so if they see that using Bitcoin will be a threat on it although it was highly profitable and beneficial, they will ban it to avoid its people to fight with each other because of being greedy with money.

2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

Why bitcoin is banned by government? Government will not want bitcoin to stay because it add no value to d governments account. Tax is not involves therefore government will not support that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: